Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR - page 2. (Read 22188 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The video explanation on how the weave projects flows is something good and very nice as it will truly help for the people to understand it well. Hopefully, more users will be here and must visit the sites inorder for them to be aware that this project will be very useful in earning profits.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The contribution is $ 1,000 in Fiat or you can invest in Bitcoin, for example, but in the amount of $ 1000? It is simply not indicated.
It cannot simply to say if bitcoin would like have a minimum amount, but seems it just the same as the fiat. Since the bitcoin is volatile, i think there is no minimum.
I also think that there is no limit to this. How much do you want to buy so much and buy. If in doubt, write in support
Activity: 434
The contribution is $ 1,000 in Fiat or you can invest in Bitcoin, for example, but in the amount of $ 1000? It is simply not indicated.
It cannot simply to say if bitcoin would like have a minimum amount, but seems it just the same as the fiat. Since the bitcoin is volatile, i think there is no minimum.
The team is not professional. In any case, I have not met such information anywhere. If you confirm your words, I will be glad to read.
I just thinking if the team were not both of them whether pro or not. Since the information can not be met anywhere, you can confirm to them by asking to their telegram account, if its available.
Activity: 448
I think the whole thing is for the project to provide a kind of update on the project considering it has been here for a long time and although the market have gone into some situation which we are still at a good update will provide for meaning and convenience
Yep. A good update means more people get convinced and it means that this is a good developer in which can gather the people around.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think, if you could invest in Bitcoin, then this would be indicated on the site or white paper. but I have not found this information. so, it may be, that they accept only dollars. but, maybe, I did not look at something.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
The Weave development and marketting team is very active in here. Not only in this forum but also in their social media sites. The Weave platform have its youtube video. This is a good thing to spread even more in the community we are living.
That is right. I visited their Twitter sote and find their good updates and bunch of several informations there. The team is aware that the social media sites is one of the best tool to be used if they really wanted to spread all over around the globe.
The Weave development and marketting team is very active in here. Not only in this forum but also in their social media sites. The Weave platform have its youtube video. This is a good thing to spread even more in the community we are living.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
I see the requirement for minimum contribution at presale it $1000, so if we have 10% discount it will be $900 ( with coin equivalent) right?
Activity: 423
I think the whole thing is for the project to provide a kind of update on the project considering it has been here for a long time and although the market have gone into some situation which we are still at a good update will provide for meaning and convenience
What updates would you like to see in the project in the near future? Many want updates, but no one can provide an example of which ones.
Yes, i totally agree with your opinion. But if really have new updates, i think they will provide after presale finish, not at this time.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
What updates would you like to see in the project in the near future? Many want updates, but no one can provide an example of which ones.
Such a market can only positively influence the project, since the coins will follow it and soon we will see even more interesting projects.
Activity: 347
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
So far, it is too early to talk about current statistics, because the project has not yet started. I think we can discuss this in fact.
Really, then this is a great way to discuss even more further. Since the project have not been started, we can make more simpler discussion to make such an idea.
Indeed, there is still nothing to talk about statistics, because the project is still young and just started to develop. I hope that soon everything will be known.
There will be time for such discussions. So do not rush to conclusions. I think that we need to wait a bit until that time when we are announced about the official launch of the platform.
Activity: 336
So far, it is too early to talk about current statistics, because the project has not yet started. I think we can discuss this in fact.
Really, then this is a great way to discuss even more further. Since the project have not been started, we can make more simpler discussion to make such an idea.
Indeed, there is still nothing to talk about statistics, because the project is still young and just started to develop. I hope that soon everything will be known.
Activity: 574
I think that there is more room for feedback and hence development,so let's see what the team has to do next.
That is right. And for that, this project is just new here in the crypto currency community which have a lots of time to spent for the continuous developments for the better of the entire Weave platform. I am looking forward for this project's future.
Of course, they still have a lot of time, but you also should not forget that for a good development of this idea, developers will need large investments. I hope the project will be able to attract many strong investors.

Well, with a team of professional, I think it can be able to attract investors but it's not that easy. Investors nowadays probably not that many compared to previous years. This was probably an effect of the downtrend of the cryptocurrencies and also with so many projects that failed.
The team is not professional. In any case, I have not met such information anywhere. If you confirm your words, I will be glad to read.
Activity: 532
I think that there is more room for feedback and hence development,so let's see what the team has to do next.
That is right. And for that, this project is just new here in the crypto currency community which have a lots of time to spent for the continuous developments for the better of the entire Weave platform. I am looking forward for this project's future.
Of course, they still have a lot of time, but you also should not forget that for a good development of this idea, developers will need large investments. I hope the project will be able to attract many strong investors.

Well, with a team of professional, I think it can be able to attract investors but it's not that easy. Investors nowadays probably not that many compared to previous years. This was probably an effect of the downtrend of the cryptocurrencies and also with so many projects that failed.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Project statistical status or its track of progress be in a bar or any graph will be good to show the entire community what and where the project is going on and to clear all the thought of the investors as well as the supporters regarding the progress taken by the entire project team. Having that available in their website will be much better and updating it from time to time.

It's actually quite an advantage because they can come up with a better idea which the people have been discussing. We should consider it as a brainstorming that would make some sense in the near future.
Activity: 423
The airdrop campaign of this project needs to be created again. This is what the community people is getting attracted even more to the project. Maybe the airdrop will add here sooner or later. The team had just some reasonable reason behind this cancellation.
Such actions are only necessary for advertising. Never a large investor will register in airdrops. Don't you think so?
No you can see at their telegram community and at here. Honestly, they don't have much people pay attention at Bitcointalk forum, but at telegram and other social, it is good.
Pages:
Jump to: