Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 89. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 20
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
When I got invite to this ICO first watched to bitcointalk ANN. And directly read first about the pictures and it was a big red flag. So decided not to invest. But now lots of people investing in it. I'm still not thinking to invest anything.

Hope you will not lose your money, because so many people invested it and if it will become scam it will become one of the biggest scams ever.

I really really hope that your investments will fly to moon. İ really want to say i was wrong and project worked well.

Good luck everyone
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think by the time US servers reach Japan servers...other country servers are grabbing them
Activity: 80
update of the ICO - 1,314,753 ECH sold   with proof --> https://imgur.com/a/m0j8p

where are you based?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1001
Bad news guys, already 1.3 million sold and 15% bonus gone already...smh ...one thing I dont understand who the fcuk is buying the coins? when everybody's account gets kicked out

So now beside the red flags pointing that this ICO is a scam, it also became an unfair ICO too. People in Asia are buying all the coins with bonuses while the rest of the world is going to need to buy them off exchanges. This is the ICO of the year!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Bad news guys, already 1.3 million sold and 15% bonus gone already...smh ...one thing I dont understand who the fcuk is buying the coins? when everybody's account gets kicked out

i was online shows me 300k sold. refreshed and it showed 1.3 mill sold Cheesy
not even a minute while it says for me : Maintence Counter issue...lol
Activity: 126
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Guys did they made explanation for those "fake photos" of team? I was going to invest this ICO but after seeing that they used randomly people's photo on whitepaper, a lot of question occur on my mind...

Yes, they did explain away about them fake photos. They said it was the likes of myself who embedded the pics which is a lie because Google indexed the names attached to the photos via Ethconnect's URL, ergo it was them who FIRST provided the pics on their sick White Papper [sic] PDF.

I don't get it how people still try to invest blindfolded. They also release fake address... I saw one video, a guy went to written address but their office was not there..
Activity: 80
update of the ICO - 1,314,753 ECH sold   with proof --> https://imgur.com/a/m0j8p
30 Hours nonstop i'm trying to buy but i wasn't success yet, i didn't go to job an waste my time, hope the Developers understand it and show us a little bit respect

why I dont understand is why dont then stop it completely.. and restart later...

so much frustration and in the end it will be scam anyway... its really pissing me off now...
Activity: 120
30 Hours nonstop i'm trying to buy but i wasn't success yet, i didn't go to job an waste my time, hope the Developers understand it and show us a little bit respect
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Guys did they made explanation for those "fake photos" of team? I was going to invest this ICO but after seeing that they used randomly people's photo on whitepaper, a lot of question occur on my mind...

Yes, they did explain away about them fake photos. They said it was the likes of myself who embedded the pics which is a lie because Google indexed the names attached to the photos via Ethconnect's URL, ergo it was them who FIRST provided the pics on their sick White Papper [sic] PDF.
360 000 coins sold so far... (i still didnt manage to buy any Sad )

dont invest... thanks Smiley (or at least wait few days)

I am not asking any opinion here. I am asking If they publish any explanation for this fake photo issue.

yes they did on their FB page, great how you are doing a lot of research on this   Grin

I am not asking any opinion here. I am asking If they publish any explanation for this fake photo issue.

Did they pick the worst ISP on Earth or something? I don't remember having such a problem with A website like this before.

a lot of latest ICOs i've been part of have been having problems (western, hextra, electroneum etc..)

EDIT: fcuk! maybe its me...  Grin
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Did they pick the worst ISP on Earth or something? I don't remember having such a problem with A website like this before.

Pages:
Jump to: