Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚩🌎FINANCEX - The next generation exchange|FIAT support🚩🌎 - page 11. (Read 30167 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
This forum is biggest source for cryptocurrencies and it's role in success of many today's and future's project can not be denied. FinanceX team has down played and they won't get rid of this permanent voices what they did. They were not paying from pocket but already allocated amount and they put their trust and reputation on stake before the start. After effects of that unprofessional move will follow your exchange for years.

Yes, bro! I am willing to sacrifice my time every day to warn all people about these scams. Let them know, we will not forget about their deception! They are confident in their impunity, did not even want to come to a compromise.
I'll repost what we said on this forum 8 days ago...

The team are thinking of another solution to reward those hunters who did work hard for us and didn't cheat. FinanceX is looking out for investors who have parted ways with significant amounts of money in support for us seeing the potential in our team, product and vision. We will be well established in two countries very soon and have already established a functioning exchange with no issues and a research institute at a leading university in Indonesia. Unfortunately, the solution to the previous bounty campaign hasn't been to everyone's liking but there is still a massive opportunity for hunters to earn from 8.55 million FNX tokens, a token that unlike most other ICO tokens in 2018, will actually have value backed by a team of fintech experts and a quality product, not just an idea. If you are a former bounty hunter that has been banned, please send a private message and we can discuss adding you back to the Telegram group and continuing the bounty if you so choose. If not, we wish you understand that FinanceX has the best interests of our investors in mind and cheating bounty hunters are effectively stealing from them. Looking forward to your response and we will continue to develop our products, report on our progress and make announcements as we move toward the beginning of our ICO together. Thank you.

I thank heaven that I did not participate in the advertising of your "project". Do you think that the numbers that you advertise to the right and left will add confidence to you? Of course not!!! You deceived the workers who advertised your "project"! No more excuses, no more trust. You can write 1001 times about different countries, different exchanges, millions or billions of investments... But remember once you say people don't believe it! Those who put their hand in someone else's pocket once will do it again. This is the essence of a greedy man, a fraud in fact. It will be good if your compatriots talk to you in person, there will be no language barrier to explain to you where you are wrong!
Yes... do not write any more nonsense about dishonest employees of your advertising. Professionals and honest people just don't pay the crooks you did NOT PAY WHAT WAS PROMISED TO ALL!!! You didn't even know who did their job and who didn't.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
This forum is biggest source for cryptocurrencies and it's role in success of many today's and future's project can not be denied. FinanceX team has down played and they won't get rid of this permanent voices what they did. They were not paying from pocket but already allocated amount and they put their trust and reputation on stake before the start. After effects of that unprofessional move will follow your exchange for years.

Yes, bro! I am willing to sacrifice my time every day to warn all people about these scams. Let them know, we will not forget about their deception! They are confident in their impunity, did not even want to come to a compromise.
I'll repost what we said on this forum 8 days ago...

The team are thinking of another solution to reward those hunters who did work hard for us and didn't cheat. FinanceX is looking out for investors who have parted ways with significant amounts of money in support for us seeing the potential in our team, product and vision. We will be well established in two countries very soon and have already established a functioning exchange with no issues and a research institute at a leading university in Indonesia. Unfortunately, the solution to the previous bounty campaign hasn't been to everyone's liking but there is still a massive opportunity for hunters to earn from 8.55 million FNX tokens, a token that unlike most other ICO tokens in 2018, will actually have value backed by a team of fintech experts and a quality product, not just an idea. If you are a former bounty hunter that has been banned, please send a private message and we can discuss adding you back to the Telegram group and continuing the bounty if you so choose. If not, we wish you understand that FinanceX has the best interests of our investors in mind and cheating bounty hunters are effectively stealing from them. Looking forward to your response and we will continue to develop our products, report on our progress and make announcements as we move toward the beginning of our ICO together. Thank you.
legendary

NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
copper member
With the launch of our Indonesian exchange just around the corner, don't go anywhere - airdrops and promotions are on the way!

In the meantime, read about our grand opening event below and get there yourself to get 500 FREE FNX TOKENS!

https://medium.com/financex/financex-indonesia-grand-opening-event-november-30-66b4698cfe72

copper member
WE ARE JUST DAYS AWAY!

FinanceX will launch our Indonesian exchange on November 30th and we want you to join us in celebration!

We are hosting a grand opening event and all attendees will receive a free gift of 500 FNX tokens - the official token of the next generation exchange!

Read the article below for more info!

https://medium.com/financex/financex-indonesia-grand-opening-event-november-30-66b4698cfe72

copper member
Hello FinanceX community!

UPDATE LATEST MARKET PRICE - Nov 24th, 2018

- BTC: 103,103,500 VND (4,430.75 USD)
- ETH: 2,932,100 VND (126.00 USD)
- LTC: 770,388 VND (33.11 USD)
- BCH: 8,829,813 VND (379.45 USD)
- ETC: 123,020 VND (5.29 USD)
- DTE: 296 VND (0.01 USD)

The price is constantly changing so access https://financex.io to check the latest prices.

legendary
The team has such happy faces from the fact that they deceived workers who were engaged in promotion?
copper member
FinanceX were visited yesterday by major Chinese company representatives, as well as Vietnam's very own KingChain.

Discussions were on the topic of cooperation and expansion in to each others market. Read more below!

https://medium.com/financex/financex-meet-potential-chinese-partners-including-tencent-to-discuss-cooperation-and-expansion-dc27f3ace449

copper member
What bear market?!

FinanceX is showing that ICOs can succeed in these tough market conditions. 23 million FNX tokens sold in just over 48 hours!

It helps when you already have a functioning product about to be launched in a second country, and establishing a research institute in Indonesia.

copper member
very promising project, highly qualified team. in such projects, I know there are Bank cards, it is very convenient. if Financex this card?
This is something we have been thinking about for a while now! A FinanceX card would be amazing!
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
very promising project, highly qualified team. in such projects, I know there are Bank cards, it is very convenient. if Financex this card?
Activity: 294
Merit: 27
The Financex has implemented very generous bounties for new registered users.
Someday, Financex might reach successful achivements like Binance.

Big dreams for an unreliable project. With this sentence, you have made bounty hunters' day Smiley Still I hope investors will not be disappointed, at least as much as bounty hunters who were cheated by the Financex CEO.
copper member
It's almost time to welcome the second FinanceX exchange - INDONESIA!

Attend our grand opening event and receive 500 FNX tokens, the official token of the FinanceX exchange!

More details coming very soon!

https://financex.id/

copper member
Hello FinanceX community!

UPDATE LATEST MARKET PRICE - Nov 23rd, 2018

- BTC: 99,767,700 VND (4,287.40 USD)
- ETH: 2,837,000 VND (121.92 USD)
- LTC: 734,043 VND (31.54 USD)
- BCH: 8,829,813 VND (379.45 USD)
- ETC: 120,500 VND (5.18 USD)
- DTE: 266 VND (0.01 USD)

The price is constantly changing so access https://financex.io  to check the latest prices.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Having deal with bank can't be used as authorization to run such business. You should first acquire proper license and the operate. But like most of the projects these you also first opened business and now will apply. Since when deal with bank became an alternative of govt's issued license or authorization ? People asked one thing and you answered with other thing.

Dude, read what people said earlier. They already scammed people (bounty hunters) and they will probably want to scam investors or may be even they planning more bigger scam - steal money from exchange after some time. At last if they scammed already people this is not a good sign. And this explaine their lie about lisence as they are not going to work honestly.
That's quite a conspiracy theory right there! Appearing in public and speaking at events isn't the best way to perform a scam. Opening a second exchange in a foreign country and gaining new partners is also a poor way to secretly perform a scam. FinanceX is a registered company in Belize but we are based in Singapore meaning we have to abide by Singaporean regulations. A bit of a stretch to think we could get away with that you think?

Thats why you registered in Belize but based in Singapore? Something strange  Shocked Because you planned to scam people since beginning? As I said before, if you scammed already people than you will scam again. No trust to scammers.
I would recommend people withdraw their money asap from this FinanceX exchange, before they lose their money.
I'll assume you're unaware of how many crypto exchanges are registered in places like Malta and the Seychelles but run their companies elsewhere...

This looks like very funny. Scammer who scammed people once trying to say that he will not scam them again in future. How people can believe in your exchange if you started works from scam?
As I said before the better solution for people withdraw asap their money from this exchange and stay away from this.
copper member
What a first day of our ICO!

20 million FNX tokens disappeared in the first 24 hours and investors pocketed a 30% bonus!

Get to know the FinanceX exchange more with the article below explaining deposits, withdrawals, buying and selling!

https://medium.com/financex/how-to-deposit-withdraw-buy-sell-on-financex-exchange-4073cbb624d

copper member
Almost 5 million FNX tokens gone already!

Remember you have until 0700 (UTC +7) on November 22nd to benefit form a MASSIVE 30% BONUS!!

Go for it!

https://medium.com/financex/30-bonus-on-fnx-november-21-d8b82b4ad8bf

copper member
Having deal with bank can't be used as authorization to run such business. You should first acquire proper license and the operate. But like most of the projects these you also first opened business and now will apply. Since when deal with bank became an alternative of govt's issued license or authorization ? People asked one thing and you answered with other thing.

Dude, read what people said earlier. They already scammed people (bounty hunters) and they will probably want to scam investors or may be even they planning more bigger scam - steal money from exchange after some time. At last if they scammed already people this is not a good sign. And this explaine their lie about lisence as they are not going to work honestly.
That's quite a conspiracy theory right there! Appearing in public and speaking at events isn't the best way to perform a scam. Opening a second exchange in a foreign country and gaining new partners is also a poor way to secretly perform a scam. FinanceX is a registered company in Belize but we are based in Singapore meaning we have to abide by Singaporean regulations. A bit of a stretch to think we could get away with that you think?

Thats why you registered in Belize but based in Singapore? Something strange  Shocked Because you planned to scam people since beginning? As I said before, if you scammed already people than you will scam again. No trust to scammers.
I would recommend people withdraw their money asap from this FinanceX exchange, before they lose their money.
I'll assume you're unaware of how many crypto exchanges are registered in places like Malta and the Seychelles but run their companies elsewhere...
copper member

Dude, read what people said earlier. They already scammed people (bounty hunters) and they will probably want to scam investors or maybe even they planning more bigger scam - steal money from exchange after some time. At last, if they scammed already people this is not a good sign. And this explaine their lie about licence as they are not going to work honestly.
That's quite a conspiracy theory right there! Appearing in public and speaking at events isn't the best way to perform a scam. Opening the second exchange in a foreign country and gaining new partners is also a poor way to secretly perform a scam. FinanceX is a registered company in Belize but we are based in Singapore meaning we have to abide by Singaporean regulations. A bit of a stretch to think we could get away with what you think?

Very good to know the information that you are following Singaporean regulation but my question whether you got approval from the government i order to launch the exchange transactions?
In Vietnam and Indonesia, we have followed the processes and comply to all the regulations where our first two exchanges are launched/launching
Pages:
Jump to: