Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund - page 17. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Hello
Do you visit meetups or roadshows to attract new investors or partners ?
Which of them ?
Activity: 434
150 IR would be equivalent to 1 eth. That is huge. Holding little IR would cost much. Probably this will getting bigger after this crowdsale. We must saved kore IR so that our future will become more brighter.
Here is the same situation as in many other projects. Tokens are relatively cheaper and it is an opportunity to buy coins.

Yes, this is the advantage of joining crowdsales and Icos, you will have the opportunity to buy coins now in a very cheap price and get your profit doubled or tripled in the coming months.
Joining the crowdsale is an opportunity to own a coin in less value. As the platform crowsale is already been started I think investors should not waste their time, this ia the right time to buy. Also, this is a very promising project so I think participating in the crowdsale will be a good and wise decision.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.

I think after the crowdsale and ico sales finish ignite ratings will have time to focus and develop their very own debit cards and it will be accepted worldwide, for now let's just hope that the project will succeed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
well, more info about debit cards is very important. Before we invest in IR, I actuallty want to know if I can use these debit cards also in my country. But there is no specific information about this.
If i dont have mistake you can using debit card for worldwide. And at Q1, 2018 maybe they will release it. Anyway, we need a correct clarify from Ignite Ratings team Wink.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I see IGR crowd sale just started. Looks like its going well already, but then again I'm not surprised,the team looks well prepared and quality. Taking a proper look at how crowd selling is structure , I hope I can join in.
Hopefully the team will reached their target as soon as possible. Investors should also participate in their crowdsale because they offer a discount at a very reasonable percentage.
That's a good thing that ignite crowd sale have started though I don't know the minimum price for purchase from the way I see it is likely going to be 1eth I hope they maintain the ignite market is looking really promising
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
150 IR would be equivalent to 1 eth. That is huge. Holding little IR would cost much. Probably this will getting bigger after this crowdsale. We must saved kore IR so that our future will become more brighter.
Here is the same situation as in many other projects. Tokens are relatively cheaper and it is an opportunity to buy coins.

Yes, this is the advantage of joining crowdsales and Icos, you will have the opportunity to buy coins now in a very cheap price and get your profit doubled or tripled in the coming months.
Activity: 602
I see IGR crowd sale just started. Looks like its going well already, but then again I'm not surprised,the team looks well prepared and quality. Taking a proper look at how crowd selling is structure , I hope I can join in.
Hopefully the team will reached their target as soon as possible. Investors should also participate in their crowdsale because they offer a discount at a very reasonable percentage.
Activity: 294
Yes, it's true, this project is not only a good product, but also an excellent team. I think success is guaranteed.
Activity: 560
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Activity: 434
this is an opportunity for anyone who wants to invest because crowdsale is underway, this project I think is very suitable for us to invest.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
That's just the ICO price during the crowdsale though it can always change a lot after the ICO and can rise or crash depending on how the market reacts to it
Activity: 574
I think this can be an interesting and luring project for many investors. Is there a discount for those who will invest at the very beginning, that is, for the earliest investors?
It seems that there are no discounts. Here in this project like everyone is equal and invest all the same. If I'm not mistaken of course.
Yes, there are really no discounts, and nowhere is this mentioned. In fact, very sorry, this was a very attractive proposal from the developers.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think this can be an interesting and luring project for many investors. Is there a discount for those who will invest at the very beginning, that is, for the earliest investors?
It seems that there are no discounts. Here in this project like everyone is equal and invest all the same. If I'm not mistaken of course.
Activity: 308
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Success is one of the keyword it can lead the project if only the spread of the word is well accurated on the right people. Well, mostly, on newbies would be helpful to see them involved in this.

Well it depends on the promotion and bounty campaigns that they gonna launched if there is? Mostly for now they are focus on social media.
Crowdsale is live and the good thing is no Minimum contribution which mean you can invest any amount you want, not all project provide this opportunity for small investor.
It might be good to set up the ICO with no minimum contribution but I think with that terms its kind of weird, mostly small investors will put their small amount of money to this project, not the big investors.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Crowdsale is live and the good thing is no Minimum contribution which mean you can invest any amount you want, not all project provide this opportunity for small investor.
Proud to be a hand with Ignite ratings as it is the world first truly decentralized and self-regulating investment intelligence and ratings platform powered entirely by crowd source platform, its genuine ratings with no care really helps many investors and for its deserving policies better to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: