Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ [IEO/ICO] Weave - The Universal Cryptocurrency for VR & AR - page 3. (Read 22188 times)

Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
In my opinion, at this time airdrop for this project is not needed. But they maybe still make some activity for gain more attention from investors.
Let say about the project through airdrop is not the best way to fulfil the thread. Like, imagine if somehow the project is looking for some opportunities to work to entertain more vr & ar to support them.
Yes, i totally agree with you, this is the time for increasing the awareness beside people pay attention at here. Well, i think the team have specific plan?
There is no doubt that the team has a plan for the development of its project, however, there are always some pitfalls that should be overcome in order to get a good result.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
I think that there is more room for feedback and hence development,so let's see what the team has to do next.
That is right. And for that, this project is just new here in the crypto currency community which have a lots of time to spent for the continuous developments for the better of the entire Weave platform. I am looking forward for this project's future.
Of course, they still have a lot of time, but you also should not forget that for a good development of this idea, developers will need large investments. I hope the project will be able to attract many strong investors.
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
In my opinion, at this time airdrop for this project is not needed. But they maybe still make some activity for gain more attention from investors.
Let say about the project through airdrop is not the best way to fulfil the thread. Like, imagine if somehow the project is looking for some opportunities to work to entertain more vr & ar to support them.
Yes, i totally agree with you, this is the time for increasing the awareness beside people pay attention at here. Well, i think the team have specific plan?
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
So far, it is too early to talk about current statistics, because the project has not yet started. I think we can discuss this in fact.
Really, then this is a great way to discuss even more further. Since the project have not been started, we can make more simpler discussion to make such an idea.
Much better to discuss the idea of the project most especially on it's usage here in crypto community. We need to share our thoughts and opinions regarding the functions and features so that the team will be able to gained something from us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I think that there is more room for feedback and hence development,so let's see what the team has to do next.
That is right. And for that, this project is just new here in the crypto currency community which have a lots of time to spent for the continuous developments for the better of the entire Weave platform. I am looking forward for this project's future.
Activity: 294
So far, it is too early to talk about current statistics, because the project has not yet started. I think we can discuss this in fact.
Really, then this is a great way to discuss even more further. Since the project have not been started, we can make more simpler discussion to make such an idea.
Activity: 434
Activity: 448
The team has another way to attract the people & it will be very soon.They will be launched a bounty program.Hope that have enough potential to draw your attention
This is so much a great idea to launch a bounty program, but i didn't even think if they had some nice opportunities to see. Just hope that all of the request here was immediately responded by the team.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
The airdrop campaign of this project needs to be created again. This is what the community people is getting attracted even more to the project. Maybe the airdrop will add here sooner or later. The team had just some reasonable reason behind this cancellation.
The team has another way to attract the people & it will be very soon.They will be launched a bounty program.Hope that have enough potential to draw your attention
That is right. I am really into thinking about this yesterday and come up with the same thought that the Weave team will no just stop the airdrop without any much better plans for the enture project. But see, good to hear and I will be looking forward for that bounty campaigns to be launch soon.
Activity: 504
The airdrop campaign of this project needs to be created again. This is what the community people is getting attracted even more to the project. Maybe the airdrop will add here sooner or later. The team had just some reasonable reason behind this cancellation.
That is much more good to here. It gives me more excitements and wanted to se that coming. I am willing to participates so hopefully, it will be launched as soon as possible.
Activity: 137
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Project statistical status or its track of progress be in a bar or any graph will be good to show the entire community what and where the project is going on and to clear all the thought of the investors as well as the supporters regarding the progress taken by the entire project team. Having that available in their website will be much better and updating it from time to time.
Activity: 308
Such actions are only necessary for advertising. Never a large investor will register in airdrops. Don't you think so?
I agree. Airdrop does not really much help to make the project better. It needs good strategy in attracting more people to invest in the token sales especially now that they are offering 10% discount in pre-sale.
Activity: 518
Project statistical status or its track of progress be in a bar or any graph will be good to show the entire community what and where the project is going on and to clear all the thought of the investors as well as the supporters regarding the progress taken by the entire project team. Having that available in their website will be much better and updating it from time to time.
Activity: 434
Such actions are only necessary for advertising. Never a large investor will register in airdrops. Don't you think so?
Activity: 94
Do you have any bar where we can see how much has been raise so far so the community and investors who support your project will see the progress of your project.

I've been wandering in your website but I haven't seen one yet. I'd like to see it in your future update if incase you will consider putting it in your website.
Activity: 336
It is unlikely that the admin will return it. There is no point. Due to airdrop, a useless community appears in the project, because of which investors may be frightened.
An interesting decision, because I am doing all the distribution of free tokens. But still with this method it will be interesting to see how it will be next. After all, they are always attracted by free tokens.
Activity: 574
It is unlikely that the admin will return it. There is no point. Due to airdrop, a useless community appears in the project, because of which investors may be frightened.
Activity: 504
Correctly, the developer deleted the airdrop. Because because of this, a lot of useless users come to the project.
Yep. I hope the developer gonna make such a new airdrop to entertain their project since everybody loves airdrop, especially for a universal cryptocurrency like Weave project.
I think that it was not necessary to do this, because it is the drop that attracts users who can invest in the project.
Activity: 532
the developers said they would launch another bounty campaign, but this will only happen when sales start. Therefore, soon those who did not have time to participate in the first Airdrop will be able to take part.
Perhaps, it will not be necessary for now because as of the moment, the dev team are much more focus on their token sales which is very important for the future development. They need to collect first good amounts of funds so they can continue to make good things in the project I think.

That's the problem, they need to also have more investors which is the one who will support. We've seen that ICO's are having a lot of problem especially when it comes to their usage. Many of them will only be dead at the end which it trigger the fear of investing.
Pages:
Jump to: