Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin - page 32. (Read 72974 times)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530
December 22, 2014, 12:56:34 PM
lol OP your off the scale in weirdness !

MINNIE: Why do they think that we are so weird?

MICKEY: Well our developer is using fictional characters to present and explains our coin .

MINNIE: But also Satoshi is a fictional character who presents and explains Bitcoin

MICKEY: But his developer is really smart.

MINNIE: So they think our developer is dumb?!... It must be my fault.

The hot artistic Minnie's version for Roy lichtenstein's art.

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
December 20, 2014, 02:48:08 PM
Maybe it should be called "On the coattails of giants"Huh
December 20, 2014, 01:56:23 PM
"On the Shoulders of Giants", 
A Crypto-currency art installation

December 2014, New York City

The world opening of Nili Lerner art installation will feature pieces depicting NILIcoin crypto-currency. The exhibition will be held at the Bitcoin Center at 40 Broad Street in NYC, with opening reception on  January 8, 2015.

The art show is featuring Coca-Cola Coin ICOKE and Disney Coin IDISNEY, which are the first of 10 NILIcoins, created as art to demonstrate and promote the idea of a decentralized monetary system based on cryptocurrency.  "The coins which I issue are tradable coins, however, these
coins are not backed by the companies they depict.  As an artist, I am using a mental
recognition of the visual image of each brand to paint a clear vision of the complex
reality I wish to represent.  It is my intention to illustrate a system which can become a viable
and sustainable alternative to the monopoly of bank credit" said Nili Lerner. The coins are listed on
bitcointalk forum as a topic and exist as art on the forum’s announcements platform:
NILIcoins Art­-coins https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-ann-nili-nilicoins-art-coins-782161 
Coca-cola Coin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-icoke-coca-cola-coin-798131 
 Disney Coin .https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-idisney-disney-coin-802673

“We are excited to have Nili hold her world premier of her concept art at our headquarters located a few steps from the New York Stock Exchange.  The art  exhibited will be for sale using crypto-currency only.  Additionally, a proprietary blockchain technology will be utilized to track of each piece of work" said Benjamin Young of the Bitcoin Center, NYC.

About the artist:  Nili Lerner is an established painter and a conceptual artist living and working in New York City, New York  and in Tel-aviv,  Israel.  Since 2008 she has participated in projects dealing with the concept of money ,using real money and creating currency as art. In 2009 she used twitter as her medium of art, creating pieces constructed of tweets. The account was deleted after 6 months as  part of the concept. The Nilicoins project is intentionally bringing both experiences into the workspace as a visualized economy system made in real life using Money and Social Network as the medium of creation. Nili has been working as a scenic artist in the movie industry.  Her movie credits include Sherlock Holmes, Sex and the City, Men in Black, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.   
About the Center: The Bitcoin Center NYC is based in the financial district of New York City, next to the New York Stock Exchange. It was founded in the beginning of 2014 with the purpose of educating people about bitcoin and encouraging the trade of cryptocurrency. It has goals to become the first regulated exchange in the world. The center currently promotes bitcoin through a host of events, such as Satoshi Square, music festivals, lectures, and movies.
Contacts:
   Nili Lerner
   email: [email protected]

Bitcoin Center
   40 Broad Street
   New York, NY 10004
   (212) 660-0007
   http://bitcoincenternyc.com
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 13, 2014, 08:56:53 PM
AM IN
December 13, 2014, 08:21:00 PM

MICKEY: Did you see the press release of our coin's show in NYC, January 8th-20th?

MINNIE: This is really exciting! I wonder what I should wear for the event.

MICKEY: Maybe we can go dressed up in MIckey and Minnie costumes.

MINNIE: Your fetish with that mouse shape may need some professional help.

MICKEY: What's wrong with that shape Minnie?  I thought you liked me that way.

MINNIE: I don't mind the ears. but these shoes..., they make me think of McDonald's!  

December 13, 2014, 07:16:08 PM
That is a link to the (almost final) press release of my show, check it out. Coins will be back on the market soon. The art pieces featured on the show will be offered for sell using these coins.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U3_QnNEf3JEOoErqKI3BmJUIxYOMQ0PEIU7GlY9St0Y/pub

NILI LERNER - ART INSTALLATION  
 ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS
 January 8th- 20th, Bitcoin center 40 Broad street NYC
Opening reception Thursday January 8th 5:00 to 8:00pm.

The art show is featuring Coca-Cola Coin ICOKE and Disney Coin IDISNEY, which are the first of 10 NILIcoins, created as art to demonstrate
and promote the idea of a decentralized monetary system based on cryptocurrency.

The coins which I issued are real tradable coins,
 however, these coins are not backed by the companies they depict.

As an artist I'm using a mental recognition of the visual image of each brand to paint a clear vision of the complex reality I wish to represent,
and to illustrates a system which can become a viable and sustainable alternative for the monopoly of bank credit.

The coins are listed on bitcointalk forum as a topic and exist as art on the forum’s announcements platform:
[PRE-ANN] [NILI] NILIcoins Art-coins [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin

The Coca-Cola coin imagery are multiples and treated images of the company’s logos.
 The Disney coin features sequences of Mickey and Minnie dialogs as the coin presenters, and are related to well known images.

legendary
December 09, 2014, 03:33:30 PM
My art show " ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" featuring  the Coca-Cola Coin and The Disney Coin will open at the Bitcoin Center in NYC on January 8th.

On display I will have at least five large pieces of each coin as well as art prints.

Disney coin  art work will be for sell only by using the IDISNEY coin

Coca-Coal Coin art work will be for sell  according the Coupon-Coin model: Using the ICOKE to buy the art you will pay 1/10 of the full price in bitcoin or fiat.

Within a week I will get the website up and will resume selling the coins.

Make sure to send invitations to reps from coke and disney!!!  I'm sure they will be interested in your work.

you should come too. and I will definitely send an invitation to coke and disney . they are most welcome in my show!  Smiley

Not me, too far to travel.  But please post pics!!
December 09, 2014, 03:17:28 PM
My art show " ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" featuring  the Coca-Cola Coin and The Disney Coin will open at the Bitcoin Center in NYC on January 8th.

On display I will have at least five large pieces of each coin as well as art prints.

Coca-Coal Coin art work will be for sell  according the Coupon-Coin model: Using the ICOKE to buy the art you will pay 1/10 of the full price in bitcoin or fiat.

Make sure to send invitations to reps from coke and disney!!!  I'm sure they will be interested in your work.

you should come too. and I will definitely send an invitation to coke and disney . they are most welcome in my show!  Smiley
December 09, 2014, 03:11:13 PM

MINNIE: We got the space, the title and the date for our coin's art show.

MICKEY: But the pieces for the show are not made yet.

MINNIE: All the pieces are here Mickey, It is these sequences of us talking.

MICKEY: But they have to be made into real objects for people to buy and take home .

MINNIE: Does it means that we are going to be made real too?

MICKEY: Yes Minnie, that is the point of having an art show!

MINNIE: This is so exciting, Mickey. Do you think that the next thing after being real is actually being alive?

MICKEY: I have no clue what life means Minnie.

MINNIE: Look at this Mickey, I just found that while searching for the meaning of life

MICKEY: The image is not clear.

MINNIE: Well I guess I did break the copy&past rules again

MICKEY: But that is exactly what they told us to do.

MINNIE: Yes and Disney said, " Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse" 

MICKEY: You see I am a mouse, really a mouse!

MINNIE: A dream of a mouse.... thus real....

MICKEY: I wonder if Walt Disney broke the rules by dreaming it and by making it real.

legendary
December 09, 2014, 02:58:53 PM

December 09, 2014, 02:20:18 PM

MINNIE: We got the space, the title and the date for our coin's art show.

MICKEY: But the pieces for the show are not made yet.

MINNIE: All the pieces are here Mickey, It is these sequences of us talking.

MICKEY: But they have to be made into real objects for people to buy and take home .

MINNIE: Does it means that we are going to be made real too?

MICKEY: Yes Minnie, that is the point of having an art show!

MINNIE: This is so exciting, Mickey. Do you think that the next thing after being real is actually being alive?

MICKEY: I have no clue what life means Minnie.

December 07, 2014, 02:38:38 PM

Activity: 368
Merit: 250
December 05, 2014, 03:18:53 PM
If you're serious about creating why are you wasting your time posting all this red and blue text, and copying pictures of Minnie and Mickey mouse?  If you're going to do something, just do it and stop messing around!  If you've got any artistic talent at all it's a damned shame for you to waste it with all this bullshit.
December 05, 2014, 01:37:57 PM

MINNIE: How do I look Mickey?

MICKEY: Splendid as usual.

MINNIE: Thank you dear, but I meant visually, how do you actualy picture my image?

MICKEY: Minnie, you know I love you in which ever manifestation you choose.

MINNIE: But for our show I need to choose the best one.

MICKEY: which show?!.

MINNE: Our art show in NYC  "On The Shoulders Of Giants"   

MICKEY: I think that red would look perfect.

legendary
December 03, 2014, 11:14:22 PM
Art show?  No gallery name, no date, no nothing but mouse shit!!!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 03, 2014, 10:45:33 PM
Jesus, this coin creation thing out of thin air is getting ridiculous

Waiting for the C&D letter in 3, 2,1...
December 03, 2014, 10:24:24 PM

MICKEY: you couldn't find a smaller image, Minnie?

MINNIE: But I really love NY.

MICKEY: We need to start promoting our coin's art show.

MINNIE: Yes but this is NYC, Mickey...!

MICKEY: Truly, I dont get whats the big deal here.

MINNIE: Oh Mickey, sometimes you really do sound like a mouse.

MICKEY: And you sometime look like one.

legendary
December 02, 2014, 01:19:08 PM
The IDISNEY coins will not be offered for sell on the Counterwallet exchange for some time

Thank Fucking God for that!!!
December 02, 2014, 01:08:54 PM
The IDISNEY coins will not be offered for sell on the Counterwallet exchange for some time
November 23, 2014, 07:42:17 AM
Lets try to move the conversation to a more productive level. I will conclude that previous section  with this important remark.

Our national social organisation is so powerful since our democracies have been such a success in terms of getting people to cooperate on behalf of the commonwealth, and this
 power, now expressed in dangerous  concentration of the wealth, is posing the only real threat to our individual existence.

At the state of current affairs, at any given moment, any state can declare bitcoin to be a risk for national security regarding it as a venue for terrorist financing.
Of course it is the banks which actualy finance all that activity around the globe but they structurally run all governments.

It is the mechanism of liberalism which did separate between religion and state but not between state and currency that is failing at this point of our history.

The only powers which can  change that are the corporates. They can bring about the separation between states and currency. Bitcoin itself is the technology, but it needs the powerful economic organisations to stand behind it.

All these corporates traded on the stock market are by the structure of our economy, obligated to maximize profit. and they will have to create their own coins once the first one will.
All I do here is forcing them to look at that and realize it.

There are many other ways to do it and all of you are contributing to it.
I do it using the tools of conceptual deconstruction  which are the tools of an artist .
I dont need you to buy a single coin. I just need you to allow this to continue and not censor it and stand by me as long as this forum and alike are centralized.

I am taking the action to take my coins out of that forum and have it existed in the real world. but in order to get the attention this require, I do count on the exposure of the forum, in terms of virtual presence.
Pages:
Jump to: