Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 66. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
You guys ready for a funny story?

I open up Ethconnect, ready to buy, super excited, its finally time to buy, I click on ALL BTC and I can only buy 49.99. LMAO!!! all I needed was for bitcoin to go up $1 for me to be able to buy my last 50 coins and it didn't go up. Can you believe that SHIT?!!?

Whatever, it wasn't meant to be... Tongue

ethconnect I enabled the address to deposit an hour ago, I thought I was putting a trap only 300k remained, I thought I wanted to deposit for not being able to buy and retain my btc and earn with the hardfork, without risk I risk to buy only 50 , send 0.007 from poloniex, it was less than half an hour to start the sale of the last round, when I confirmed the deposit took 3 minutes to start the sale and the same thing happened to me, it was not enough for a minimum purchase, it reached 49.987, final I went up btc and finally I could buy my 50 coins,
Activity: 106
Wow was able to buy with my android phone this last opening! Maybe I should have used this all along for more coins? Well now it is at 0 coins avail so hope as many ppl got their coins
My only success was from my iPhone sat in a coffee shop. Back home I tried Safari, IE, Chrome and Firefox, often got to confirm order and the bugger timed out.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Great update on telegram and twitter.  They started really slow and came back like a champion. Also, they've improved their systems and their English communication which is a good sign that they want this to progress.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
When will i be able to buy eth connect tokens since i missed the ico ?

Follow @Ethconnect on twitter and they'll announce it on there.
Activity: 24
When will i be able to buy eth connect tokens since i missed the ico ?
Hello. Bye.
Wow was able to buy with my android phone this last opening! Maybe I should have used this all along for more coins? Well now it is at 0 coins avail so hope as many ppl got their coins

How many were you able to buy?
Hello. Bye.
Congratulations to all the people that were able to buy this ICO, there is only two ways this can go, we all lost our money or were about to make some big$$$$$..
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Activity: 23
So, coins are sold out pretty fast. What's next ? There is no reason for waiting till end of month unless they decide to add more to sell ?   
Would be good to get some update on coming plans now.
Hello. Bye.
You guys ready for a funny story?

I open up Ethconnect, ready to buy, super excited, its finally time to buy, I click on ALL BTC and I can only buy 49.99. LMAO!!! all I needed was for bitcoin to go up $1 for me to be able to buy my last 50 coins and it didn't go up. Can you believe that SHIT?!!?

Whatever, it wasn't meant to be... Tongue
Activity: 60
ICO almost finish ! Price will go up for sure. I think we can reach 10$ quickly. It's time to buy guys
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
Funny how soo many people are endorsing a full on scam.

Just for the record, I do not endorse platforms like EthConnect, BitConnect etc...I invest in them knowing full well the risk and I make it very clear in all my videos and articles that these platforms are risky and can take your money and run at any time.  I advise people to only invest what they can afford to lose and be sensible by not constantly investing.

People are going to invest in all sorts of stupid schemes, as the saying goes, "a fool and his money are soon parted".  I figure, if people are going to thrown their money away, I might as well try to help educate them a little to minimise their risk so they don't lose everything.

This has been a community service announcement...
Hello. Bye.
Hello. Bye.
Greetings

For those who bought at $0.50 or $0.55 usd..

[WantToBuy] 1000 @ 0.90 usd for $1000 $1200 usd )
Willing to pay a ($200 extra)

(If you would like to help by spreading
The distribution of Ethconnect)

PM me plz (escrow)

Or I'll take 1000 ethconnect @ $1200 usd

Peer2peer360

update:
I'm interested in buying Ethconnect from
Investors who purchased at $0.50-$0.55-$0.60
I'm willing to pay $3000k USD for 1500 ethconnect
PM me... I'm on stand by

Peer2peer360

Out of curiosity, how would you receive the ethconnect? The wallet's are closed and there is no way to send the ethconnect coins anywhere for a while.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
Funny how soo many people are endorsing a full on scam.
Hello. Bye.
Greetings

PM me plz (escrow)

Peer2peer360

update:
PM me... I'm on stand by

Peer2peer360

Geez, I wish I would of bought an extra 1500 for you, Thats an incredible deal.
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Greetings

PM me plz (escrow)

Peer2peer360

update:
PM me... I'm on stand by

Peer2peer360
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Anyone tried to withdraw now? I am not getting the maintenance message anymore (BTC wallet), but I spent my BTC on ETC so I dont have BTC there to withdraw
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Are deposits working now?
Pages:
Jump to: