Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform - page 8. (Read 1253581 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 13, 2017, 05:58:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ng1f9hT.png
As predicted... Only ICNX trading will be available on Iconomi platform. (minuscule dividends)
No Open Fund Management on Iconomi platform till end of 2017/2018.
The BIG DUMP is just starting. Soon ICN will drop below 0.0001

https://i.imgur.com/5dj5gdz.png
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
February 13, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

...iconomi invested in this ico http://www.santiment.net/   Shocked Cool

I guess that Warren have missed that boat like me...
Haha ICONOMI ended presale - nice.

I'm pretty sure that they have already stated that they won't be buying ICN for the funds.

Why if it match altcoin criteria then why not invest into it ?
ICNX and ICNP need to get good performance if ICN is looking for pormissing gain
I as ICNX investor want ICN into fund profit is profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
February 13, 2017, 05:54:57 PM
what is news, and what happens, why iconomi price is down price
why iconomi coin is crash
Activity: 658
February 13, 2017, 05:51:47 PM
PS: What is funny soon with this volume ICN will land in ICNX Cheesy fund because it will match altcoin criteria.
That is interesting buyback policy.

I'm pretty sure that they have already stated that they won't be buying ICN for the funds.
Activity: 333
Merit: 250
February 13, 2017, 05:48:31 PM
Can somebody please explain the difference between Open Fund Management (OPM) Platform that we have been talking about for months and Digital Assets Management (DAM) Platform discussed today?

Oh, yeah....one more thing.....

There are 2 thing on way with ICONOMI.
1) Digital Assets Management (DAM) Platform - that one they will release beta at end of month is JUST for 2 assets:
- ICNX basket of top crypto currencies matching financial criteria volume / available supply / inflation etc.
- ICNP basket of top cryptocurrency with high risk/win ratio so they go to serveral conferences meet creators and value if project seems solid and worth investing that mean according to recent article is good  business plan ect.
Those assets will be sell and buy by ICONOMI stuff mebers/ analists those are products for FIAT investors 2 simple products high risk / low risk.

2) Open Fund Management (OPM) Platform will be platform that will allow create funds by "traders" for people.
Probably with rankings / performance history and stuff like that.
People will be able to choose best traders and give them money for management.
This is pretty innovative in crypto scene so far.

Depends on they work OFM can be extension to basic platform that is building today for ICNX and ICNP,
if they do good basic platform extending it to OFM can be quite fast.

At end fees from management of ICNX ICNP and fees from OFM will be surce for ICN holders dividends.

PS: What is funny soon with this volume ICN will land in ICNX Cheesy fund because it will match altcoin criteria.
That is interesting buyback policy.
February 13, 2017, 05:47:24 PM

Have a great tomorrow

You have a great day tomorrow too...... twat.
Mi
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
February 13, 2017, 05:47:04 PM

...iconomi invested in this ico http://www.santiment.net/   Shocked Cool

Activity: 48
February 13, 2017, 05:46:38 PM
Dickhead!
Activity: 32
February 13, 2017, 05:41:55 PM
Aktualizácia investor nie je nič v porovnaní s čo prichádza  -  MOON
February 13, 2017, 05:39:55 PM
BIG RED LETTERS!!!

Stop spamming this shit, between you, WB and the Lambos this thread looks like a toilet wall in a pub.

ICONOMI has a new update.!!! ICONOMI - UP...!!! ICONOMI - MOON...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is that tomorrow at 100% cross the border 0.0005. Have a great tomorrow
February 13, 2017, 05:38:32 PM
BIG RED LETTERS!!!

Stop spamming this shit, between you, WB and the Lambos this thread looks like a toilet wall in a pub.
February 13, 2017, 05:37:55 PM
ICONOMI has a new update.!!! ICONOMI - UP...!!! ICONOMI - MOON...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My guess is that tomorrow at 100% cross the border 0.0005. Have a great tomorrow

Seriously you're just as bad as the FUDsters.  Just stfu with your bs spam already.  Ignored.
Activity: 48
February 13, 2017, 05:34:55 PM
Investor update is nothing compared to whats coming bitches
February 13, 2017, 05:30:20 PM
As predicted... Only ICNX trading will be available on Iconomi platform. (minuscule dividends)

You didn't predict shit.  From the very beginning, OFMP was slated for 2017 generally.

Nobody with more than a couple brain cells to rub together ever thought that meant February.   Even when they accelerated things, they only promised an outline of the OMFP.  Not a full working version any time soon.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
February 13, 2017, 05:28:40 PM
ICN MOON!!! LAMBO TIME GUYS!!!!!

February 13, 2017, 05:28:16 PM

You didn't predict shit.  From the very beginning, OFMP was slated for 2017 generally.

http://imgur.com/JtB3ElR

Nobody with more than a couple brain cells to rub together ever thought that meant February.   Even when they accelerated things, they only promised an outline of the OMFP.  Not a full working version any time soon.

February 13, 2017, 05:27:27 PM

February 13, 2017, 05:20:08 PM

February 13, 2017, 05:18:08 PM
Digital Assets Management Platform has undergone extensive testing ever since its launch in December 2016, with our whole team tirelessly working to perfect the platform for the public launch. There are currently 10 test users operating with ICNX, which is at the moment worth around 30k USD.

Can somebody please explain the difference between Open Fund Management (OPM) Platform that we have been talking about for months and Digital Assets Management (DAM) Platform discussed today?

Oh, yeah....one more thing.....

I...AM...HODLING!

Yes, I've been trying to figure this out too... I do wish the devs would stick to calling the different parts of Iconomi by their proper names.

As I understand it, the DAM is the equivalent of an exchange for ICNX... where you go to buy and sell your ICNX tokens... but I might be wrong.

Edit:

I sold almost all my ICN a few days ago, only to protect my profits, I can always buy back in later. I did this because I have been feeling a little uneasy about the time scale of the OFM and not a lot of comms from the devs.

This is not FUD, I believe this is a great project, I just sense a dump is incoming. The ICNX part of Iconomi is small potatoes, it's the OFM that matters.
Pages:
Jump to: