Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICOS] - IcoGuide.com - Brand New ICO Rating Platform - page 13. (Read 1797 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13
I really like how simple it looks, which already makes it different from most ICO tracking sites that are super complicated and complex. I think this site will be really helpful for beginners.

Aside from that, how are you planning to differentiate yourself from other tracking sites? I understand the site is new and you just launched but is there anything you're planning to add in the future, that other sites don't have?

Thank you very much.

On our website, ICOs are reviewed by real experts. They analyze each ICO independently, reviews do not have a single pattern and our team review each ICOs individually. We strive for an entirely impartial and transparent review process.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Lets see what happens Smiley

Also interested. Smiley

Any future plans or something like a roadmap for the project?

I like the simplicity of the site, though the design could be slightly better I think, I still see a lot of potential in the site.

Good luck and hope to see more ICOs being added in the future.

It is just a begging and of course, there will be more updates on the website. We are taking into consideration all the notes and trying to make website design attractive and easily accessible. Just follow us and learn about updates. Smiley 

Thanks for the reply, are you planning to add something like a signup form where people can subscribe? I'm not a fan of most social media. Smiley

All the best!

Actually, we already have a signup where you can subscribe and get mail newsletters. Please visit our website, it is at the bottom of the page Smiley https://icoguide.com/en
Activity: 182
I really like how simple it looks, which already makes it different from most ICO tracking sites that are super complicated and complex. I think this site will be really helpful for beginners.

Aside from that, how are you planning to differentiate yourself from other tracking sites? I understand the site is new and you just launched but is there anything you're planning to add in the future, that other sites don't have?
Activity: 168

Also interested. Smiley

I like the simplicity of the site, though the design could be slightly better I think, I still see a lot of potential in the site.

It is just a begging and of course, there will be more updates on the website. We are taking into consideration all the notes and trying to make website design attractive and easily accessible. Just follow us and learn about updates. Smiley 

Thanks for the reply, are you planning to add something like a signup form where people can subscribe? I'm not a fan of most social media. Smiley

All the best!
What are the criteria for assessing ISO? Will the user see only the rating or all the positive and negative sides of the project?

On blockchain platform?

We rate ICOs based on the rating provided by our experts. They analyze and assign ranking for each ICO independently, then our team calculates the average sum of all rankings and gives the final rate to ICO. Besides you can see pros and cons for each ICOs.

Also interested. Smiley

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
What are the criteria for assessing ISO? Will the user see only the rating or all the positive and negative sides of the project?

On blockchain platform?
More and more the same web that offers information about ICO.
I was confused and barely used it.
but it's great, a bit of a touch. add rate I'm sure everyone loves it.

Do you mean website users to have their own ratings?

Also interested. Smiley

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
More and more the same web that offers information about ICO.
I was confused and barely used it.
but it's great, a bit of a touch. add rate I'm sure everyone loves it.
Website updates.

We have added a new feature: Milestones. Now you will able to track all the main stages of ICOs performance.
I have gone through the website. It is equally informative and unique. Unique because I can track all the information of an upcoming ICO.

Thank you. We are very glad if you liked it. Smiley
Such an amazing website at it's start. But I would like to see more ICO to track. One more thing it is better if you guys attach whitepaper along ICO information.

Thank you.
Time by time we are adding new ICOs and soon you will be able to track it. Also, all ICOs have whitepaper attached.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
I have gone through the website. It is equally informative and unique. Unique because I can track all the information of an upcoming ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Such an amazing website at it's start. But I would like to see more ICO to track. One more thing it is better if you guys attach whitepaper along ICO information.
Pages:
Jump to: