Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Ignite Token - Self Mining Smart Contract - page 5. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hey dev, I just submitted my Eth address . I want to know if my application pass through . If only there is a list that I could verify this. Well cross my fingers.
Activity: 513
Merit: 500
Crypto ehalvers
this is not an ico

just submit your add and user name. got to do to it now. hopefully there will be some spot left

the distributions will be on 11-04.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Is there a slot left ? I am interested in making my ETH self-mining so hopefully I can make it to the list . BTW, I will still read how to submit my address.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How about kucoin.com exchange maybe can list this coin there.. new exchange.. or palmex from arabchain.
We are open to listing on as many exchanges as possible.

Is there approximate figure on profiits since founding?
We haven't done an ICO or received any funding.
Activity: 50
How about kucoin.com exchange maybe can list this coin there.. new exchange.. or palmex from arabchain.
the Nova exchange going to shut their door,

there is new exchange it cost only 0.10 btc to get list there, they recently add Ellaism and Nuko which is ether clone

very fast and so far is good exchange for now.

Other than Nova exchange, any other exchange worth to look at?

NovaExchange is closing as you said, so we will have to use an alternative.

We would love to be able to list on Yobit and Stocks.Exchange; however, as stated earlier we aren't holding any of the addresses. Therefore the only way to raise funds would be via BTC donations and we're not sure if that is the best idea.

The community can state their views on donations. If there is a positive reaction then we would start donations. However, this would only occur after the launch of iGnite.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 131
the Nova exchange going to shut their door,

there is new exchange it cost only 0.10 btc to get list there, they recently add Ellaism and Nuko which is ether clone

very fast and so far is good exchange for now.

Other than Nova exchange, any other exchange worth to look at?
Activity: 54
About 160 addresses are left.
How about the current status, dev?
Could you share some more detail information about the participants, when airdropping?
Just under 100 addresses are left.

Anyone who sent in their address is eligible once they met our requirements.
Launch is November 4th. So everyone should get their tokens then.

Are you going to release the list who made the cut? This token is very promising as it is a self mining smart contract -type. But considering this, why it is that it is not gaining so much attention from the community? Normally, within few hours, the list will be already in thousands from what I observed.

But hopefully, this will develop into something else like the minereum token which I haven't got.  Wink
Those who made the cut can query the smart contract with their address.

We have high hopes that our project will be successful.

That's a good question, maybe people are focusing on the bitcoin fork for now lol.

Thank you for the update.

Im hoping if someone can tell me the difference of this from the minereum project cause for me it has no difference

this is the erc23 more flexible than erc20.  Dev could build something that erc20 could not do. that what  i guess
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Could you share some more detail information about the participants, when airdropping?

Are you going to release the list who made the cut? This token is very promising as it is a self mining smart contract -type. But considering this, why it is that it is not gaining so much attention from the community? Normally, within few hours, the list will be already in thousands from what I observed.

But hopefully, this will develop into something else like the minereum token which I haven't got.  Wink

That's a good question, maybe people are focusing on the bitcoin fork for now lol.

Thank you for the update.

Im hoping if someone can tell me the difference of this from the minereum project cause for me it has no difference
Activity: 32
Interesting project, wish for the best
Activity: 110

Glad to hear that. Will stay here and support this project.
Activity: 41
Idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 110
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
We’re meet the target 1k yet ?
Hi Dev, how i can check if i included in the list? Any link for check?
Concerns noted. We have decided to use Google forms and we have also changed the option to sending a PM instead of posting here.
Could you please publish the list participant (includes address) so we can check it?
With respect to the addresses you will be able to query the smart contract to determine whether an address is a valid launch address.
Activity: 50
Hi Dev, how i can check if i included in the list? Any link for check?
Pages:
Jump to: