Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 27. (Read 43862 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Tell me please, when we withdraw tokens, how commision will be paid?
Activity: 63
what will happen with unsold token?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I always try to find a trustworthy exchange platform for myself. Show me how is your project different from others?
i think this top100 is trusted and known to have successfully processed hundreds of millions of dollars in transactions.

Where does the TOP100 data come from, where can I see the public information?
Activity: 82
will you have buy back program?
Activity: 81
Hey you mentioned about absolute control. How is it?
Activity: 73
Definitely a project to keep an eye on. I will pay attention to Top100exchange project.

Hope they will not let us down  Grin Grin
Activity: 74
How about your protection from hackers?

this project is protected by automatic Distributed Denial of Service protection which mitigates against the halting of trading by outside attacks.

what i care about is their protection against DDoS attacks. Good job dev

Full protection against DDoS attacks, full data encryption in accordance with PCI DSS standards in this project is one of your best advantage.
I always try to find a trustworthy exchange platform for myself. Show me how is your project different from others?
i think this top100 is trusted and known to have successfully processed hundreds of millions of dollars in transactions.
Activity: 82
Activity: 70
I would like to know how often individual bounty stats are updated
this project provide a smarter option to exchange cryptocurrencies in a simple and cost-effective way.

Hope this will succeed and bring benefit to exchange world
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
To be honest. This project somehow looks like a Ponzi scheme to me. Maybe the partnership bonus scheme is too similar with some other Ponzi....
It will be better if you can gives out more detail about the project like the total coin/token distribution, how you going to use the fund.
Most importantly, you can show the exchange itself even it is in the beta version. It can give a better confidence.

Totally agreed. Why must an exchanger mix up with ponzie style in business?

I agree to eat a lot of what is in the pyramids. It is very bad when only by attracting new people there is growth. The project must cancel the scheme of attraction in this way otherwise it is almost a pyramid.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
To be honest. This project somehow looks like a Ponzi scheme to me. Maybe the partnership bonus scheme is too similar with some other Ponzi....
It will be better if you can gives out more detail about the project like the total coin/token distribution, how you going to use the fund.
Most importantly, you can show the exchange itself even it is in the beta version. It can give a better confidence.

Totally agreed. Why must an exchanger mix up with ponzie style in business?
Worst of all, there is an anonymous team in this project. This is very bad. I do not trust this project, and I do not advise others either. In 99% of cases, the anonymous team = scam.
Activity: 86

this project is protected by automatic Distributed Denial of Service protection which mitigates against the halting of trading by outside attacks.

what i care about is their protection against DDoS attacks. Good job dev
Activity: 97

Activity: 93
Activity: 89
Personally, I feel secure about this project because they provide full safe and secured project.

I also highly appreciate this project because their security team continuously improves their end-to- end security measures, improves the auditing processes and reduces the 'attack surface' of their infrastructure.

Seems great project with good security policies
Activity: 91
Personally, I feel secure about this project because they provide full safe and secured project.

I also highly appreciate this project because their security team continuously improves their end-to- end security measures, improves the auditing processes and reduces the 'attack surface' of their infrastructure.
Activity: 113
Do you have any set amount restrictions for users?

The answer is Top100exchange has no set amount restrictions
Activity: 103
Do you have any set amount restrictions for users?
Pages:
Jump to: