Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO]🚩🌎FINANCEX - The next generation exchange|FIAT support🚩🌎 - page 8. (Read 30167 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I'm glad I did not participate in this joke. It just shows how reputable your exchange is going to be, lol. Also please show proof that the raised numbers on your page are real.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1706
bitgesell.fun & bitgesell.space
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
yes, hopefully it will be even better because there are many competitors as well and can be counted on by many people, of course and we are waiting for the development in the first stage, is it promising for people?
~
We've explained our decision a number of times. Can't satisfy everyone. The one's who are leaving scam comments do a great job of discrediting themselves anyway so no problem  Smiley
Where are my tokens, why did you lie and make me do your ad for less than 17 times? I demand payment of the full amount!
legendary
yes, hopefully it will be even better because there are many competitors as well and can be counted on by many people, of course and we are waiting for the development in the first stage, is it promising for people?

What are you writing about? Complete disregard of "inconvenient" questions, deception of participants

We've explained our decision a number of times. Can't satisfy everyone. The one's who are leaving scam comments do a great job of discrediting themselves anyway so no problem  Smiley
I don't see any problem with everyone knowing you're scammers. The less cryptosuite such a filthy scam, the more trust.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
~
legendary

What are you writing about? Complete disregard of "inconvenient" questions, deception of participants

copper member
Sales Financex is quite good, the first stage is only a few hours away and the hard work of the team will pay off. Financex's journey will continue to get satisfying results, hoping to become a reliable exchange.
The amount raised so far during these difficult market conditions should give investors confidence. Also, FinanceX juts recently launched our second exchange in Indonesia showing investors we can stick to our roadmap Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
Sales Financex is quite good, the first stage is only a few hours away and the hard work of the team will pay off. Financex's journey will continue to get satisfying results, hoping to become a reliable exchange.
copper member
Thank you for the positive message
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
copper member
 Shocked LESS THAN 24 HOURS TO GO!!!  Shocked

Round 1 of the FinanceX ICO for FNX token ends in under 24 hours! To take advantage of the low price fill your pockets with FNX token today!

https://ico.financex.io

copper member
Hello FinanceX community!

UPDATE LATEST MARKET PRICE - Dec 3rd, 2018

- BTC: 93,669,551 VND (4,024.47 USD)
- ETH: 2,643,300 VND (113.57 USD)
- LTC: 753,200 VND (32.36 USD)
- BCH: 8,829,813 VND (379.37 USD)
- ETC: 116,940 VND (5.02 USD)
- DTE: 252 VND (0.01 USD)

The price is constantly changing so access https://financex.io  to check the latest prices.

copper member
the project deserves attention! I liked the solutions presented in the world of sharing. you say competitors have high trading fees of 1-2%, what percentage will you set?
Hi there. We have trading fees of 0.3% and no deposit or withdrawal fees Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
~snip~

Did you even read what you write on the forum, or just asking questions bumb? Dirty one line post bumper! Edit your signature, it's misspelled!
Dirty project! And idiot already asked the next question.

This happened after 8 minutes

I liked the idea of Devolve Developer project. it is very interesting to see how it will work. where can I see a video presentation of your work in Russian?

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
the project deserves attention! I liked the solutions presented in the world of sharing. you say competitors have high trading fees of 1-2%, what percentage will you set?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1118
Hey, @FinanceX! You person asks a specific question, you do not understand what he asked? He was part of your signature campaign. Why did he get less, he's a cheater? Do not shy away from the answer and answer!
legendary
I was in the signature campaign, within 4 weeks. Why do I get 17 times less tokens? I'm cheating??? I want an explanation!!!
bla-bla-bla...
I'm not going to participate in your generosity campaign anymore and I'm not interested in your problems. I didn't fulfill your terms? Why did I get 17 times less than the promised reward? Deal with those who deceived you. What is my deception? I'm asking a specific question, you don't understand what I'm asking? Invite an English translator if it's not your native language, but don't be a dumbass!

I ask again why I personally received 17 times less than the promised reward?
copper member
I was in the signature campaign, within 4 weeks. Why do I get 17 times less tokens? I'm cheating??? I want an explanation!!!
~
The team are thinking of another solution to reward those hunters who did work hard for us and didn't cheat. FinanceX is looking out for investors who have parted ways with significant amounts of money in support for us seeing the potential in our team, product and vision. We will be well established in two countries very soon and have already established a functioning exchange with no issues and a research institute at a leading university in Indonesia. Unfortunately, the solution to the previous bounty campaign hasn't been to everyone's liking but there is still a massive opportunity for hunters to earn from 8.55 million FNX tokens, a token that unlike most other ICO tokens in 2018, will actually have value backed by a team of fintech experts and a quality product, not just an idea. If you are a former bounty hunter that has been banned, please send a private message and we can discuss adding you back to the Telegram group and continuing the bounty if you so choose. If not, we wish you understand that FinanceX has the best interests of our investors in mind and cheating bounty hunters are effectively stealing from them. Looking forward to your response and we will continue to develop our products, report on our progress and make announcements as we move toward the beginning of our ICO together. Thank you.
legendary
They can't answer anything because it's a Scam.

legendary

So what's the matter, why is my question unanswered? Specify where I violated the rules of participation in your signature campaign? Accordingly, why
was I counted 17 times less tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: