Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform - page 6. (Read 1253584 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
February 13, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

Clearly people have zero interest to re-buy a dying shitcoin, soon to crash under 0.0001.
The BIG DUMP is about to begin...

no we are ethereum at 50c
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
February 13, 2017, 10:12:42 PM
I have 3.5 btc available ...paying .25 usd per ICN
Let me know.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
February 13, 2017, 10:08:31 PM
This is very interesting. The FUDers seem to put a ton of effort into their trolling. There must be some real profit in this business of theirs. Wonder how  exactly they benefit from this all. Really nothing I can think of is worth all this effort except if they're simply getting paid for it.
maybe the whales saw very big potential on iconomi. they will play this game until release icnx platform. this effort show me , icn can easily go $2-3 so They may want to throw small investors out of the game.

Relentless shaking, relentless FUD, 60% ICN locked up.

Yeah, I'll be buying the dips.

Also for the FUD creators, I'm very impressed by your commitment to driving the price down.

However smart traders know how to sell off correctly to maximize profit.  They don't fat finger the price down 15k all at once....unless they have other intentions.  

I've stared at the charts and I believe I see a pattern emerging.  Seems each of the massive dumps that have occurred have brought the price down ~15k - ~20k satoshis.  Then 3 to 5 days later is the next leg up.

Dump was February 12, 2017 I'm very interested to see what the next few days bring.

Either way, to the FUDs: Out liars
Activity: 172
February 13, 2017, 10:03:02 PM
What do you guys think about asking the Iconomi Team to lock this official thread, and then redirect everyone to the moderated one that Enjorlas created here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icn-iconomi-news-discussion-1789046  ?

its good but how can we trust u? may be u are a secret FUDer  Grin anyway i think this idea is good. U should connect the iconomi team on slack, if they accept u, they can lock this thread.

and u should edit "Announcement" link on  coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/

To be honest with you, I wish that we could create a community moderated decentralized forum for Iconomi, something like Steemit.   CyptoInsiders et al have pissed off so many here that they would easily meet the threshold for a community ban.   For example,  if 75% of the community voted a user banned, they would be irrevocably banned.....FOR LIFE!  A decentralized community forum would remove the requirement for us to trust any single person.

but this thread pages are about 1200+, those are history of iconomi.

This thread would remain for historical purposes, but it would be locked.  No new entries could be made.  All new entries would be made on the moderated thread.  

BTW, I would not be the moderator of the new thread.  Enjorlas created it, so I assume that he will be the moderator.    Perhaps he will add more mods as times goes on (if that's possible).   I don't really have any interest in being a moderator, but I would be willing to do it if the community needed me to.  All I really care about is that we have a friendly place where we can talk about Iconomi in peace without being bombarded by unwanted spam.
Activity: 288
February 13, 2017, 09:59:48 PM
What do you guys think about asking the Iconomi Team to lock this official thread, and then redirect everyone to the moderated one that Enjorlas created here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icn-iconomi-news-discussion-1789046  ?

its good but how can we trust u? may be u are a secret FUDer  Grin anyway i think this idea is good. U should connect the iconomi team on slack, if they accept u, they can lock this thread.

and u should edit "Announcement" link on  coinmarketcap: https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/

To be honest with you, I wish that we could create a community moderated decentralized forum for Iconomi, something like Steemit.   CyptoInsiders et al have pissed off so many here that they would easily meet the threshold for a community ban.   For example,  if 75% of the community voted a user banned, they would be irrevocably banned.....FOR LIFE!  A decentralized community forum would remove the requirement for us to trust any single person.

but this thread pages are about 1200+, those are history of iconomi.
February 13, 2017, 09:56:15 PM

February 13, 2017, 09:51:43 PM

GOOD IDEA

Thank you Sir!!  I vote for this as well......
February 13, 2017, 09:50:41 PM

February 13, 2017, 09:46:06 PM
The official Iconomi Bitcointalk thread is in desperate need of moderation.  At a minimum, the following people should (in my humble opinion) be banned from this thread for life:
  • nukecookie
  • Warren_Buffett
  • CrytoInsiders
  • btcrising
  • KK99
  • Piston Honda
  • aDAPPter
  • TopTrade

Having them come here and take a dump on Iconomi every day is like constantly re-inviting a person to your house for dinner who goes and openly spits in the pot that everyone is about to eat from.  They hate Iconomi, so they don't belong here. 

Yes, they will just continue to create new accounts and spam us.   But creating new accounts takes work, and eventually they will get tired of the cycle of getting banned and having to create a new account.
February 13, 2017, 09:35:16 PM
February 13, 2017, 09:21:27 PM
This is very interesting. The FUDers seem to put a ton of effort into their trolling. There must be some real profit in this business of theirs. Wonder how  exactly they benefit from this all. Really nothing I can think of is worth all this effort except if they're simply getting paid for it.
maybe the whales saw very big potential on iconomi. they will play this game until release icnx platform. this effort show me , icn can easily go $2-3 so They may want to throw small investors out of the game.
Activity: 56
February 13, 2017, 09:18:23 PM
Clearly people have zero interest to re-buy a dying shitcoin, soon to crash under 0.0001.
The BIG DUMP is about to begin...
Activity: 274
February 13, 2017, 09:17:01 PM
Warning: US investors are not allowed to use Iconomi site, which also means Iconomi can confiscate your ICN funds on ico.iconomi.net at any given time.

It's gonna be a Black Monday indeed.
I see lot of bag holders in the making.
I see another Paycoin/Paybase in the making.
Soon we'll be under 0.0001
US investors in the ICO will most likely file a lawsuit for getting lured by Iconomi team into investing in something that they cannot use.
4.1 THE WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS ARE NOT OFFERED FOR USE TO THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (“USA”) REGARDLESS OF THEIR LOCATION

This is not fud. This is the reality. So deal with it:
ICN tokens are a Security, therefore they cannot be listed on Poloniex & Bittrex
Kraken exchange will soon delist ICN when the SEC come knocking on their doors.

https://coincenter.org/entry/is-your-cryptotoken-a-security-this-new-tool-will-help-you-find-out
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QxOV2dgxO3C_TyVE0-41ZwLlzPmB-EE1NNshJGuedCU/edit#gid=0
https://www.coinbase.com/legal/securities-law-framework.pdf

devs will not steal us people coins
Activity: 56
February 13, 2017, 09:10:25 PM

-Could be hired by a pump group to bring prices down
-Paid FUD
-Butt hurt for selling too early and trying to get back in
-Bought at the top and sold for a loss, butt hurt for loosing money

The FUD is coming from 1-2 people at most with several accounts.

Sadly reporting this crap to the Mods is useless, Mods are not concerned with troll posting...it's too much to handle to be honest plus why would you want to delete posts? Increasing BCT post count is what they want.

FUD affects the new traders and investors, some might believe these retards and panic sell their coins.Wait till ICN starts going back up, these trolls will magically disappear. Story never changes...

iconomi dev team must pay shills to promote iconomi. all so they can dump on the few bagholders willing to buy!

Why should they care about ICN price ?
They already got millions of dollars in ICO funds...plenty to live on for the rest of their lives in Slovenia.
Activity: 23
February 13, 2017, 09:06:39 PM
This is very interesting. The FUDers seem to put a ton of effort into their trolling. There must be some real profit in this business of theirs. Wonder how  exactly they benefit from this all. Really nothing I can think of is worth all this effort except if they're simply getting paid for it.

-Paid FUD

Sadly reporting this crap to the Mods is useless, Mods are not concerned with troll posting...it's too much to handle to be honest plus why would you want to delete posts? Increasing BCT post count is what they want.

FUD affects the new traders and investors, some might believe these retards and panic sell their coins.Wait till ICN starts going back up, these trolls will magically disappear. Story never changes...

iconomi dev team must pay shills to promote iconomi. all so they can dump on the few bagholders willing to buy!
February 13, 2017, 09:05:27 PM
i bought some icn, the price is good for me.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 13, 2017, 08:48:05 PM
This is very interesting. The FUDers seem to put a ton of effort into their trolling. There must be some real profit in this business of theirs. Wonder how  exactly they benefit from this all. Really nothing I can think of is worth all this effort except if they're simply getting paid for it.

-Paid FUD

Activity: 359
Merit: 252
February 13, 2017, 08:39:54 PM
Activity: 238
February 13, 2017, 08:29:52 PM
lol, no news about the conference in florida
no one even knows if they talked or what they talked about
could be a giant scam, price fell 40 points today
only up because bagholders are desperate to keep the ship afloat

Jani & Tim were not allowed to speak at the conference because ICN is a Security Token & Iconomi team broke many SEC laws by soliciting money from US investors during the ICO
Got proof?
People who attended the conference have confirmed that Jani & Tim were not allowed to speak.

it is confirmed that both tim and jani have been arrested for securities fraud while the rest of the team scrambles to fake their freedom and get their insiders to dump before the news comes out

of course Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: