Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency - page 88. (Read 28450 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
wow really not bad..I'm interested in it
do you think that it's good investiment?
why not?
I'm just interested in the opinions of other investors
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
do you think that it's good investiment?
Activity: 644
If you expect high volatility, then it will be very unpleasant for banks! They need a currency with low volatility
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!
I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI
This is cryptomir, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.
But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!
This is cryptomir, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Is this the same as the XRP currency?
a very promising project and I love that
I agree with you looks very cool
the site is absolutely not bulk
the very basic information on it what more do you need?
mean that he is really small and there is not even any design
the very basic information on it what more do you need?
a very promising project and I love that
I completely agree, on the basis of this platform it would be possible to try to make an ecosystem for the whole bank, this is certainly not for its intended purpose, but where it sometimes does not turn the development of the project!
and it's even more convenient everywhere to have access to a private office, it is not necessary to perform complex operations on a mobile device, it can be a simple helper
I do not know, I still do not see any money spent on developing a mobile platform!
In any case, while it's too early to talk about something, you need to wait and see what will really be convenient!
There are a lot of advantages, honest work on the part of developers, and many other advantages simply do not give doubts about their success! I advise you to join and become part of something really great!
Well, thank you! But I still need to think again.
I completely agree, on the basis of this platform it would be possible to try to make an ecosystem for the whole bank, this is certainly not for its intended purpose, but where it sometimes does not turn the development of the project!
and it's even more convenient everywhere to have access to a private office, it is not necessary to perform complex operations on a mobile device, it can be a simple helper
I do not know, I still do not see any money spent on developing a mobile platform!
In any case, while it's too early to talk about something, you need to wait and see what will really be convenient!
There are a lot of advantages, honest work on the part of developers, and many other advantages simply do not give doubts about their success! I advise you to join and become part of something really great!
Pages:
Jump to: