Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin - page 9. (Read 91648 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530
October 02, 2015, 07:10:29 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12580563

Now I will offer the coins as the art itself, AND AS A REWORD FOR PROMOTING IT
September 30, 2015, 08:07:36 PM
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 30, 2015, 06:17:06 PM
I've been discussing with Nilli on the zennet IRC channel and there's been a couple points I thought could use some elaboration. I was a bit confused myself as to how a reaction from Coke and Disney would lead to a rise in value of the coins. Most of my confusion was due to me thinking of these coins as if they were any other crypto-currency, rather than as the artwork / collector's items that they really are (see the previous posts by HunterMinerCrafter and Nilli discussing the similarity to WotC/Wizards of the Coast and MtG/Magic the Gathering). 

< stoopkid> nilli: you've said that in the event that coke/disney react to the coins (which i think is probably very likely to happen depending on how this goes), that the value of the coke/disney coins would rise; could you elaborate on how coke/disney's reaction would cause a rise in value?
< stoopkid> HMC_Alph: maybe you have some thoughts to that as well? Smiley
< HMC_Alph> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succ%C3%A8s_de_scandale

< nilli> As art controversy is the best thing for it
< nilli> as coins having the buzz  all that matter

And it's really just as simple as that! If the remainder of the coins are burned after distribution is finished, the coins will be collector's items simply due to their scarcity, but in the event that Coke and Disney decide to react against the coins, then the coins will have far more desirability for collectors: from those just looking for more Coke/Disney memorabilia to those looking to have their hands on a piece of one of the great controversies of our time (not to mention that in the event that the coins do rise in value, people would seek to collect them just for that reason).

Btw Nilli thanks for mentioning Tau! Smiley 
September 30, 2015, 02:33:54 PM
1Kv5iuYAAnjPxUR4u3ogtDTcjrWJpptns thanks Smiley

Ohad with HunterMinerCrafter  are the creators of tauchain which is a blockchain created by using logic framework different  than that of the bitcoin blockchain.
They are also dear friends and where among the first to cheer and support my art and my coins .

Now let me use this opportunity to introduce you to the taouchain, If you will invest the time to understand and follow the things these guys are doing you will be right up there on top of the most important technological developments of our time:  

The tauchain thus will act as a framework for a vast network of sidechains which will all be able to communicate and exchange information according to rules set by the developers of these sidechains   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tau-chain-and-agoras-official-thread-generalized-p2p-network-950309

for thous of you who have not heard of it yet below is a blog entry that explain the how the chain will develop and how rules can change as it is developed
http://www.idni.org/tauchain

more Updates and Uses
posted Jul 9, 2015, 10:21 AM by Ohad Asor   [ updated Jul 9, 2015, 11:17 AM ]

Dear Tau-Friends,

The hard work keeps going, there is still a significant way in front of us, but we already have nice achievements. We finished the core of our Automated Theorem Prover, it works great and beats some state-of-the-art reasoners, while it's not done and going to be even better. We are now focusing on implementing the type system, which is what takes semantic web languages and give them semantics so they can do everything a finite Turing machine (aka computers) can do. Then we write the genesis block, and the tau network will begin its running.
On this opportunity I'd like to mention a few of tau and agoras capabilities, mainly such that haven't seen so far:

1. Programming Language: Tau is the first dependently-typed programming language that is considered human-readable. We take existing languages (RDF family like NQuads, Notation3) and give them semantics to perform as a general computation language.
It is also the first programming language that contains a blockchain support built-in. Building a decentralized application over tau is natively supported and is in fact tau's goal: to generalize the concept of decentralized applications as possible.

2. Software Development: Tau is also like a decentralized GitHub, but with far-going abilities thanks to the decidability of our typesystem (that does not exist in Turing-complete languages).
This allows an ultimate code reuse: if you want some function or piece of code, you can formulate only the requirements of that function, and if a matching one already exists in tau's codebase, you can easily find it and use it.
Now what if there isn't such a function yet? Over Agoras one could set a reward to whoever implements those requirements. Because over tau one can supply (and generate) a proof that a code is meeting requirements, the whole process does not require trust.
Tau is also like a decentralized Appstore. It allows running apps from the tau chain. Thanks to the typesystem we're able to offer another revolutionary feature: one can run apps only if they have a proof that they are safe! Since on tau one can prove or disprove any claim regarding a given code without actually running it, various security requirements can be chosen and provably cannot be broken.
It is also possible to prove execution and not only requirements. One is able to supply a proof that a code was executed on their machine as expected (aka provable/verifiable computing).

3. Legal: Tau can also be seen as a decentralized and collaborative democracy and rulemaking system. This goes from formulating rules, obeying them (as long as a computer can obey such rules), and voting for them in any vote mechanism the users themseleves choose. Moreover: one could query the laws with the reasoner and find conclusions and inconsistencies in a rule system. One could also supply an explanation that can be automatically validated. Hence, for example, even trustless arbitration can take place, where the arbitrers have to give a formal explanations to their decisions.

4. Economy: The economical implications of tau and agoras cannot be exaggerated. Tau is able to incentivize itself: the users can set any rule to incentivize any participant by some conditions (the simplest example would be a mining block reward, though it can be anything and can be changed with time unlike in traditional blockchain). Tau also opens the door for global computing resource market with scales of storage and general-purpose computational power never imagined. Also human services can be given over the network, as I described wrt Bitagoras (https://github.com/naturalog/Bitagoras).

5. Information: Even with not-so-many users, tau network will be able to download virtually the whole internet, practically giving everyone the same information Google has, and more: data can be queried and processed more meaningfully and collaboratively, so you could perform queries as you like. Imagine how your search would look like if you had the whole Google's database! The futuristic search engine I've been talking about the past year is going to take place over tau.
Another example of a nontrivial usage is the ability to find implications across sciences: one math problem might be isomorphic to some chemistry problem, and such isomorphism can be easily detected and used over tau.

There can be many more uses, but if I'd be sitting to write them down, I wouldn't be able to write tau itself. So that's all for now, got to get back to get tau ready for launching.

Thanks for your support!
Sincerely,
Ohad.

September 30, 2015, 05:58:01 AM
One coins  dont seem much for currency traders  but it is all you need to enter the community of collectors, as these coins are first and for most a conceptual art work (and  in a very limited supply )

I left you a message in the tau/zennet irc, but I don't know if you'll catch it in the backlog.

I suggest not only stopping distribution at #3, but also going so far as to destroy in a verifiable way ("burn") any remaining coin supply at that point.

This is interesting. lets contemplate this.

I was considering the most malicious  scenario in which The Coac-Cola company is faking ID and getting all the coins in their hand. (I dont really think they will go as far as that , but if they would have, it would be fair as part of the game rules). Thus my plan was to keep the control in my hands and keep at least 50% of the coins in my hands.

Now since people are getting the coins for work that they do (proof of work... kind of) taking the effort to comment, but are not spending other money on it only energy, they will not feel much risk spending that energy.

However once the coins are in the market and have a value to it, we all have an interest in keeping the value up.
including myself.

I know for many it is very hard to believe that I will not dump the coins once they have value. but this is because so many people have been so stupidly greedy..I on the other hand just like to share everything that I have, it is much more fun.
I could make all kind of promises for sharing the remaining coins with my followers but this may get me into trouble as far as financial instrument goes, allready positioning my currency as art and my art as currency is challenging enough.  

So this was my thinking so far. also I would like to actualy multisig  the coin wallet with other in the community once it will develop.

anyway this is how far I got to think of it. will love to keep contemplating the best approach.  

this is the full comment on the tau/zennet irc 

16:04 < HMC_Alph> nilli: I have one small suggestion...
16:04 < HMC_Alph> "3.Once the Coca-Cola coin and the Disney coin are admitted to a major Altcoin exchange all coin owners will get another coin as a token of gratitude. and distribution of remaining coins will stop."
16:05 < HMC_Alph> instead of "just" promising a cease of distribution, you should destroy any undistributed coins at that point. :-|
16:07 < HMC_Alph> if you had a promise to create this sudden scarcity upon the coin making it to market I'd actually be quite interested in your offer
16:07 < HMC_Alph> heck, under such terms I might even be motivated to flat out *buy* some from you, too ;-)
16:07 < HMC_Alph> and I doubt I'd be alone in this line of reasoning. ;-)
16:10 < HMC_Alph> also, an unrelated thought... when you make your next coin you should do an actual coin with it's own chain and all... not a counterparty token
16:11 < HMC_Alph> people seem to actually dislike the coloredcoins as a gut reaction...
16:12 < HMC_Alph> I've asked a few people about this over the past couple of years, and the general sentiment seems to be that people think of them as actually being just overpriced btc... nobody wants to pay a bitcoin to get a few satoshis
16:14 < HMC_Alph> the coloredcoins only seem to be broadly accepted when they are securities assets, not when offered as currency
16:15 < HMC_Alph> anyway, just some thoughts.  I have others but these are the constructive ones...
16:15 < HMC_Alph> the main "unconstructive" one would be "proof-of-action campaigns tend not to work out very well" :-)
16:16 < HMC_Alph> (just ask prozcoin, luls)

23:31 < HMC_Alph> 23:33 -!- stoopkid [~stoopkid@unaffiliated/stoopkid] has quit [Ping timeout: 246 seconds]
23:31 < HMC_Alph> 23:33 < HMC_Alph> "investors" XD
23:31 < HMC_Alph> 23:34 < HMC_Alph> s/investors/collectors/gi
23:31 < HMC_Alph> 23:34 < HMC_Alph> if you want a good collectible, make it super-rare, right?
23:31 < HMC_Alph> 23:34 -!- stoopkid [[email protected]] has joined #zennet
23:31 < HMC_Alph> ask wizards of the coast about mtg, amIright?
23:31 < HMC_Alph> jitte
23:31 < HMC_Alph> black fuckin lotus
23:34 < HMC_Alph> so make this coin a stamp of that particular moment in history when the game was changed in that particular way... (like that thing WotC/Hasbro does...) never to be had again
23:37 < HMC_Alph> google for "black lotus price" lol
23:47 < stoopkid> HMC_Alph: good idea, is that what you were thinking when you originally suggested burning the remainder?

So I have googold black *[fuckin] lotus price
* (I know the meaning of fucking, all vast array of that, after years of long hours on movie sets with construction grips. They could communicate and coordinate the most elaborate structure construction using this word alone. makes you wonder how many words we truly need.)

Anyway this now make me consider the following as a distribution rule for OUR Coca Cola Coin  and Disney Coin 

At any point in this phase of distributing process, rewarding coins for participating in our collectors community, we (all coin owners) may reconsider rules of rewarding as well as deciding when and how to end this phase of distribution.

My rational for doing this is that the collectors interest is to crate as much value to the coins as can be. thus they have to weigh the value of a larger community vs the size* of their share.

*by the way size is the most important relative component in nature. (but that is a whole other subject)

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000
http://idni.org
September 30, 2015, 12:07:54 AM
1Kv5iuYAAnjPxUR4u3ogtDTcjrWJpptns thanks Smiley
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 29, 2015, 06:30:50 PM
Hi Nili Smiley I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out! Here's my wallet address:

13WEZ2RSTAC2dZwY5s36LssdiTmxoLb7gX
September 29, 2015, 05:21:13 PM
OK I have been following this thread from the beginning.

Count me in.

Counterwallet address..  1PU5WZCb6Tij4R7HD4EYiyqJAZvfp836Dj

one of my dearest trolls here, madmartyk who is not missing any chance to comment actualy note that this new phase may be consider free coin handout.
Well I have describe it as WORK and the coins are given as a reword for work on my thread. it is just like paying a translator or a graphic designer.  
However I will consider the moderators point of view if they will say something.

Also I wonder when the brands will try to interfere and ask to get tho thread off the air maybe using this as an excuse. So I will follow the moderators request once ill get it.

But you all should dispute that if and when it will happened, since the value of you coins depend on the volume of comments on the thread.
September 29, 2015, 05:09:21 PM
One coins  dont seem much for currency traders  but it is all you need to enter the community of collectors, as these coins are first and for most a conceptual art work (and  in a very limited supply )

I left you a message in the tau/zennet irc, but I don't know if you'll catch it in the backlog.

I suggest not only stopping distribution at #3, but also going so far as to destroy in a verifiable way ("burn") any remaining coin supply at that point.

This is interesting. lets contemplate this.

I was considering the most malicious  scenario in which The Coac-Cola company is faking ID and getting all the coins in their hand. (I dont really think they will go as far as that , but if they would have, it would be fair as part of the game rules). Thus my plan was to keep the control in my hands and keep at least 50% of the coins in my hands.

Now since people are getting the coins for work that they do (proof of work... kind of) taking the effort to comment, but are not spending other money on it only energy, they will not feel much risk spending that energy.

However once the coins are in the market and have a value to it, we all have an interest in keeping the value up.
including myself.

I know for many it is very hard to believe that I will not dump the coins once they have value. but this is because so many people have been so stupidly greedy..I on the other hand just like to share everything that I have, it is much more fun.
I could make all kind of promises for sharing the remaining coins with my followers but this may get me into trouble as far as financial instrument goes, allready positioning my currency as art and my art as currency is challenging enough.  

So this was my thinking so far. also I would like to actualy multisig  the coin wallet with other in the community once it will develop.

anyway this is how far I got to think of it. will love to keep contemplating the best approach.  
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
September 29, 2015, 04:35:21 PM
OK I have been following this thread from the beginning.

Count me in.

Counterwallet address..  1PU5WZCb6Tij4R7HD4EYiyqJAZvfp836Dj
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
September 29, 2015, 02:50:53 PM
PM sent
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 29, 2015, 02:37:59 PM
One coins  dont seem much for currency traders  but it is all you need to enter the community of collectors, as these coins are first and for most a conceptual art work (and  in a very limited supply )

September 29, 2015, 12:38:28 PM
September 29, 2015, 06:26:37 AM
Within the next few weeks Coca-Cola Coin [ICOKE] and Disney coin [DISNEY] will enter a new phase
Up until now the coins were offered for sale according to the rules of the monetary model and my main goal was to establish these coins's content as an art work.

Now I will offer the coins as the art itself, AND AS A REWORD FOR PROMOTING IT.

My goal is to get the companies' attention  (even if they try to sue me for creating these coins).
The more attention the coin get the more it is a threat to the brands I use as my inspiration.
Eventually these brands will have to retaliate.
Once they do the value of the coins will spike
both as art and as cryptocurrency.

This is how it will work:

1.Anyone who will leave a counerwallet address ( or any other compatible address for the counterparty token)* here on the thread as a comment, will receive a coin. next to the address you will have to note Coca-Cola Coin or Disney Coin (copy paste logos are welcome too)

2. If you add a a comment to the address you will get 2 coins (even if you troll). If your comment get a reply you get one more coin (you can reply yourself). if your comment is really good, you will get more according to how good it is as far as interesting and entertaining (Good trolling is welcome, but make sure it is intelligent and entertaining!). we may hold votes for rewording good comment as we develop.

3.Once the Coca-Cola coin and the Disney coin are admitted to a major Altcoin exchange all coin owners will get another coin as a token of gratitude. and distribution of remaining coins will stop.

4. Now each of you who hold my coins is actualy a collector of my art which by now  probably also have a market value   At that point thus I will consult with you regarding any new move.

* Due to some issues on the counterwallet platform I need to figure out the best strategy for distributing tokens (which wallets and how to keep track of it all)

August 23, 2015, 04:55:57 PM
August 15, 2015, 07:07:11 AM
 [ITOYOTA] Toyota coin now open for sell, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-itoyota-toyota-coin-1074911

HOW TO INVEST

10,000 Toyota coin [ITOYOTA] have been issued on Counterwallet.

These coins are only a representation of the Toyota company, They are not backed by the company and are aired using my artistic freedom as an artist. However all the value of my work regarding the Toyota project is put into these tokens, thus when you buy a token you are invested in this art piece. And since this project is an art piece, it means that the medium of my expression are these tokens and thus all the value gained by this piece is attached to it by law.
August 08, 2015, 04:57:07 AM
Coca-Cola Coin [ICOKE] update

I the past 6 month since my art show at the bitcoin center in NYC I have concentrated mostly on real-life coin projects. The latest was on a trip to Greece. So while the Altocin scene is suffering, the world's need for independent currencies is growing dramatically. Actually Greece was trying to make an independent step as a nation and even that could not stand the power of the credit production monopoly held by the Euro-zone. A whole nation  can not break that monopoly. the Greek people said OXI (no) and the government was forced to back down.

Read this article which describe how Greece's finance minister was getting ready to "counter-fit" Euro's assuming an independent sovereign state is allowed to create its own IOUs
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/11764018/Varoufakis-reveals-cloak-and-dagger-Plan-B-for-Greece-awaits-treason-charges.html

Now the result is not only that a state can not do it, the elective official can be charged on treason and conspiracy . This was Varoufakis replay http://yanisvaroufakis.eu/.../treason-charges-what-lurks.../

So for those of you who are here to learn about the future of money and to be there first, just follow my thread here . It will pay soon.

June 07, 2015, 06:15:35 AM

You have the art, why don't you create a counterwallet asset and have it merged mined with Foldingcoin.  Give people a chance to get your asset and in turn sell your art.  It gets your coin out there and gives people the chance to buy your art.  You are helping to cure cancer, supporting your art and giving your asset a chance to grow.  If you really believe in your art, you need to get it into the hands of the collectors, if you believe in your coin, the only way people are going to use it is if they EARN it.

I do like the foldingcoin idea on some level, however It is like giving charity and to the drug industry which will make profit leaving us out of it. I really dont trust the drug industry in the current monetary system, and I tend to stay away form thing attached to that industry which created a lot of sickness in order to gain more and more profit.  however there is a very good point here. I can defiantly consider offering my coins as an exchange for  some other coins I appreciate their cause or the things I can buy with them. and I will do this soon. It is a very good way to add strength to this ecosystem.
June 07, 2015, 05:55:27 AM
The two are very different, creating a coin or asset and selling your art.  Let's take your art 1st.  As an example, you become uber-famous with your coke art...  Stating the only way to buy the art is to use a token, that has to be bought with BTC.  I'm Mr. Hipster art collector, I see that I have to just through hoops to by something for my wall.  Sorry, if I can't give you cash, credit card or check, I'm taking my business elsewhere.  Let's face it, we have become a society of lazy people, if I can't buy it with a click, I don't need it.

I like that fact that you start making arguments worth replying. (even though I do try to respect all comments with an answer, as stupid ans they may be). So let me take it one paragraph at at time to make easy and shorter.

We are at the very beginning of a monetary revolution. The coins I create here are a sort of performance art. Meaning, I illustrate the vision of this new world, creating in real means the tools by which this revolution  will be realized.  So my focus is not making  it easy for users to buy may coins or my art. As a conceptual artist you often create work that have no financial value at the time of its creation. Only in later time, if and when people get to realize the importance of this work, will it gain some value. These coins, in particular as brand name coins, might track more artistic value as such for challenging the big and powerful corporations.

So in short if I was indeed selling you a bottle of coke It should have been as easy as puling out your credit card, but these coins are not made for that. And yes as an artist I make this choice knowing you might take your business elsewhere. In fact I use the same skills which could make me a lot of money to make the world a better place free of charge. As long as I can pay my rent and bills im fine. Actually I always choose to use my talent, skills and some of my spacial abilities such as allowing, to help fix the system and pay for it, rather then participating in it to earn lots ans lots of money.

And finally ,in the very near future everyone will have a digital wallet which will except all different currencies and will exchange it for you as you swipe it. So anyone will be able to ask for whichever coin they wish, and this will be the point in which the power will go back to each  individual.
by making this choice each individual will give the power of his work to the currency provider who serve him best Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: