Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][ECH] Ethconnect - LENDING | STAKING | TRADING in Best Platform - page 92. (Read 100792 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
Guys once you get to ORDER PLACED the coins will show up in your balance within 15-20 minutes, it takes some time. I'm gong in for my second buy right now (its been 4 hours) and its doing the spinner again, lets see if I can manage to get by Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Just got 145 ethconnect in my balance there.   
Really?
Activity: 53
Just got 145 ethconnect in my balance there.   
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
You are writing - Best platform. Do you have any competitors analysis?
Activity: 106
Can get in, it allows an max of 1000 ECH then just spins as it confirms........ it his hanging.
Activity: 53
got in with a vpn. now theres no coins to buy....

managed to buy some coins, said order placed.  but nothing showing that order is complete
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Lol.

are deposits still closed? Smiley

Activity: 140
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.Iυ
This ICO is seriously suspicious guys. Go in at your own risk.
Activity: 535
Merit: 502
Isn't Ethconnect the same Ponzi scam as Bitconnect?

The difference is Bitconnect can keep paying out for about 2 years even if investors stop investing tomorrow!

I got about $3k in Bitconnect and I'd have double that if I could
Activity: 9
Isn't Ethconnect the same Ponzi scam as Bitconnect?
Activity: 56
This ICO is jinxed. Almost no one can login into this website. 170,000 registered and only 16,000 could login at the time the ICO started.
And they say you can buy only 300,000 ECH every 4 hours. How the hell does that stop hoarding? If people cannot login and someone in Asia has 100 btc to buy this shite then that person will buy all the ECH at 0.50 0.55 and 0.60. They should have limited the amount 1 person could buy and not limit the supply every 4 hours. What a fluke!

I like it, it's success!

Thanks Dev, i will invertting in your project
Activity: 120
After 15 Hours I still couldn't get any token
so i'm logged in and trying to buy tokens now, its sitting there "confirming" order....

Did you get confirmation link?  To your email? And when did your register

i registered about a week ago and deposited BTC in my account a few days back.

it's still processing about 5 minutes later so i figure it will time out in a sec and i'll try again
Activity: 10
I spoke to someone about my 2FA problem. They responded very fast. I was told that they will fix it as soon as their system comes back. I don’t know if that means they are having problems with their server.
Activity: 82
so i'm logged in and trying to buy tokens now, its sitting there "confirming" order....

Did you get confirmation link?  To your email? And when did your register
Activity: 40
Pretty frustrated with this. Even though I have been able to log in a couple times the Eth that I deposited has never shown up in my wallet. I knew I shouldn't have put as much money into this as I did. A little voice was telling me to be cautious with this one and I decided to ignore it  Undecided
Activity: 82
I think this is a serious scam, site not working

You have to remember, any time BITMAIN has a sale on their website, it crashes and burns.
As far as I know they are not a scam ( well some people think they are still scammers, haha )

So how is bitmain connected to ethconnect...

And why is the site so slow, in fact no link to verify your email...

What do u think is the solution to all this?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This is the error I am getting on their website any time I try and create a Bitcoin address to deposit coins into:

https://imgur.com/a/l3kCn

( Ajax error to Database )
Pages:
Jump to: