Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin - page 37. (Read 72996 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530
October 18, 2014, 07:42:35 AM
Coin will be  released on October 20th

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/933-IDISNEY

you can buy the Disney coin with bitcoin or with Coca-Cola coins. if you buy with [ICOKE can get two [IDISNEY] for the price of one in bitcoins.

1 Coca-Cola coin [ICOKE] = 1 Disney Coin [IDISNEY]
1 Coca-Cola coin [ICOKE] = 0.01 Bitcoin [ BTC ]
1 Disney Coin [IDISNEY] = 0.02 Bitcoin [ BTC ]
October 18, 2014, 07:41:01 AM
We want to read about your project at einsteinium.biz

would love too. how do I go about that?
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
October 18, 2014, 07:20:56 AM
We want to read about your project at einsteinium.biz
October 18, 2014, 07:13:13 AM
Please stop this trash!

Im sorry that you and many other see this as trash. This is because in school they teach you too much math and obedience. Im doing my best to fix it with some art and claiming my rights as a user. As a user I have natural rights of my cognitive recognition of an image and it is mine as such . I dont sell disney or coca-cola product with this image and I write a disclaimer telling you that these coins are my art. read the small letters, they should too.
As far as the Altcoin scene, Well, you will thank me eventually. These coins are all about reclaiming the right of anyone to create money as credit on behalf of their work and product.
Once the reality of altcoins will sink in, laws regarding coins representation will be written and according to these law saying that my coin is the first official Disney coin will be illegal, but for my coins it is going to bee to late. they will be real and in the market for ever.... unless Disney will buy them all and lock it up in their safe. But for this they will to pay everyone who own a coin a lot of money, unless they buy it first once the sell open on monday. But I dont think that they are that fast. most likely they are like most of you here, thinking it will be worth nothing and will go away. or that their lawyers will take care of this.. unfortunately they need to write a few new laws before. 
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
October 18, 2014, 05:02:27 AM
Lol @ blue color.
Activity: 157
Merit: 500
October 18, 2014, 04:57:15 AM
Please stop this trash!
October 18, 2014, 04:56:12 AM

MICKEY: Minnie!!!! WTF!  These are COCA-COLA colors! We need to promote Disney coin. I told you to dress up in blue

MINNIE: But these are MY colors. This is how Walt made me.

MICKEY: Obviously you dont understand anything, Coca-Cola will sue us, they used "your" colors first.

MINNIE: So are you going to sue Twitter for using your colors?!

Twitter Coin
 [ITWITTER]

October 14, 2014, 06:39:16 AM
Coin will be  released on October 20th

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/933-IDISNEY
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
October 13, 2014, 08:25:39 PM
this is gonna get owned.
dont even start goign after such brand.
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
October 13, 2014, 08:13:11 PM
What's next, googlecoin?

NILIcoins
Art-Coins

NILI Coin [NILI] .  Coca-Cola Coin [ICOKE],  Disney Coin [IDISNEY],
 Toyota Coin [ITOYOTA], eBay, Coin [IEBAY],, Twitter Coin [ITWITTER],
 Apple Coin [IAPPLE], Beatles Coin [IBEATLES], USA Coin [IUSA]

The Coins will be issued on the Bitcoin 2.0 protocol in a limited addition.
Coins will become collectors item after initial distribution

NILIcoins are created to promote a competitive credit-provides ecosystem. A  decentralized monetary system based on
cryptocurrency which will employ production power, trade volume and social networks to create an independent coin market.
A market which will then have the power to offer a viable and sustainable alternative for the monopoly of  bank credit.

The grand vision of NILIcoins is to bypass the banking system by supplying industries and communities
with tools to capitalize directly on their commercial  power, and then utilize coin independence and
versatility to initiate the construction of a competitive credit industry.

The first step is to provide customized and ready to use coin packages which are fitted with all necessary
components to facilitate a seamless multi-coin clearance. Then to see through the creation of a platform
on which these coins can be lend as credit to the public.

The NILIcoins project itself was conceived as a result of the need to illustrate this concept in real terms
as well as to fund  the creation of a road map for the funding and development of these platforms.

dude, We want to feature your insanity in our online publication

We are starting a very small cryptocurrency news site, it launches once I have 7 stories to publish, so far we have 1 published and 2 promised.
If you want your site, product, or service featured just let me know.   This is a limited time offer that is currently free, we expect to launch in 5 days.

contact me for an PM interview.
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
October 13, 2014, 07:42:05 PM
You're going to get the shit sued out of you you stupid retarded fuck.

The thing is that The Disney lawyers are not going to take notice of this. Like most on my threads they dont think  it will generate enough money to be noticed enough, So they will not go after me. Once Disney will realize that this is not going to go away it will be to late. Disney will end up paying me to get the rights on this coin or to buy it as art. once this will happen each coin is going to worth a lot of money.
(lawyers and "stupid retarded fuck" dont really scare me)

exactly it wont generate any money because noone will mine or buy this coin unless u can show you're authorized by disney to do this. because disney can do their own coin if they want to use crypto in disneyworld. bet you havent even planned it out properly. do you expect disney to buy into a coin that uses their copyrighted materials to gain traction? how will you lure them away from making their own product to buy yours?

i swear you should be banned for even trying this so openly.

this coin like my Coca-Cola coin will challenge these companies to make their coins. once they will do it you will have to agree that my coins were the first crypto Disney  Coin,  Art and memorabilia collector will buy my coins then and maybe even the company itself that will want to own it first Coins.... it is a wired world out there....
All I can say is that you will invest very little buying a few coins' but you will become a part of a very interesting thing that might even make you a few good bitcoins .

LOL! Try telling this shit to Kanye West when he got Coinye off the market.

Those companies you are trying to challenge can make their own totally unique and non cloned coins with their own superior coin developers if they wanted to. They won't buy your coin for shit.

They can make their coin, hopefully soon, but my coins will for ever be the first Disney coins' they will not be able to take it off the market using the law. So the only way for them do do it is to buy it all.  and that would make buying a coin now, a very a good investment. even if they are able to get a curt order to seize all my coins, I'll make sure no coins are going to be in my possession. they cant take it if its not mine. and there is nothing else they can take from me.

They could take it off. It's called Copyright infringement and trademark.

It is art!!!! they cant  take it off as such

You're wrong.  And what's sad is that you don't know how wrong you are.  You think that they can't take it off because it's art (like Andy Warhol).  What you don't seem to know is that Warhol was sued and the reason a judge found in his favor.  You need to investigate it because in this case a judge would NOT find in your favor.  But I'm not going to do your homework for you.

The world have changed since Warhol has to face a judge, it belongs to bitcoin now and no court order can stop my coins from trading P2P. If I ever get to face a judge she will have to figure out a lot of things before anything else. Anyway all I tried to achieve have already been achieved long before I will have to face that judge. Im really not after making a profit on this, I want to change the rules of the game. That is my job as an artist  However I will do some more homework and will get back to you with more detailed answer.

See, this is what I mean.  The Warhol Foundation was just sued over copyright infringement in 2013.  You have no idea what you're doing.  Man, do some homework.
you said Warhol himself was sued,  he was not. I know that the foundation was sued but that is different.
The use of a trademark can be protected under fair use and this can go to a grate length considering the fact that all I do is copy and past a logo to promote some virtual nothing that have no legal status. I dont see the lawyer that at this point will be able to do any thing but warning. If they sue me they have to sue every high school kid that put a company logo on his research paper cover
and again once they will find a way to do it the coins are going to be a free entity no insitute can abolish. And again' the only thing thing that they will be able to do is to BUY the coins from who ever will own them then, and at the market price....

You're wrong.  Again.  Warhol WAS sued when he was alive.  It's just hopeless.  You'll have to learn for yourself. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 13, 2014, 05:57:23 PM
WOWWWWW I want to invest 100BTC in this coin!!! this woulb be for sure the new currency in all the Disney Theme parks  Grin

This may actually be true in the future. But it wont be this dude's coin.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2014, 05:26:11 PM
WOWWWWW I want to invest 100BTC in this coin!!! this woulb be for sure the new currency in all the Disney Theme parks  Grin
Activity: 31
October 13, 2014, 05:13:52 PM

this. Worst shitcoins ever.

Nah problem is they are violating copyright. So there is no chance of success this coin.
October 13, 2014, 03:57:18 PM

The thing is that The Disney lawyers are not going to take notice of this. Like most on my threads they dont think  it will generate enough money to be noticed enough, So they will not go after me. Once Disney will realize that this is not going to go away it will be to late. Disney will end up paying me to get the rights on this coin or to buy it as art. once this will happen each coin is going to worth a lot of money.

exactly it wont generate any money because noone will mine or buy this coin unless u can show you're authorized by disney to do this. because disney can do their own coin if they want to use crypto in disneyworld. bet you havent even planned it out properly. do you expect disney to buy into a coin that uses their copyrighted materials to gain traction? how will you lure them away from making their own product to buy yours?

this coin like my Coca-Cola coin will challenge these companies to make their coins. once they will do it you will have to agree that my coins were the first crypto Disney  Coin,  Art and memorabilia collector will buy my coins then and maybe even the company itself that will want to own it first Coins.... it is a wired world out there....
All I can say is that you will invest very little buying a few coins' but you will become a part of a very interesting thing that might even make you a few good bitcoins .

Those companies you are trying to challenge can make their own totally unique and non cloned coins with their own superior coin developers if they wanted to. They won't buy your coin for shit.

They can make their coin, hopefully soon, but my coins will for ever be the first Disney coins' they will not be able to take it off the market using the law. So the only way for them do do it is to buy it all.  and that would make buying a coin now, a very a good investment. even if they are able to get a curt order to seize all my coins, I'll make sure no coins are going to be in my possession. they cant take it if its not mine. and there is nothing else they can take from me.

You're wrong.  And what's sad is that you don't know how wrong you are.  You think that they can't take it off because it's art (like Andy Warhol).  What you don't seem to know is that Warhol was sued and the reason a judge found in his favor.  You need to investigate it because in this case a judge would NOT find in your favor.  But I'm not going to do your homework for you.

The world have changed since Warhol has to face a judge, it belongs to bitcoin now and no court order can stop my coins from trading P2P. If I ever get to face a judge she will have to figure out a lot of things before anything else. Anyway all I tried to achieve have already been achieved long before I will have to face that judge. Im really not after making a profit on this, I want to change the rules of the game. That is my job as an artist  However I will do some more homework and will get back to you with more detailed answer.

See, this is what I mean.  The Warhol Foundation was just sued over copyright infringement in 2013.  You have no idea what you're doing.  Man, do some homework.
you said Warhol himself was sued,  he was not. I know that the foundation was sued but that is different.
The use of a trademark can be protected under fair use and this can go to a grate length considering the fact that all I do is copy and past a logo to promote some virtual nothing that have no legal status. I dont see the lawyer that at this point will be able to do any thing but warning. If they sue me they have to sue every high school kid that put a company logo on his research paper cover
and again once they will find a way to do it the coins are going to be a free entity no insitute can abolish. And again' the only thing thing that they will be able to do is to BUY the coins from who ever will own them then, and at the market price....

They'll buy the coins and then sue you...making sure you get 0% profit.

Coin sell starts October 20th
Activity: 154
meow
October 13, 2014, 03:52:05 PM

They'll buy the coins and then sue you...making sure you get 0% profit.
meow
October 13, 2014, 03:50:57 PM
This coin will make headlines!
So will this bullshit dev for copyright infringement!
This is so pathetic and I can't wait until this "dev" is gone.
October 13, 2014, 03:43:03 PM

Activity: 56
October 13, 2014, 02:43:57 PM
To the OP:

You are not the Andy Warhol of crypto. You even attempted to suggest this by mentioning art and also posting a soup can.

You are not helping nor being creative.

While I can see companies, organizations, entertainers, etc -- releasing coins of their own --- it will not be done by you --- it'll be done by the intellectual owners of that property.

You are not Andy Warhol and you did not just pick up, invent, or currently holding: sex.com

Please stop.
meow
October 13, 2014, 02:35:56 PM

this. Worst shitcoins ever.
Pages:
Jump to: