Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 126. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello, when is the start and the end of your project)
Join us))
Starting:
00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)

The term is 30 days, is it correct?
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
Join us))
Starting:
00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
Activity: 434
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
interesting project for investiment like it
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I wonder how profitable investment in this project
I think that is very even and will be a great benefit
I really hope so
Activity: 490
I think that is very even and will be a great benefit
Activity: 476
will the tokens needed for exchange?
in my opinion Yes they will be in demand
will the tokens needed for exchange?
the teaser is very cool
agree really the unusual format for such projects
what do you mean?
the teaser is very cool
agree really the unusual format for such projects
the teaser is very cool
Activity: 644
The project really inspires confidence. One question is, on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and desktop computers?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information, for sure you will need different kinds of tools!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they can partially replace the PC, for example, to work on the road.
Of course there are competitors, and if not, then they will appear in a short time!
1. Simplicity. No need to bother and buy, translate Bitcoin. All the work is done by banks, you only need to specify the address and amount of the transfer.
2. Speed. According to the developers, the processing speed will be several times higher than that of Bitcoin.
3. Security. The technology uses a very sophisticated security algorithm.

Yes, thank you, now it's a little clearer. The project really seems to me promising.
not for that, ready to answer all your questions Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Wow, the project is really very promising! Do you already sell the tokens?
Yes, now it's the second week of ICO, you can buy tokens while at an attractive price
Do you have any bonuses when buying?
ICO will last a month, and every week the price will increase. Now the price of XRPC = $ 0.47, so hurry up!
Strangely, at the beginning of this forum it was written that the price during the second week would be $ 0.33, why did the course change so much?
Yes, it is really strange, the website prices are much higher than it was promised!
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about this  Sad
With this issue it is better to contact the developers!
And where it is better to contact them?
Try to write in a telegram, they always answer
The project really inspires confidence. One question is, on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information, for sure you will need different kinds of tools!
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they can partially replace the PC, for example, to work on the road.
I agree with you that the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
You are certainly right that working for a full-time workplace can not be compared with a mobile application, but now it's too early to argue, you need to wait and check it directly in the work!
Why do you think so?
Of course there are competitors, and if not, then they will appear in a short time!
1. Simplicity. No need to bother and buy, translate Bitcoin. All the work is done by banks, you only need to specify the address and amount of the transfer.
2. Speed. According to the developers, the processing speed will be several times higher than that of Bitcoin.
3. Security. The technology uses a very sophisticated security algorithm.

Yes, thank you, now it's a little clearer. The project really seems to me promising.
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
Wow, the project is really very promising! Do you already sell the tokens?
Yes, now it's the second week of ICO, you can buy tokens while at an attractive price
Do you have any bonuses when buying?
ICO will last a month, and every week the price will increase. Now the price of XRPC = $ 0.47, so hurry up!
Strangely, at the beginning of this forum it was written that the price during the second week would be $ 0.33, why did the course change so much?
Yes, it is really strange, the website prices are much higher than it was promised!
Unfortunately, I can not tell you anything about this  Sad
With this issue it is better to contact the developers!
And where it is better to contact them?
Activity: 700
Why do you think so?
I agree with you that the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Jump to: