Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IMPRESSIO.io Investment and Lending Company with a Finished ICO ($10M ) - page 4. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
This is a great news I love Impressio and currently following up the project in Telegram group
Activity: 3
This project is worth a close look and watch its development before you trust it with your money. Especially it is worth paying attention to the lack of data about the development team, the roadmap and extremely scarce information about the project in the "White book".
All these are signs of a risky platform, investing in which is associated with a high level of risk.

You are very right and it has now done on me and many more like that. Though i'm yet to see anyone crying out. But in my own case, Impressio telegrams group is not existing, withdrawing on the platform kkeep displaying error. Their twitter handle is not responding despite me calling them scam in couple of tweets. All the signs i'm seeing now is of the scammer
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
This project is worth a close look and watch its development before you trust it with your money. Especially it is worth paying attention to the lack of data about the development team, the roadmap and extremely scarce information about the project in the "White book".
All these are signs of a risky platform, investing in which is associated with a high level of risk.
Activity: 3
For the moment we are updating very frequently the light paper but we will publish the full whitepaper.

This is a big lie. As it stand Impressio seems to have scam all the innocent investors on their platforms as nothing seems to be working. Impressio telegrams channel has disappeared. I rang their phone number but went to answering machine with message that their office has closed despite stating that their opening hours is 9am - 5pm and i called them around 2:30pm.
Activity: 51
For the moment we are updating very frequently the light paper but we will publish the full whitepaper.
Activity: 50
I dont think so buddy but I've been with them about a month and I've not had a problem depositing or withdrawing funds and they have paid out
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
This project projects investors and loans, in this case whether it can be reciprocated and is there any advantage to both?
Activity: 82
The subject was  me being unable to withdraw my BTC or ETh for 9 days in a row without a resolution. and Josh price is too busy to give me postive asurrance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I have rise this issue of me being unable to withdraw fund. This is now day 8. I have been transfer from  moderator to the next all this whole. I really like hear some positive result soon. I will be sending message in all you media everyday still somebody talk's to me with some positive directing to resolve this.

What does it mean? You deposited funds on their platform and now you wanted to withdraw it but it doesn't work? Is it a scam?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Master, How the GOLD50 plan works? Is it necessary make an investment of 10 BTC or +? Because I did for less and the coupon didn't apply
Activity: 75
I dont think so buddy but I've been with them about a month and I've not had a problem depositing or withdrawing funds and they have paid out
Activity: 134
I enjoyed this project
it was great !!!
A question : What is the minimum withdrawal amount in plan Advanced
Can't withdraw my balance in advance plan
Is I have to wait for 45 days
Activity: 130
What is the minimum withdrawal amount in plan Advanced
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005
Quite an attractive project. Low Commission and good interest and instant withdrawals should bring the project to a high level among competitors.
Activity: 132
when the gold plan ?
 some coupon for the gold plan?
 ex. (CRYPTOLENDINGPROGRAMS)
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
For my part,I saw that the IMPRESSIO project was well prepared and sharpened for work.Withdrawal requests are processed instantly, which looks attractive to me.Therefore,I would like to use the already implemented platform in the near future, and I hope that this is how it will be.I believe in the team,I think they will not fail.
Activity: 61
You wont receive it if your referral does not invest
Activity: 188
 i don't understand the new Gold plan, it says 200% return in 25 callender but when i calculate 0.04756 btc its showing return of 0.23750000 btc which is 5000% ?
Activity: 224
i think they make mistake on GOLD plan
instead of 200% after 14 days. They are doing 200% for 1 day during a period of 14
that's why u have 5000% in return
don't select this plan for now until dev fix it
Pages:
Jump to: