Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 122. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Do you mean mobile phones and tablets?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Why do you think so?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Help please, I can not go into my office, what should I do?
It's strange, maybe some technical work!
I can not 3-4 hours already, I can not even imagine what to do now
Try to report the problem to the developers, should help!
Well, thanks, be sure to write!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Very promising project, one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always!
I do not know, but it seems to me to do a mobile application at all to nothing, it will not be in demand!
Activity: 700
Did the sale of tokens already end?
Not yet, you will have time to become a part of the company, congratulations!
And at what rate can I change coins now?
Now unfortunately the rate is already 1 XRPC = ~ $ 0.64, because now it's already 3 weeks, the rate is growing. I advise you not to hesitate, soon the price will rise again!
The expensive entrance, I need to think about it. And can I get some free tokens?
Activity: 490
A good project with a better idea and a good team. One question is whether they are going to catch the whole world or only certain countries?
I think that if it works out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and it is mentioned in Whitepaper Wink
The mood of course is more than optimistic, let's see what happens in the end
I agree with you, it's too early to talk about anything! But the probability is high, they have quite a lot of advantages and innovations.
What are the advantages?
Try to report the problem to the developers, should help!
Activity: 714
Now unfortunately the rate is already 1 XRPC = ~ $ 0.64, because now it's already 3 weeks, the rate is growing. I advise you not to hesitate, soon the price will rise again!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
A good project with a better idea and a good team. One question is whether they are going to catch the whole world or only certain countries?
I think that if it works out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and it is mentioned in Whitepaper Wink
I agree with you, it's too early to talk about anything! But the probability is high, they have quite a lot of advantages and innovations.
Activity: 490
Activity: 714
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Jump to: