Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 47. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think initially Bitconnect was planned as scam, but it turned out to be more proffitable to be online and working for over year. Ethconnect looks and sounds familiar, so it will be easy for them go get people in. Its like mcdonalds owned by some random dude.
This can work very well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Oh no!! The servers are running again! Everything works!! It must be a scam!! Lets bitch bit more about this???

Scaaaam!

So sick of this, why do people even post here this crap? If you don’t like the site go away!
Activity: 10
I confirm site is back up. Phew! Let’s hope this a sign that exchange will open as planned. Having read everything that has been said in here, clearly there is something fishy wish this. I for one will sell everything as soon as I can to get out (hoping they let people withdraw their btc). Do not want to give them a few weeks to run away with the cash. The only argument that made sense to me in terms of this this isn’t a scam is why would run away when they could potentially have much much more? Good luck to all and thanks to everybody for contributing, wow what a community, very impressive
Activity: 28
against all expectaions Site is online again.
It looks like they removed the different Servers ( sv1. sv2. sv3. sv4.ethconenct.net ) and now run a "normal" one like before.

Activity: 19
Its back, they upgrade and prepared for the lending and exchange service.
Activity: 11
yes, the site is back and is fast, must have a new server
Activity: 21
Https ethconnect is back up and running better than ever.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Check your ethconnect BTC wallet in the btc blockchain, they witdrew all my btc...

Hope someone will find these guys and give them what they deserve.

If you have ever logged into ethconnect.com or ethconnect.live, then yes, your btc is probably gone, but if you only stick to the one and only ethconnect web page, ethconnect.net, then there is nothing to worry about. Your balance will show!

I made a note last week that the other domains were not the same owner  as .net

I give. Exactly how does a rogue owner of https://ethconnect.com/ take advantage of Ethconnect's user base when all its login buttons redirect to https://ethconnect.net/ ?

Furthermore, ethconnect.com (2017-06-23T00:22:41.00Z) was registered over 3 months prior to ethconnect.net (2017-09-25T14:45:19Z). Are you telling us that nefarious actors are now time travelers?
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Check your ethconnect BTC wallet in the btc blockchain, they witdrew all my btc...

If you have ever logged into ethconnect.com or ethconnect.live, then yes, your btc is probably gone, but if you only stick to the one and only ethconnect web page, ethconnect.net, then there is nothing to worry about. Your balance will show!

I made a note last week that the other domains were not the same owner  as .net
Activity: 882
Merit: 1003
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7db74f3e14748b3afe4bbafb30ed1b2e8b0d68b0

This is the account they have stolen money, pray for them they were stabbed to death

crazy how there website is saying  Error 521 server down
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
https://etherscan.io/address/0x7db74f3e14748b3afe4bbafb30ed1b2e8b0d68b0

This is the account they have stolen money, pray for them they were stabbed to death

Activity: 13
This is the same group that ran the bitpetite scam

Bold claims. What evidence do you have?
Activity: 14
This is the same group that ran the bitpetite scam
Activity: 38

Activity: 20
Ethconnect site is work, video https://youtu.be/h1GF1TcgB-E

who not can enter in account, i think need to wait, you account will be restored later.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Gleb those Seinfeld captions Had me Crying with Laughter !@!@!@!

Hilarious

And to the people who lost money in this scam, Your just as guilty, you knew this was a ponzi scam like bitconnect that feeds off new investors, your part of the scam if you participate in these things.

Glad you liked them, bud. Here's another ...

"Nowhere did Bitconnect ever say that they pay out 1% daily. Furthermore, Ethconnect's team was created by trolls, even tricking Google into indexing the fake team members. I'm in. Kramer's in. Elaine's in. You're the ONLY person not in. Are you a Gleb lover?"
Activity: 42
i wasnt able to buy ech during the ICO, after it ends i still hold my btc at their wallet. Rate my stupidity.
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
http://ethconnect.com site works, but its suspicious. Atleast i cant login on it, it says wrong username or password. It looks like somebody tries to steal your u.name and password, since the site is unprotected. Any thoughts about that?

Where's your sense of adventure now, bud. Take a risk just like you did when making your initial investment on their platform.

exactly, no body should be investing in any of these as a legitimate sort of income...it's all free money while it lasts and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 42

yes they moved it to hardware wallet as they said they will do

when and where did they said that?
Pages:
Jump to: