Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 8. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
What are there reasons for token growth? What will increase the value of your token?
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
Thats true!!! Moreover if you sell after appearing on exchanges.
Im not sure that you will be able to buy back tokens cheaper
Nothing is impossible, when the market speaks everyone is silent  Cheesy so be patient sometimes good but not always right in deciding it's the best.
Merit: 10
Decided to pick up this ICO But can not decide which investing strategy to choose. Holding long term Or try to speculate?
Surely long term. Only long term holders will be able to benefit from such spotless project
Thats true!!! Moreover if you sell after appearing on exchanges.
Im not sure that you will be able to buy back tokens cheaper
Merit: 29
Decided to pick up this ICO But can not decide which investing strategy to choose. Holding long term Or try to speculate?
Surely long term. Only long term holders will be able to benefit from such spotless project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Nice to see that team is increasing the presense of the project on the market. It will be true competitor for ETHland
What projects do you consider as your competitors in the crypto space? Not just those which will operate in the same field. But those that team is aware of
I dont think team is aware of any project. Inlock is very unique and may challenge any project
Merit: 11
What projects do you consider as your competitors in the crypto space? Not just those which will operate in the same field. But those that team is aware of
Activity: 448
Merit: 258
I liked the collateral release feature of Inlock:

Salt: Crypto assets remain locked until SALT receives a written request from the Borrower, limited to one every 24h. Assets are released on the day after.

Inlock: The value of crypto assets exceeding the collateral/loan ratio set upon contract creation are always available for withdrawal.
Why exactly such amount of tokens? I think total supply may be easily decreased.
I dont think so. It is average amount. Moreover unsold tokens will be burned. If there are some unsold tokens
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Why exactly such amount of tokens? I think total supply may be easily decreased.
Activity: 308
Probably u may say how much is being spent for marketing now?
If it is not the secret info Cheesy
To be honest - it is secret info... Moreover sum usually fluctuates and it is impossible to say the exactly sum of money
Oh.. Got it. Just wanna ensure marketing is going well. U know it is the most important part of any project
I thought developnent is the most important part. Marketing is secondary
I also think marketing is mote important. Even if project is spotless. Without proper marketing no one will have an idea it exists
Dont worry - This proj is packed with both. Perfect tech and spotless idea
To be honest - it is secret info... Moreover sum usually fluctuates and it is impossible to say the exactly sum of money
Oh.. Got it. Just wanna ensure marketing is going well. U know it is the most important part of any project
I also think marketing is mote important. Even if project is spotless. Without proper marketing no one will have an idea it exists
Activity: 336
This is a very important project if you want to travel anywhere. There is a lot of great potential in it.
This project also has a lot of partners out there.
Merit: 1
For presale in particular - How many tokens is allocated for the sale ?
Activity: 252
It is not a charity project. So it has to get the revenue somehow. How big revenue do you expect here??
Hm.. Revenue will depend on a lot of issues: Platform popularity, The userbase, The activity of the community and amount of transactions within the platform.
I dont see any problem with either of that points. I foresee the mass adoption for inlock
Pages:
Jump to: