Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]-[ICO][TOP100EXCHANGE] THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - page 26. (Read 43862 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Wonderful project..everyone just loved it
Activity: 89
Based on IP address, limit access to my account. But why?
Activity: 91
putting my trust and investment in it. Hope it achieves great success because i have put my bet on it.
Activity: 93
Of course it's not new idea, but why not. I think this project can all chance to be listed on other exchanges. There are interesting PR and Road map in this project. So good luck. I will take part in
This project is good but the concept and idea are still not new to us, there are many platforms there that offer exchange platform. The only way to be successful in this project is rely mainly on the team and the community. Good luck to this team and i wishing you a successful project to come.
I actually liked the idea. Its a much needed decentralized ripple. Great! I would love to be a part of it. All the best team! Looking forward to see some positive headlines in future!
Activity: 103
Do you have an office? Where exactly is it located?

Their address: Fifth Floor, 3 Gower Street, London, United Kingdom, WCIE 6HA

Thanks for your info.
Activity: 77

Their address: Fifth Floor, 3 Gower Street, London, United Kingdom, WCIE 6HA
Activity: 93
seem like i can believe in this project because of your security system. I think it is good for us to invest.

there is no doubt that we can trust this exchange platform because servers’s
network is protected using update software and the best possible operating practices.

Automatic backup of the database once a day, backup of the platform database is done once a day encrypted and compressed as an archive.

Duplication of backup data automatically, immediately a new backup is complete, it is sent to other servers at different physical locations.

It seems to me that this security system is working very well. I will think about investing
Activity: 72
seem like i can believe in this project because of your security system. I think it is good for us to invest.

network is protected using update software and the best possible operating practices.

Automatic backup of the database once a day, backup of the platform database is done once a day encrypted and compressed as an archive.

Duplication of backup data automatically, immediately a new backup is complete, it is sent to other servers at different physical locations.
Activity: 113

Activity: 68

copper member
Activity: 280
Looks great! Do you support fiat?
Activity: 76
So convenient when they upgrade their protection with Encrypted e-mail communication (PGP) offers an extra layer of privacy and security.
Activity: 80
hi. Wonder about your advanced API key. Any information?

You can follow their whitepaper to have clear information about API key

You can create API keys with advanced read and write permissions based on a particular feature. And release the power of the platform via our REST and WebSockets APIs, email encryption with OpenPGP

Your answer here: https://top100exchange.co.uk/security.html
Activity: 78

You can create API keys with advanced read and write permissions based on a particular feature. And release the power of the platform via our REST and WebSockets APIs, email encryption with OpenPGP
Activity: 76

Activity: 82
Activity: 104
when your token sale ends?
Pages:
Jump to: