Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 67. (Read 100790 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
When you go to EthConnect.COM and click on the login button you will be redirected to .net too. I just noticed this now
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
is @ethconnect_EN  the official twitter support?

i just sent them BTC for compensation sale for users who has problems depositing btc or eth.

i think i just got scammed. they even sent me confirmation e-mail. asked for my tx id. asked for my e-mail and ethconnect username.

No, that is not there official twitter. @EthConnect is the real twitter.

And guys anyone notice the advertisement banners on Coinmarketmap that says ethconnect.com and then redirects you to ethconnect.net.....fishy as fuck.
Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Finally managed to buy again... no more btc left:)

Does it show for you? I bought 6 hours ago (green banner after password) but it still shows me my bitcoin and no tokens

You placed order... you didn’t actually buy...
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Why cant i make i deposit?

read their social media guys.. you will know why you cant do these things...

There social media says that you can deposit and withdraw money.  Its still not giving me a deposit address.

Me neither, no ETH and BTC address is showed
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Does it show for you? I bought 6 hours ago (green banner after password) but it still shows me my bitcoin and no tokens
Activity: 11
Merit: 4

There social media says that you can deposit and withdraw money.  Its still not giving me a deposit address.

I can tell you it won't let you withdraw currently. Still, says "System maintenance. Please wait".
Activity: 14

Activity: 535
Merit: 502
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
is @ethconnect_EN  the official twitter support?

i just sent them BTC for compensation sale for users who has problems depositing btc or eth.

i think i just got scammed. they even sent me confirmation e-mail. asked for my tx id. asked for my e-mail and ethconnect username.
Activity: 308
why i can't even register to the site?
lol 4 orders were successfully placed this time after thousands of spinning wheels. Now just need to show up Cheesy

Same here... mine hasn’t showed up yet...
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
lol 4 orders were successfully placed this time after thousands of spinning wheels. Now just need to show up Cheesy
brs
Activity: 11
They just posted this I'm their telegram.

To be fair to all members, we decided to limit the purchase of 200 ECH per person for each sale. BTC and ETH wallets will be opened soon. You can deposit or withdraw money. Thank You!

LOOKS PROMISING!
Why can not I make a deposit Ethereum/ Bitcoin
Activity: 868
Merit: 278

Do not send a single penny to that scammy motherfuckers! They will run away with your money. Fuckin scammers and identity thieves!

Can't find photos of team on website...

That's because they expunged Page 30 on their PDF but not before Google crawled and indexed the page which I captured as follows ...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22Shintaro+Yoshida%22+%22Takahashi+Yugo%22+%22Ethconnect%22+team

You are sending your money to identity thieves! 
Activity: 80
Welcome back Ethconnect thank you for getting more powerful web hosting.

Activity: 14

I have my eye on 200 more coins.. I hope I will get it... fingers crossed

me too but only 15-18 more  Grin Grin

I think the minimum you can buy is 50 and max is 200 (per round)
Activity: 34

I have my eye on 200 more coins.. I hope I will get it... fingers crossed

me too but only 15-18 more  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: