Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ILK] INLOCK - Loans with Crypto Collateral - Lenders Compete for You - page 11. (Read 272832 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
If you have your own private chain you will have 2 tokens then? One on eth and another on your blockchain?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Is buyback program planned any time in future? That always leads to price growth
Im pretty sure no. Whats the sense? U investing in the project. So it is your decesion and your risks. Moreover buyback implementation will make token a security one
Right. Investing in any ICO is always the risk. Person has to take that risks before investing
Is buyback program planned any time in future? That always leads to price growth
Im pretty sure no. Whats the sense? U investing in the project. So it is your decesion and your risks. Moreover buyback implementation will make token a security one
Merit: 1
I very hope masses will catch all the benefits platforms provide
Activity: 252
Wow.. There are so many users here in the chat on tg. I guess hyped project, right?
Yes it is. Like such projects. Binance prefers listing exactly very hyped projects  Grin
Merit: 1
Wow.. There are so many users here in the chat on tg. I guess hyped project, right?
Merit: 22
I would like to know What are the project plans after the ICO ends?? What team is going to do? Exactly I mean.
Events participation, coding, promotion on crypto media Or some kind of similar services
yes. everything is reflected in their roadmap. This platform team will carry out further development in accordance with the capacity of different teams and determined working capital.
What you gonna do once you complete the roadmap? Cheesy
Set up the new milestones and do all the best to reach them asap Grin thats clear i guess
Merit: 11
I would like to know What are the project plans after the ICO ends?? What team is going to do? Exactly I mean.
Events participation, coding, promotion on crypto media Or some kind of similar services
yes. everything is reflected in their roadmap. This platform team will carry out further development in accordance with the capacity of different teams and determined working capital.
What you gonna do once you complete the roadmap? Cheesy
Activity: 146
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will u stay on ETH forever? No plan to move ahead? Or create your own blockchain?
Most likely. As it suits the project the best. However here will be private blockchain in parallel
Will u stay on ETH forever? No plan to move ahead? Or create your own blockchain?
Merit: 11
what is going on in this example? Can you tell about it?
The borrower is expecting a price increase with respect to his/her cryptocurrency
and intends to use borrowed money to buy more of the same cryptocurrency!
What is this process like? How will it be made and created?
And It will be made by using this amount to create a similar contract.
The borrower is expecting a price increase with respect to his/her cryptocurrency
What is this process like? How will it be made and created?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
what is made upon agreeing to the terms? What is going on with the loan?
This amount is sent from the lender's account to the borrower's
Also the collateral is locked for the period of the loan by the collateral manager
Pages:
Jump to: