Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] IMPRESSIO.io Investment and Lending Company with a Finished ICO ($10M ) - page 9. (Read 1765 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Impressio project is here to help people get their investments right. It has an awesome program that helps you put your money where they can flourish and make profits with daily withdrawal. Let the party begin!
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Our website is now available in Indonesian and Hindu languages.
KYC is not needed, just simple form while registering.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
ICO private sale was finished and all planned 10M IMPR tokens were sold. Public sale will be announced in 2 monhts
Thank you for the information because i do not see how much reached in the site, i realy like this project and i want participate in this project, is required KYC if want to invets in this project?
ICO private sale was finished and all planned 10M IMPR tokens were sold. Public sale will be announced in 2 monhts
Activity: 147
PRE-ICO / ICO has been running for several days, how much the token sold ?
because I see in WEB ICO not found the number of tokens that have been sold
I have read about the project and found potential but need more information for the project? Insurance issue for the deposit of the sender? Is there a special attraction program?
Please check our Light paper and let me know if there are more questions. What kind of insurance are you looking for? Let us know, so we can work on some ideas for future. 

Attraction program - We have referral program available.
Activity: 238
I have read about the project and found potential but need more information for the project? Insurance issue for the deposit of the sender? Is there a special attraction program?
Activity: 84

Our system is transparent with the payments, so you can see them real-time and verify them in blockchain with one click https://impressio.io/?payouts
Activity: 84
your project looks promising, a project that offers a unique investment plan for all kinds of better investors in the future. but competition in Ico market is high, what is your strategy to compete with others?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
You can check our token IMPR and to whom our tokens were sent ( 10M ) After the private ICO sale.

Okay, so 10M tokens sold that are "worth" $10,000,000 USD based on your personal pricing for upcoming ICO is much different than $10,000,000 of funding already received by you. You could easily have give the early buyers a 99.5% discount for being the founders, and really only secured $50,000 funding(or much worse probably)......but it sounds much better when you base the price on your hopeful expected value right?  Wink

You have valid points on that. And why is it that they are disclosing after private ICO? Do you have the contract address for this one already? Also, are you gonna provide the team members of this project? Nothing can be seen yet from your website. It's difficult to trust your hard-earned money nowadays. I've been skeptical here also as I had invested on few eth projects but up until now there are no signs of when will I get my money back, if ever. Considering that those projects are really legit and everything seems to be in order.
Activity: 1
Use code - TRYIMPRESS   to receive free test deposit. Limited coupon!
Activity: 285
You can check our token IMPR and to whom our tokens were sent ( 10M ) After the private ICO sale.

Okay, so 10M tokens sold that are "worth" $10,000,000 USD based on your personal pricing for upcoming ICO is much different than $10,000,000 of funding already received by you. You could easily have give the early buyers a 99.5% discount for being the founders, and really only secured $50,000 funding(or much worse probably)......but it sounds much better when you base the price on your hopeful expected value right?  Wink
Activity: 285
ICO finished it's private sale and sold 10M IMPR tokens!  ( 1 IMPR = 1 USD )

Show us proof you sold $10,000,000 USD worth of private sale tokens, or you are just pathetic scam. If you are scam just gtfo and stop wasting our time.
The project is interesting, but little information. And the site is not impressed.
Make a more informative first page in the subject

Lightpaper is available for more detailed description of what we do. Lightpaper will also be updated Today with more information regarding Token distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: