Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ignite Ratings - Decentralized Ratings and Index Fund - page 14. (Read 7021 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I like the project and the team. As I know the sale is already underway. Where can I see statistics? What is the maximum discount you can get?
Yes, there should be a feature of tracking the investments of the project and how is the progress. This project seems a very promising on and I think they can make it work and earn a huge profit for them and also their investors. I would like to follow the updated of the project here and get more knowledge about its token sale.
I think the big profit project will not get straight, but helping investors make a big profit and then the IR will become very popular.
For me this is already popular even if it hasnt even started yet. Just by viewing this thread here makes me thinj that this will be a hit in crypto world.
Definitely, this platform will be more popular because this is a useful platform wherein it helps us to choose ICO  that has a good rating. Also, this is a big project that needs a lot of investors so, let's all continue to support this platform
I agree to you bud, that makes everyone of us comfortable and easier to choose what is the best ICO project here in the crypto world. We hope there will be many investors as well as users to support on this project as I believe it can be a great value in the future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I like the project and the team. As I know the sale is already underway. Where can I see statistics? What is the maximum discount you can get?
Yes, there should be a feature of tracking the investments of the project and how is the progress. This project seems a very promising on and I think they can make it work and earn a huge profit for them and also their investors. I would like to follow the updated of the project here and get more knowledge about its token sale.
I think the big profit project will not get straight, but helping investors make a big profit and then the IR will become very popular.
For me this is already popular even if it hasnt even started yet. Just by viewing this thread here makes me thinj that this will be a hit in crypto world.
Definitely, this platform will be more popular because this is a useful platform wherein it helps us to choose ICO  that has a good rating. Also, this is a big project that needs a lot of investors so, let's all continue to support this platform
Activity: 294

Agree, the best way to do this is help the investors to get profit because if the value of ignite ratings will continue to increase then a lot of other investors will be attracted to join too.
So investors and will profit if they have reliable information about companies. However, I do not really understand the sources of information for the IR.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Agree, the best way to do this is help the investors to get profit because if the value of ignite ratings will continue to increase then a lot of other investors will be attracted to join too.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
A very handy platform indeed, with the help of the phones plus the addition of debit card makes it more interesting as users can keep track anywhere their investment. Will keep track of this! Good luck for the team!

Well, hopefully, the debit card they will release is free of no annual fee.  If they can give that feature that will be good for customers to get and invest in the project.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Today I just see in my facebook newsfeed but I know about this project from starting day of this project. Glad to see the team work of Ignite Ratings project. I hope this project will conquer because you are working hard.
In my opinion it's very cool, if you see the advertisement of this project in the news feed in your facebook, it means that the team works well, advertising in social networks gives results and you are already here.
Yes, they have a very great marketing and advertising team which has made a great effort for this project and lasso got many investors in the project which is the step to the success of the project. Many investors liked the concept of the project and their marketing strategies, roadmaps, and whitepapers. This has lead to great investment in the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support
Activity: 574
Today I just see in my facebook newsfeed but I know about this project from starting day of this project. Glad to see the team work of Ignite Ratings project. I hope this project will conquer because you are working hard.
In my opinion it's very cool, if you see the advertisement of this project in the news feed in your facebook, it means that the team works well, advertising in social networks gives results and you are already here.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
when ICO ends?

I didn't find any info about when ICO ends on their website https://igniteratings.com/tokensale/ , but according to https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/ignite-ratings/ website ICO will end on 30. Jan 2018. Let me ask them on Telegram to get exact date.

yes we need a definite date for the end of an ico to let the city know that the ico is working properly.
I agree with both of you. We should have a countdown or correct time at both ANN thread and website. Everyone will have clearly and right plan to buy IGNT.

there are a few not clarified points about this project like ICO countdown, Debt Cards. I think the mod. of this ANN is going to reply soon and give us more infos about these points.
Activity: 224
Activity: 308
Very often I meet the mention of this project in my own tape in social networks. It says that the team is very active, The result will be
Activity: 322
Ignite ratings strategies are most realistic in the decentralized platform, huge reputation and more investors on the platform as many experienced the ignite service of genuine ratings helped investors to make better business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
 ignite ratings is improving their advertising strategies.  Ignite rating is interesting project.  Hope The project will be successful
I think they listen to such advice as how to make the site countdown until the end of ISO. An interesting option for visibility on the site.
What actually ISO is? Did your C broken on your keyboard? Anyway, sorry for being rude, I'm just curious what the hell is ISO on this project.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

It is nice to know that ignite ratings is improving their advertising strategies. I hope this will help them to get more investors to join the project. Let's all hope that the project will be successful.
Activity: 672
I think they listen to such advice as how to make the site countdown until the end of ISO. An interesting option for visibility on the site.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
when ICO ends?

I didn't find any info about when ICO ends on their website https://igniteratings.com/tokensale/ , but according to https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/ignite-ratings/ website ICO will end on 30. Jan 2018. Let me ask them on Telegram to get exact date.

yes we need a definite date for the end of an ico to let the city know that the ico is working properly.
I agree with both of you. We should have a countdown or correct time at both ANN thread and website. Everyone will have clearly and right plan to buy IGNT.
Activity: 434
when ICO ends?

Merit: 161
Looks like a bot for signals in trading. Aren't there allready plenty of those? And forcing people at the pre-sale to a minimum contribution of 2 ETH is also not customer friendly. And handing out discounts to high amounts of ETH shows that this coin is for the whales and the regular people will get crushed by them when it gets released on an exchange. Normal ICO starts to hand out discount percentages at the start of the ICO to any amount one buys slowly getting less % every week or batch sell. This one is more the rich get rewarded and the poor will become poorer due to the whales dumps. The whale gets a discount of 35% meaning at the start of the exchange it can take a huge dump for just the sale price and still gain a 35% profit. And this one is allready overpriced from the getgo.
Pages:
Jump to: