Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 11. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 267
The project already on Wings platform Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://www.wings.ai/project/0x3652898de882c2931b5e2150cad26e9fa1991e92

Nice work devs.  Smiley

MEDIAN FORECAST  - 4M USD
LOCKED WINGS - 15M
FORECASTERS - 186

This can be considered a very good result.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
A promising project plus a short period of bounty campaign attracts a lot of participants. I think the project will receive an excellent amount of advertising from them.
Nice! It is a pity that I can not participate in the signature campaign because of my current campaign which has become "endless"  Grin
Listing of coins on the IGT-CRYPTO exchange
The IGT team has developed the possibility of listing new coins, which increases the trading volume which in its turn contributes to the growth of income of the holder of IGT Coin
- from your site
What are the conditions for listing of new coins? Are these single conditions or will they be developed individually for each new coin in the negotiation process?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Activity: 364
Yes, this is a very attractive opportunity for investors. It is possible that this will be the "killer-feature" of the project.

This cant be deemed a feature. The idea here is very simple, a stranger calls u and asks to join buying action under the condition that u will be paid later by someone else is now presumably hiding inside ur house. U go buy a coin and check the home to find out who is ur benefactor. It appears that u were duped and u are alone in ur home hence no pay for u.
I do not quite understand what you mean. Everywhere there are certain risks. The most important thing is that the expected profit covers these risks, anyway each investor must make a decision on his own.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
Passage of KYC procedure is optional. Information on the bounty program is available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyigt-crypto-dont-miss-your-chance-soft-cap-is-close-4911164
I see that the bounty campaign of this project is popular. Apparently bounty hunters assess the prospects of the IGT project highly.
A promising project plus a short period of bounty campaign attracts a lot of participants. I think the project will receive an excellent amount of advertising from them.
It seems to me that many bounty hunters familiar with the project will actively participate in it as investors. Conversely, investors wishing to receive an additional bonus will participate in the bounty campaign.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that IGT data platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:
In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]
Best Regards,
https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=IGT

Too many similar resources in recent times. Why produce so many clones?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I have same thoughts! Receiving dividends, working with fiat and marginal trading are very much in demand in the market. I did not see a project that could implement all of these features on a single platform. This project will be the most convenient for crypto users.
I really like the idea of dividends as it allows me to receive income without selling an asset.
Yes, this is a very attractive opportunity for investors. It is possible that this will be the "killer-feature" of the project.

This cant be deemed a feature. The idea here is very simple, a stranger calls u and asks to join buying action under the condition that u will be paid later by someone else who is now presumably hiding inside ur house. U go buy a coin and check the home to find out who is ur benefactor. It appears that u were duped and u are alone in ur home hence no pay for u.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that IGT data platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=IGT
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Greetings,
Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much
Passage of KYC procedure is optional. Information on the bounty program is available here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyigt-crypto-dont-miss-your-chance-soft-cap-is-close-4911164
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
https://igt-crypto.io/en/
How many tokens are sold at the moment? Will there be a tracker of collected funds on the site?
This information is available on our website igt-crypto.io
Please look at the "Sold Tokens and Bonuses" section.
Activity: 477
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
what's the main advantage of the project?
We aim to provide our customers and token holders with such benefits such as:

Dividends to owners of the token, in the amount of 25% of the income of IGT-CRYPTO.
1) SWIFT / SEPA – working with fiat currencies.
2) Margin Trading.
3) Ecosystem IGT-CRYPTO:
-payment IGT Debit Card
-merchants for receiving payments
-IGT Multi Wallet
-API for developers
If we consider the project from the point of view of a "traditional" investor, then it is practically ideal. Working with fiat, margin trading is something that is necessary in the crypto market.
I have same thoughts! Receiving dividends, working with fiat and marginal trading are very much in demand in the market. I did not see a project that could implement all of these features on a single platform. This project will be the most convenient for crypto users.
I really like the idea of dividends as it allows me to receive income without selling an asset.
Activity: 910
I think many professionals from the traditional market will be happy to use margin trading when working with crypto.
This is a risky activity given that the crypto has a very high volatility, but given the fact that this tool will be used by professionals, undoubtedly it will be in demand.
I do not think there will be an increased risk here, as you yourself can regulate the volume of borrowed funds in margin trading.
Activity: 476
The flexible policy of this project should appeal to many users who work with fiat. I think this is a very important area that needs to be actively developed.
You're right. Still, at the moment, the main funds are concentrated in fiat. If you create comfortable conditions for working with fiat, the project will receive a huge inflow of money. And I am very pleased that the team is working in this direction.
The team plans to launch new pairs with fiat currencies. Obviously, this will increase the "channel" of fiat's entry into the project and into the crypto sphere as a whole.
Activity: 588
https://igt-crypto.io/en/
How many tokens are sold at the moment? Will there be a tracker of collected funds on the site?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
But what is more important, we decided to not give away large bonuses in order to protect our investors from the price dumping and make the whole investment process fair for everyone.
100% I support you. Such "modest" percent of bonuses provide a stable price of the token when listing and protect the interests of investors of all stages. On the other hand, investors begin to make profit from the first days of participation in the project. The whole system is balanced.
It seems to me that if the project produces a listing on a more or less popular exchange, then the token will quickly become more expensive. Volatility will be high, but I'm sure that the trend will be bullish.
I'm not worried about temporary fluctuations in prices, I'm interested in long-term investment, so I'm sure about this project. Temporary price drops are just a good opportunity to make additional purchases.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
But what is more important, we decided to not give away large bonuses in order to protect our investors from the price dumping and make the whole investment process fair for everyone.
100% I support you. Such "modest" percent of bonuses provide a stable price of the token when listing and protect the interests of investors of all stages. On the other hand, investors begin to make profit from the first days of participation in the project. The whole system is balanced.
It seems to me that if the project produces a listing on a more or less popular exchange, then the token will quickly become more expensive. Volatility will be high, but I'm sure that the trend will be bullish.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
The stimulation of the trading volume isn't the main purpose of the IGT Token.
The essence of our model implies that people will be interested in holding our token in order to receive lifetime passive income. However, the growing demand will result in increasing the liquidity.
Excellent strategy. The better your token will work for the holding, the higher it will be in demand and the higher the trading volumes will be in pairs with other currencies.
The stimulation of the trading volume isn't the main purpose of the IGT Token.
The essence of our model implies that people will be interested in holding our token in order to receive lifetime passive income. However, the growing demand will result in increasing the liquidity.
Excellent strategy. The better your token will work for the holding, the higher it will be in demand and the higher the trading volumes will be in pairs with other currencies.
In fact, it will be a reward system like that bitcoin holders has. But much more perfect taking into account the fact that this is a new concept and the modern technical possibilities of its implementation are taken into account here.
Activity: 364
Pages:
Jump to: