Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 84. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I do not understand a little, why does this platform come in handy?
is a module that processes international payments for banks!
What does this mean?
It connects to the bank to exchange information about risks, fees, payment details and the expected time for delivery of funds. It communicates with the network to get the lowest possible currency quotes, packs this information and presents the entire cost structure to the sending bank, providing unprecedented visibility of the total transaction costs. Once the sender approves the transaction, it interacts to settle the transaction and notifies all parties of the transaction confirmation
I heard that tokens were generated too much. What do you think about this issue?Will there be any mobile apps for this platform?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!

I fully agree with you, the project inspires confidence!

Yes, recently I often see scam, but not in this case

This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages

will it be presented in a mobile environment? Many do not optimize, so I ask!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What does this mean?
It connects to the bank to exchange information about risks, fees, payment details and the expected time for delivery of funds. It communicates with the network to get the lowest possible currency quotes, packs this information and presents the entire cost structure to the sending bank, providing unprecedented visibility of the total transaction costs. Once the sender approves the transaction, it interacts to settle the transaction and notifies all parties of the transaction confirmation
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Wow, this is a very promising project, I am glad that I found it, I will follow the development, good luck!

This is definitely not a scam, I support the company from the very beginning, the project really stands out among others, it has many advantages
What does this mean?

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Activity: 532

Activity: 490
In which countries do you plan to develop this platform?
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yep, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget collection, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And to begin with they must provide a product of very high quality, so that they are paid attention!
Without competition there is no development, it was and will be, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they can partially replace the PC, for example, to work on the road.
I agree with you that the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient
You are certainly right that working for a full-time workplace can not be compared with a mobile application, but now it's too early to argue, you need to wait and check it directly in the work!
Activity: 602
I think that if it turns out well enough, then they can become famous all over the world, and Whitepaper says that the advertising companies are all over the world
yep, but this requires a serious marketing plan. There are other similar projects, they need to attract the attention of a large number of people
For this there is a PR-company, they have a sufficiently high budget collection, it will be able to allocate enough money for advertising
And to begin with they must provide a product of very high quality, so that they are paid attention!
Without competition there is no development, it was and will be, especially since this company has many advantages and innovations
Yes, and even more, if the product is successful, everyone will tell about it.
I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
But Apple still needs advertising!
Activity: 476
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on IOS and Android, I think they can partially replace the PC, for example, to work on the road.
I agree with you that the user should always be in touch, but I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient
Activity: 700
I completely agree with you, I do not think that today Apple needs serious advertising, everyone knows about them. And their project can take a leading position in its direction
Merit: 251
Activity: 476
The project really inspires confidence. One question is, on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and desktop computers?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information, for sure you will need different kinds of tools!
Activity: 700
The project really inspires confidence. One question is, on what devices is it supposed to work with this platform?
Do you mean mobile devices and desktop computers?
Yes, will it be presented in a mobile environment?
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their personal cabinet!
It seems to me that on a mobile phone it will be inconvenient to work with so much information!
Why do you think so?
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: