Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IGT-CRYPTO - Cryptocurrency Exchange 🔥updated ROADMAP IEO and more!🔥 - page 14. (Read 109811 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey fellows. This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear paln
I'd like to join your community
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Hello IGT-CRYPTO community and the developers!

Mobile app  for your exchange is developing now? If yes, what stage? alpha, beta etc.

Interested be project:)

Yes, we are developing the mobile app which is currently in the dev.alpha stage. The app will be released in Q4, 2018.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
If I want to participate in ICO, do I have to go through the KYC procedure?
As I understand at the moment this procedure is voluntary. If you do not want to go through it, then there are ways to invest in a project without going through this procedure.
Activity: 298
Merit: 267
Hello IGT-CRYPTO community and the developers!

Mobile app  for your exchange is developing now? If yes, what stage? alpha, beta etc.

Interested be project:)
Activity: 1022
Working Hard?? Working Smart!!
Good project ! have strong team!  i have read the whitepaper that really awesome .i beliave this project will huge succses ! good luck to the team !
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Greetings,
Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much

>>Is КYC needed in order to join the sale?

Yes.

>>When does the ICO campaign start?

Today.

>>Do you have a bounty program?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyigt-crypto-dont-miss-your-chance-soft-cap-is-close-4911164

All info i found in OP:)

legendary
how many tokens will be issued? And how many of them will be available for sale?

We have issued 21 million of IGTT. Throughout the ICO, IGT Token will have a fixed price of $1. Those who buy our token on the early stage will be rewarded with a bonus number of coins. The selected model allows to save the initial value of the coin and does not lead to its fall after the completion of the ICO. In total, 12.6 million tokens will be sold during the ICO, which will account for 60% of the total number of tokens. The bonus depends on the amount of tokens sold during the ICO, and within the ICO timeframes.
I like your token distribution system. Thanks to it, investors are confident in protecting their interests and can invest at any stage of ICO.
I agree with you. The bonus system accurately reflects the situation on the market and allows you to get a good compensation for entering the project in the early stages.
But what is more important, we decided to not give away large bonuses in order to protect our investors from the price dumping and make the whole investment process fair for everyone.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
how many stages of ico planned?
All information is visually represented on the site https://igt-crypto.io/en/
Activity: 14
Greetings,
Is КYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
One more quastion.
Are you going to add any other fiat?? except dollars and euros
We plan to implement a large number of trading pairs and new currencies. In particular, we will add extra fiat currencies. The exact currencies will be announced later. We consider the leading fiat currencies for implementing on our exchange.
I think that the dollar as a fiat currency for the pair is enough. This is a universal currency and any investor has the opportunity to work with it.
I think that flexibility and diversity will be useful for any project. The introduction of other fiat currencies will attract more people to the platform.
Activity: 588
One more quastion.
We plan to implement a large number of trading pairs and new currencies. In particular, we will add extra fiat currencies. The exact currencies will be announced later. We consider the leading fiat currencies for implementing on our exchange.
I think that the dollar as a fiat currency for the pair is enough. This is a universal currency and any investor has the opportunity to work with it.
Activity: 56
The project looks good. Especially against the background of other ico, because you have already got a finished product. I am going to follow your development. Good luck!
Activity: 476
what's the main advantage of the project?
We aim to provide our customers and token holders with such benefits such as:

Dividends to owners of the token, in the amount of 25% of the income of IGT-CRYPTO.
1) SWIFT / SEPA – working with fiat currencies.
2) Margin Trading.
3) Ecosystem IGT-CRYPTO:
-payment IGT Debit Card
-merchants for receiving payments
-IGT Multi Wallet
-API for developers
If we consider the project from the point of view of a "traditional" investor, then it is practically ideal. Working with fiat, margin trading is something that is necessary in the crypto market.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
how many tokens will be issued? And how many of them will be available for sale?

We have issued 21 million of IGTT. Throughout the ICO, IGT Token will have a fixed price of $1. Those who buy our token on the early stage will be rewarded with a bonus number of coins. The selected model allows to save the initial value of the coin and does not lead to its fall after the completion of the ICO. In total, 12.6 million tokens will be sold during the ICO, which will account for 60% of the total number of tokens. The bonus depends on the amount of tokens sold during the ICO, and within the ICO timeframes.
I like your token distribution system. Thanks to it, investors are confident in protecting their interests and can invest at any stage of ICO.
I agree with you. The bonus system accurately reflects the situation on the market and allows you to get a good compensation for entering the project in the early stages.
legendary
How much funds have you collected now? I mean I see the oic that half of soft cap is reached for a week now. I think you have even more funds now

Half of soft cap is reached  - it`s right. At the moment, we have several serious incoming investment proposals.
Are these proposals from funds or pools of investors? When will there be more information about this?
We are not allowed to disclose information about our private sale according to the agreement. However, at the current stage we are negotiating with several investment funds, pools and some private investors.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
How much funds have you collected now? I mean I see the oic that half of soft cap is reached for a week now. I think you have even more funds now

Half of soft cap is reached  - it`s right. At the moment, we have several serious incoming investment proposals.
Are these proposals from funds or pools of investors? When will there be more information about this?
legendary
what's the main advantage of the project?
We aim to provide our customers and token holders with such benefits such as:

Dividends to owners of the token, in the amount of 25% of the income of IGT-CRYPTO.
1) SWIFT / SEPA – working with fiat currencies.
2) Margin Trading.
3) Ecosystem IGT-CRYPTO:
-payment IGT Debit Card
-merchants for receiving payments
-IGT Multi Wallet
-API for developers
legendary
One more quastion.
Activity: 336
It seems to me that as soon as the sale begins, the soft cap will be achieved immediately. Due to the fact that at this stage a double bonus will operate.
This is a very plausible scenario. The project is promising, the bonus is limited so many investors will hurry to invest their money in the project to ensure its receipt.
As written above, bonuses will decrease as tokens are sold, so investors really need to make a decision in advance and act promptly.
Activity: 910
Will you maintain the price of your token on your native exchange?
What do you have in mind? Buyback or something like that? I think that this makes no sense, since the price of the token must be established through a market mechanism.
I do not think we should worry about the price of the token. Tokens of most exchanges made huge X-s, I hope this project will not be an exception.
Pages:
Jump to: