Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin - page 2. (Read 19043 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 04:39:43 AM
That what happened here- i don't like it. I know that not my deal, but the idea of real estate was really good. And creators so fast go away from this like why? I think that it would be possible to find a way out of the situation. Now you will try with diamonds and if something goes wrong again change direction again? I don't like it and what happened at all

if they could, they would not change their idea. diamonds are not such a bad investment, their price is also stable and high.

The diamonds are forever, especially stored in secure locations in the United States and fully insured for their full value. After all, this way they are truly not susceptible to any government manipulations.
September 13, 2017, 04:37:59 AM
Any thoughts of how to make your REcoins transferred into the DRC coins?

All of your REcoin holdings will be seamlessly converted into Diamond Reserve Coin (DRC) at the rates favorable to you. Naturally, everyone of our investors is entitled to a full refund, should they wish to claim it. Your funds are safe and secure, and are available for withdrawal at any moment, no questions asked. But we do encourage you to stay with the project and watch your tokens, so to speak, turn into diamonds.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!
September 13, 2017, 02:34:48 AM
That what happened here- i don't like it. I know that not my deal, but the idea of real estate was really good. And creators so fast go away from this like why? I think that it would be possible to find a way out of the situation. Now you will try with diamonds and if something goes wrong again change direction again? I don't like it and what happened at all

if they could, they would not change their idea. diamonds are not such a bad investment, their price is also stable and high.
Activity: 252
September 13, 2017, 01:33:11 AM
Activity: 112
September 12, 2017, 05:55:37 PM
Any thoughts of how to make your REcoins transferred into the DRC coins?
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
September 12, 2017, 02:49:18 PM
it is important to note that the Diamond Spare Coin (DRC) is hedged by physical diamonds stored in secure locations in the United States and is fully insured for their full cost. Since one of the main goals of the REcoin Group was functioning within the framework of the law, this is a competent decision, especially since the precious metals market has always been popular and in demand
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
September 12, 2017, 03:03:38 AM
Oh my Huh
Real estate as a base was really good idea. Why you can't just improve it??

You can also check other real estate related projects. My favorite is Xaurum Gamma
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-xaurum-gamma-2057494
Scam ICO hater
September 11, 2017, 04:38:13 PM
HA!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin You got to be kidding me!  Shocked
I did't think it would happen this fast, but have been pointing this scam since page 5 of this thread 3 months ago.

Congrats to all the others also exposing this scam. You can see they got sht scared of the government cracking down on them. We can proudly say we stopped a scam coin from even making it out of their ICO  Cool

For those that have been deceived by Maksim and crew you can file a complaint with the SEC here. They are eagerly waiting to crack down on ICOs
https://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

Now you are transforming your coin into a diamond club with your other paper made up companies. Haha! I will check with the mod here if you are even allowed to deceive people trying to hide your tracks here
September 11, 2017, 02:30:12 PM
Diamond Reserve Club is a closed private tokenized membership club. The information about ownership and transfer of membership tokens is stored on the blockchain, which is a distributed among all members of the Club.

IMO started on Aug 07 2017 ends Oct 09 2017

Discount scheme: • First 10,000,000 DRC – discount of 15%, 1DRC = $0.85. • Next 15,000,000 DRC – discount of 12%, 1DRC = $0.88. • Next 20 000 000 DRC – discount of 9%, 1DRC = $0.91. • Next 25 000 000 DRC – discount of 6%, 1DRC = $0.94. • Next 30 000 000 DRC – discount of 3%, 1DRC = $0.97. • Subsequent sale of tokens will be at the following rate – 1DRC = $1.

ABOUT DIAMOND RESERVE CLUB

The DRC is a Business Club which is founded and self-financed by the humanitarian, philanthropist, and entrepreneur Max Zaslavskiy is the answer to the question of exclusivity in the ever-widening tokenized membership pool. It only took a few years for the world to go mad for crypto and it’s time to refine the offer in such a way that will separate toy-tokens from digital entities that provide DRC members with the real right of access to the most modern, most timely, most useful benefits.
The basis for the Diamond Reserve Club tokenized membership is the ownership of Diamond Reserve Coin (DRC), which is hedged by physical diamonds. The DRC will allow investors to convert their currency and savings into stable inflation-proof digital entity. By acquiring at least 1 DRC you will claim the membership in the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club (DRC) with privileges such as access to the blockchain transactional databases. The more tokens you own, the greater access you will have to the exclusive offerings of our partners.
As you keep climbing the token ladder, you'll get access to the rest of the DRC ecosystem, unlock all platforms and gain access to exclusive listings, and be able to take full advantage of such highly sought-after digital products as smart contracts, and pay for them with your newly acquired autonomous digital financial instrument - the Diamond Reserve Coin. All in complete and utter anonymity.
Stated clearly, the goals of the DRC Business Club are:
  • to offer unique opportunities and benefits to Diamond Reserve Club Members;
  • to indefinitely prolong the lifespan and development of the Diamond Reserve Coin to increase its liquidity, visibility, enhance its credibility worldwide;
  • to propagate the DRC as a new blockchain based proprietary instrument for a variety of financial transactions, database and listings creation;
The Diamond Reserve Club reserves the right to carry out all necessary actions with the aim of creating and developing the DRC image, and supporting its reputation by carefully screening each DRC member. Such actions include:
  • Hedging DRC membership tokens by physical diamonds;
  • Creation and development the Diamond Reserve Club’s infrastructure;
  • Organization of private and club events, seminars and gatherings for DRC members;
  • Pursuit of partners and service packages to the DRC Members;
  • Consulting services to DRC members;
  • Evaluation and admission of affiliate partnerships into the DRC ecosystem;
  • Prequalification and audit of applications for the creation of DRC sidechains;
  • Development of technological solutions improving the DRC software as well as further enhancement of the blockchain;
  • Development of new templates for smart contracts;
  • Involvement in all charitable, legal, social, and socio-economical aspects of the DRC community life;
  • Promotion and support of the Diamond Reserve Club and enforcing compliance with Club’ bylaws, Membership Rules and Regulations;
IMO VS. ICO
Max Zaslavskiy: Diamond Reserve Club is tokenized using a new instrument for inviting public participation - Initial Membership Offering (IMO).
The Initial Membership Offering (IMO) is a brand new instrument of facilitating tokenized membership in a digital community or a club. The IMO as a new instrument for inviting public participation was conceived and tested by philanthropist and entrepreneur Max Zaslavskiy during the creation of the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club with tokenized membership, and the results are more than promising.
Although, IMO appears to be similar to ICO or IPO, the similarities are scarce, if not nonexistent. Here are some of the most important differences between ICO and IMO:
  • ICO is an unregulated means by which funds are raised for a new cryptocurrency venture, whereas IMO is an invitation. Essentially, rather than being a crowdfunded venture, Diamond Reserve Club is a service hub created for presenting the DRC (Diamond Reserve Coin) token holders with unique opportunities attainable through tokenized membership.
  • ICO is used by startups to bypass the rigorous and regulated capital-raising process required by venture capitalists or banks. During an IMO, however, VCs are invited to join the Diamond Reserve Club on equal rights with everybody else, starting with 1 DRC. Although, since the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club is all about the right of access, the interested VCs and investors may (and are actually encouraged to do so) increase the amount of DRCs they own to move up to a membership level suitable to them.
  • In an ICO campaign, a percentage of the cryptocurrency is sold to early backers of the project in exchange for legal tender or other cryptocurrencies. During an IMO tokens are also sold, but the end goals of ICO and IMO are polarly different. ICO is poised at raising enough capital to start a public enterprise, whereas IMO is an invitation to join a multilevel tokenized membership club with its bylaws, membership statute, and dues paid in DRC.
  • During an ICO coins (tokens) are similar to shares of a company sold to investors in an Initial Public Offering (IPO) transaction. IMO does not offer shares in a company. Having joined the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club through its IMO, you become part of a community with exclusive access to an astonishing amount of Club benefits. Plus, your right of access to these benefits is insured through ownership of Diamond Reserve Coin hedged by physical diamonds.
  • If the money raised during an ICO does not meet the minimum funds required by the firm, the money is returned to the backers and the ICO is deemed to be unsuccessful. - But, during an IMO there’s no minimum capital requirement to deem it successful. Once a single person joins the exclusive Diamond Reserve Club with a purchase of a single DRC, the Club is a success!
  • Early investors are usually motivated to participate in ICOs in hopes that the success following the launch will translate to a higher cryptocoin value. With the Diamond Reserve Club’s IMO it’s the other way around: even if a member owns a single DRC token, the benefits of the membership in the Club are so apparent and useful that a member becomes eager to climb the token ladder to broaden the range of opportunities available to him or her, unlock access to more online and offline platforms, get greater discounts and specials, henceforth increasing the value of the DRC token as a whole.
  • A stake of the startup or company is sold to raise money for the entity’s operations during an ICO. But the Diamond Reserve Club already exists. During an IMO there’s no need in raising additional capital by selling off stakes and shares - the Club is already in place, it’s working, it’s a live-and-breath mechanism ready to start unlocking benefits for the Club members. The purpose behind the IMO is not fundraising, it’s to let the public know that the invitation to join the Diamond Reserve Club is on the table.
  • Because ICOs are not regulated, funds that are lost due to fraudulent initiatives may never be recovered. However, the Diamond Reserve Club membership token - DIamond Reserve Coin - is hedged by physical diamonds, to ownership of which you have all proper documentation securely stored on the Club’s blockchain. Think of the DRC as an unbreakable bridge significantly shortening the distance between you and the vault where you keep your treasure.
The Diamond Reserve Club is tokenized via the IMO through Diamond Reserve Coin, which is a token hedged by physical diamonds insured for their full value and stored in secure locations in the United States (this way they are not susceptible to any government manipulations). The DRC token is powered by blockchain technology, offering club members a superior alternative to storing value in fiat currencies as well as the unprecedented level of tokenized membership benefits.
September 11, 2017, 02:08:03 PM
Hello how can I convert my REcoins in DRC?

The conversion will be performed automatically.

I don't get it. In your signature it is still written "backed by Real Estate".
So are you completely transitioning to diamonds and real estate is not part of your business anymore?
The whole REcoin conception has been changed and therefore time is required to update our project completely.All of your REcoin holdings will be seamlessly converted into Diamond Reserve Coin (DRC) at the rates favorable to you as real estate is not a part of our business anymore.
September 11, 2017, 01:54:14 PM
Here are some words about our ecosystem and partners.
We define “ecosystem” as a self-sustaining community of businesses coexisting in conjunction in a tokenized digital environment, interacting as a system. The Diamond Reserve Club’s ecosystem is defined by the network of interactions among members in the tokenized digital environment, therefore it’s unlimited in physical space and zones of influence.

The four levels of the DIamond Reserve Club’s ecosystem are:|
  • - Our wholly-owned subsidiary projects, which we’ve nurtured from the cradle all the way to the big time on the Club’s blockchain;
  • - Affiliate partners and projects we ourselves are heavily invested in, and invite the rest of the ecosystem to do the same;
  • - Businesses and charitable organizations that share our message to the world and are ready to join ranks with us to deliver that message and prosper together;
  • - Businesses ready to present the Diamond Reserve Club members with discounted goods and services regardless of the said businesses’ relationship with the Club;
September 11, 2017, 01:39:01 PM

So are you completely transitioning to diamonds and real estate is not part of your business anymore?

That is correct. As much as we would rather avoid going to such lengths, this step must be taken in order to keep our project legal and in full compliance with the latest changes laws of USA.
Activity: 197
Merit: 104
September 11, 2017, 03:41:59 AM

September 09, 2017, 08:32:50 AM

Activity: 140
September 09, 2017, 03:30:55 AM
and what I need to do with my recoins? how can I convert maybe in DRC? I have a lot questions to you, so hope to hear some answers
There will be no REcoin project soon enough, so I would hurry in converting if I were you.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2017, 03:28:41 AM
It is a straight up betrayal of people's trust by the founders. They chose to go the easy way instead of living up to our expectations.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 09, 2017, 03:21:00 AM
Merit: 11
September 09, 2017, 03:12:27 AM
guys talking about recoin is think they made a lot of mistakes in creating such a crypto. The idea seems to be brilliant, but they should have checked everything first.
Checking everything is not always possible. It happens that some aspects are detected after the launch.

What must they check? What else?
September 09, 2017, 03:11:01 AM
Oh my Huh
Real estate as a base was really good idea. Why you can't just improve it??

Or return our money!!!
How you will "treat" our trust?Huh

I strongly hope that they understand what they are doing.However, I want to be a real estate investor, but now I don't understand what is going on.
I bought some REcoins for the rest of my money, what will be with me and my coins in the nearest future?
September 09, 2017, 03:09:56 AM
What is actually going to happen with REcoins nowadays, any suggestions?
Pages:
Jump to: