Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin - page 5. (Read 91648 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530
October 26, 2016, 09:18:23 AM
Hi dev,I want to know to participate in the project  Embarrassed Embarrassed

total supply : ICOKE Huh

HOW MUCH PRICE  - 1 ICOKE=  ..  Btc  ?

The total supply is 10,000 (only)
The price as stated on the first page of the thread is 0.01 BTC is the starting price.

I have just locked the coins's issuing address, so no more coins can be created in the future.

I have contemplated the supply issue for a long time. At the beginning I could see a few ways for it to develop. If a community where to form earlier, I had some plans to issue and distribute more coins between the owner of the original first 10,000 coin. Right now I believe that locking it is important for the real artistic value of the coins as art.

So 10,000 is the final supply all together, I still own most of it.     
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 26, 2016, 05:47:37 AM
Hi dev,I want to know to participate in the project  Embarrassed Embarrassed

total supply : ICOKE Huh

HOW MUCH PRICE  - 1 ICOKE=  ..  Btc  ?
October 26, 2016, 04:09:43 AM
are you still proceeding with the project,do you have the legal rights to own the name coca cola or is this your fun project and what is the situation of this project

I do proceed with the project. it was and is an art project, but like a performance it is live and on going. meaning the art piece is not only the coins but the entire event, events as they fold out and develop.

My initial act was issuing the coins then put it out for trade on the decentralized platform of counterwallet. I never tried to offer them for trade on the exchange markets mostly since the number of coins is very small. The trade with my coins should be approached as holding a value given to it by it being an art piece.

However there is an option of another added value. having that coin appropriating the name and logo of the original brand. Coca-Coal or Disney. This part is the more interesting one and should eventually play a greater role in the artistic value of the work as a whole.

There are no laws regarding counterfeiting of independent currency. there are not even laws that define this term I just used "independent currency" . the laws are covering fiat money that is a legal tender issued by the state. Once the current wave of blockchain hype will die all the investors in that technology (include all the big financial firms and banks) will realize that a blockchain is in fact a coin and that coin which was created under the name of that bank can actualy start acting as such. and not only that, this coin can act as a risk management  tool to mitigate the enormous exposure of banks to the risk of fiat money (being minted like crazy by all central banks). Once this will take place (soon) then "Independent currency" will have to be regulated by law. and only then will Coca-Cola or Disney be able to prevent an artist from issuing a coin caring their name an logo . But even then as far as my coin they will not be able to do anything but to buy them .

So as investment buying my coin is like investing in a young artist one know for sure that will be in demand in the future. In fact by buying my coins one create a greater value to it. Eventually, the more traded value my coins achieve, the more the original brand will try to acquirer it . If the brands where really smart (which they are not) they should have got it when I first offered it for sell. If any of you are smart enough now you should try really hard to get it now.  (The Disney coin even more at that point)

So yes it is a lot of fun but also most likely will be worth a lot of money one day. At this point I am in no rush, not even puting it on the market. I pushed if much more in the beginning since I needed to see the world realizing the independent currency solution. never imagine the banks to take it on so fast. so I took on the mission of getting the attention of corporations using the these which are part of the pop culture like Coca-Cola and Disney.

Now I can just watch it all unfolding. If in the process anyone will ask to buy my coins I will sell it but otherwise I dont need to do anything.

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
October 25, 2016, 03:03:54 PM
are you still proceeding with the project,do you have the legal rights to own the name coca cola or is this your fun project and what is the situation of this project
October 25, 2016, 02:09:26 PM
https://news.bitcoin.com/disney-dragonchain-interoperable-ledger/

Dragonchain’s multi-currency directive is probably the most interesting aspect. It’s quite possible the firm could issue “Mickey Mouse” tokens, with additional interoperability with assets like Bitcoin.

waiting for coca-cola now

August 31, 2016, 09:49:52 PM
hi all. still here. just keeping low profile right now, however will soon put back some coins on the market. mean while  suggest you read that:

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@nili/the-meltdown-of-central-banking-cartel

This short article is about the upcoming monetary events which are going to reshape the landscape of the greatest regime  ever to exist , The credit providers regime as slave traders regime led by central banks and approved by our great democracies!

So here is the rundown of upcoming events:

1. Some banks will unite to create a digital asset in order to optimize trade and security and get a competative edge by doing so (all ready happening  http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10Z147 https://news.bitcoin.com/four-banks-create-new-digital-currency  )  These asset created only for internal use at this point.

*Note : Four big banks from different countries. So what about the other banks?

2. Other banks, some maybe even from these same countries, will have to come together to create a competing asset  to catch up and be just as officiant as these first four.

*Note: Regulators may  have the power to try and enforce the same asset all across. However they will not be able to justify the cross-nations liability issues. Regulator can function only on a national level not international.

3. The cryptocurrency alliance between these cross nation banks will create a competing asset to the national currency. An asset to be traded by the biggest trusted  entity of our civilization , the banks themselves.

*Note: May not be traded directly , as of yet to comply with regulations.

4. These asset created by the different bank alliances will be the new gees laying golden financial products eggs based on these assets. These will be name smart contract and it is those smart contracts which will be traded on the market first

*Note: The original intention of the banks created that first digital asset is going to morph into a very competitive market for private bank assets based on these newly created crypto-assets.

5. Credit ..... Yes that is the final goal to be reached . Banks will issue credit using their asset and will let you buy your own debts using their newly created  funds. This means that you will create the demand to their currency in the markets. (After all a credit which is denominated in a certain currency have to be payed back using that same currency. *what an alchemy magic right there!)   

*Note: You as the individual taking the new credit to restructuring your national currency based debts, will have the power to choose the best credit provider. and they are all going to be chasing you offering you better and better terms.

The thing that you need to understand is that:

Competing credit providers using competing currencies in a free market of currencies, in which everyone can create a currency will make you the king of your power to create value  - The rightful  owner of your own production power.

And the things you don't need to understand but the bank really do, are as follow :

1. Abusing the privilege to create credit and weakening the currency community made up from these credit borrowers, will immediately weakened the currency itself and the entity which issued it, the bank.

2. Banks which will lend responsibly, empower their borrowers rather then punish them and will help them manege their credit (provide management assistant rather then lawyers threats) will flourish.

3. Banks which will continue with the abusive practices will see a diminishing demand for their asset on the markets, bad projections for the future and immediate losses in the value of the coins in the market. Free market of currencies will react to these signs immediately.
May 09, 2016, 12:25:39 PM
Coca-Cola Coin
April 30, 2016, 04:31:04 AM
As the artist creating these coins I am contemplating creating a website for my project.
Since a very crucial part of my art is the past 6 years is having the pieces created and existed on a social network only,  making a website which will feature my art is counteracting this. Yet at the moment having a website which will feature my coins as art, can add value to them, and since my coins as art is about the concept of value, the website can become an integral part of the concept of the piece*.  Thus maybe soon there will be a website for my coins
I realize that most of the participants in this forum have absolutely no clue what is this all about, But since it is about value I decided to put this here as comment.  Smiley

* Coca-Cola Coin is the piece.

April 17, 2016, 06:46:13 AM
Read this and  then I will explain how the corporate coins are going to work into the new scheme of banks private blockchains

B-Day
Private-Blockchain role in preventing a financial D-day

https://medium.com/@NILIcoins/b-day-4700bfcdba4c#.tx52j4ckm

April 09, 2016, 07:33:24 AM
Is Coca-Cola next?

Disney is Looking for a Blockchain Intern
‪#‎Blockchain‬ enthusiasm continues to grow from the likes of large companies and banks. However, not all of the interested parties are financial institutions and some are integrating the technology for other means. Now, Disney is on the hunt to hire a software intern that understands distributed ledger protocols.

https://news.bitcoin.com/disney-is-looking-for-a-blockchain-intern/

its going to get really interesting around here finally

‪#‎Blockchain‬ enthusiasm continues to grow from the likes of large companies and banks. However, not all of the interested parties are financial institutions and some are integrating the technology for other means. Now, Disney is on the hunt to hire a software intern that understands distributed ledger protocols.

The business could start its own token currency used at theme parks, the protocol could monitor company data, or a reward system could be created.

MICKEY: Did you see this?!! I will have my own real Disney Coin soon.  

MINNIE: You already are a real Disney Coin!  

MICKEY: But one can't really use it in a real theme park.

MINNIE:  Theme parks are fake worlds.

MICKEY: Disney world is a fake world, Yet one need real money to enter it.

MINNIE: Yes, this one looks better, lets post it with a new image.

MICKEY: Which of the two is the real one?

MINNIE: The top image is a print of the original painting,
 and the bottom image is a painting of the original image.

MICKEY: So the top image is a print on paper and the bottom image is paint on canvas?

MINNIE: Yes, the top one is a full size print of the original Roy Lichtenstein image.

MICKEY: So is the bottom one an original too?.

MICKEY: So is this an original too?  

MINNIE: Yes, but not really a masterpiece  .

MICKEY: Is that the Masterpiece then?

March 31, 2016, 01:03:59 PM
Is Coca-Cola next?

March 27, 2016, 09:04:25 AM
while my coins try to challenge your monetary concepts and play hide and seek with the corporation's monster's apatite for profit, this one, Tauchain  is going to achieve all that I will fail to do and much much more.
I think that only the few very smart of you on this forum may be able to comprehend this coming revolution after listening to the Tauchain developer's lecture posted below, but even if you cant yet you should follow closely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Utggm7cuGbo&feature=youtu.be

Let us assume that we have a contract and I wish to ask – what will happen.
 Do I need to live through this contract to see what happens with it, or, can I know in advance, what will be it's outcomes.

Godel proved that if a language is rich enough to describe the arithmetics, it is complete, and can prove all the correct statements, and it can also prove all the incorrect statements, as we have just shown. If we have a language that is consistent, and can not prove statements that are incorrect, then it can not prove all statements, it is incomplete, can describe only part of the realities, not all of them.
And so, the world of mathematics, logics and philosophy where in crisis and did not know what to do in order not to be self contradictive. In the 70's till mid 80's came Martin Löf. He formalized a system for the foundations of mathematics. A logical system, that can not be called logics, because it is different. This system is consistent. I can not contradict myself with this system, and therefore, when I have a proof, I can rely on it. If I have a proof for a statement, it means that is it correct, because we can not prove incorrect statements in a consistent language.

And so, Martin Löf presented logics that is today viewed as the new basis for mathematics. It went that far as to be called the new foundation of mathematics. With this logic we can determine if a statement is true or false, including by a computer. Of course, it took time since the 80's to understand what it is all about, and until they verified Martin Löf is indeed correct. Slowly, programming languages were developed to use this trick. For example, we can mention Agda, or Idris.

In these languages we can write code, and ask what the code does, and even receive a mathematically proven answer with all the steps that led to the result. I can rely on that proof and know that it is impossible to prove an incorrect statement.

On the other hand, in Turing complete languages, which are most of the languages that are used today for programming, people do not know the concept of proof on code because it is simply not possible. In order to know if a code works, it is needed to run it. to live through it and see if it works.

March 13, 2016, 08:22:50 AM

Whether it is a real coin or not isn't the question, it is marked as failed as there aren't any resources for the coin such as websites, block explorers, exchanges, ports, etc listed or that can be easily found.

I See... yes. but maybe you should create another category before "failing" a coin just because it is not easily found. As long as the issuer is alive and running it and is standing behind it  and it is a live coin on the air that can be traded, you may name it "exclusive" or "exotic" rather then "failed". It is important that people will be able to get to it and investigate for themselves if they are interested in exploring that coin. Once you fail it turns away people from it as if it can not be trusted while it is in fact a very unique coin and indeed exclusive coin.

That's an interesting way to look at it but a crypto currency is meant to be used, traded, explored, etc. If a coin doesn't have anything for it then that tells me its either dead or the development team doesn't have an interest in actually using the coin or investing in it's future.

Having the basic essentials such as a website and block explorer are detrimental to having a coin. People want to see that a coin is going somewhere.

I agree that it seems basics to have a website however it may be a bit 'old fashion' in our days and times of social networks. I believe that  a page or a profile is all you need, in fact a a profile on a few social network can give you a stronger identity and be a trust factor for the issuer history. In term of traffic  also social network are better. it is like having a store front rather then sitting in a large office building. As a small operation I rather spend my effort posting and interacting on a relevant social network than maintaining a website.
As far as the block explorer I dont think that it is relevant for a 2.0 protocol based asset such and counterparty token (correct me if im wrong)
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
March 11, 2016, 03:39:46 PM
Like people who park domains, I think NILI is parking the coin name hoping they will buy it from here.  Other than that her coins (assets) are useless.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
March 11, 2016, 03:22:57 PM

Whether it is a real coin or not isn't the question, it is marked as failed as there aren't any resources for the coin such as websites, block explorers, exchanges, ports, etc listed or that can be easily found.

I See... yes. but maybe you should create another category before "failing" a coin just because it is not easily found. As long as the issuer is alive and running it and is standing behind it  and it is a live coin on the air that can be traded, you may name it "exclusive" or "exotic" rather then "failed". It is important that people will be able to get to it and investigate for themselves if they are interested in exploring that coin. Once you fail it turns away people from it as if it can not be trusted while it is in fact a very unique coin and indeed exclusive coin.

That's an interesting way to look at it but a crypto currency is meant to be used, traded, explored, etc. If a coin doesn't have anything for it then that tells me its either dead or the development team doesn't have an interest in actually using the coin or investing in it's future.

Having the basic essentials such as a website and block explorer are detrimental to having a coin. People want to see that a coin is going somewhere.
March 11, 2016, 05:23:21 AM

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
March 10, 2016, 04:20:17 PM
Also just put out on the exchange 10 ICOKE for XCP so you can really see it or buy if you like

March 10, 2016, 12:17:47 PM
Your coin has been listed on Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

You can view it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=C

I marked it as failed as I was unable to find any information outside of a logo and a counterparty link. Is there somewhere such as a website that lists explorers, exchanges, pools, etc?

If you looked it up on counterparty you could see all the issue details of the coin. the fact that it is not traded at the present time dose not mean that it is not existed.
However my coins are made in a very limited numbers since they are created as art and need to represent some real value scarcity.

Anyway thanks for listing it, I will use the cryptodatabased
 forum to expend my coin's expression and value.

Sorry, I mistakenly put counterparty instead of counterwallet. Still unable to find any information pertaining to it outside of this thread.

I took a screenshot of the coin description over the issue wallet and post it on my facebook account. So I think that should do it for assuring you that it is a real legitimate coin. Try again to see it on the counterwallet exchange options the name of the token itself is ICOKE

Also just put out on the exchange 10 ICOKE for XCP so you can really see it or buy if you like
March 10, 2016, 12:00:54 PM
Your coin has been listed on Crypto Database, if it is missing information or some information is incorrect please let me know.

You can view it here, http://cryptodatabase.net/coins.php?cat=C

I marked it as failed as I was unable to find any information outside of a logo and a counterparty link. Is there somewhere such as a website that lists explorers, exchanges, pools, etc?

If you looked it up on counterparty you could see all the issue details of the coin. the fact that it is not traded at the present time dose not mean that it is not existed.
However my coins are made in a very limited numbers since they are created as art and need to represent some real value scarcity.

Anyway thanks for listing it, I will use the cryptodatabased
 forum to expend my coin's expression and value.

Sorry, I mistakenly put counterparty instead of counterwallet. Still unable to find any information pertaining to it outside of this thread.

I took a screenshot of the coin description over the issue wallet and post it on my facebook account. So I think that should do it for assuring you that it is a real legitimate coin. Try again to see it on the counterwallet exchange options the name of the token itself is ICOKE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
March 10, 2016, 06:21:03 AM
damn i was know for your coin XD COKE

looks you have nice price every/coin ....
Pages:
Jump to: