Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDAHASH ICO: WORKING APP, 130 PERSON TEAM, 7 OFFICES, 300 000 INFLUENCERS - page 25. (Read 35600 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 503
I hate to ask this and i'm a bit lazy in checking out the website so what is IndaHash really all about?I know it's already running yes but i want to know why they are going to conduct ICO? And as a potential investor, what is the benefit that we will get from this(I'm not an influencer and not an audicence)?

I honestly did not quite understand when it was in the beginning, but I see it has a pretty bright future. I saw something promising here so that's what made me interested to join. And we can see and feel the effect later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I hate to ask this and i'm a bit lazy in checking out the website so what is IndaHash really all about?I know it's already running yes but i want to know why they are going to conduct ICO? And as a potential investor, what is the benefit that we will get from this(I'm not an influencer and not an audicence)?

As a potential investor, the bigger the company gets, the more value your investment is going to be. As of right now, they already have partnered up with companies such as Adidas and KFC. And that is before pre ICO. Once they launch fully, we can expect to see more companies being tied up to them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
As per my previous post, I understand the indahash wish to introduce crypto tokens to the INFLEUENCING industry.
Who's fast is it to introduce the tokens?
My understanding is that both the brands and the influencers need to work together to agree to use indahash,
and I assume they have not agreed to this already?
Activity: 747
Merit: 101
Unlike the most ICO, INDAHASH has already a service working, just are making the ICO to integrate into the crypto world, its a very nice project and for sure will be a huge sucessful ICO, since their product is already live, and keeps growing.
yeah, now it's nearly 2 years they operate their business.
Never heard it before coz it's in "different world", but after read some blog post and news i know indahash is a big company (real company that operated more than one year and success) and i think this is truly promising project.
I'm waiting ICO date and will look how far this project can go Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A ready app, network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project. The first step is the bounty participation, but I'll participate in the pre-ICO as well. Gotta tell my friends as well!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
PlayGame.com
right now om join indahash signature campaign, why indahash ? in indahash you can see the good roadmap from preico until end of 2018 which mean that this roadmap is so specific, you can see that indahash is trusted project, its not like other just create project without long term roadmap, i will support this project  Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Thank you indaHash for accepting me on the Signature Campaign project. I've signed up in some Signature Campaigns but nobody accepted me. Then I see the thread belonging to indaHash is still new and I try it straight. I'm so glad that it's acceptable. I hope that indaHash will continue to grow and be different from other ICOs.

If I may give you some advice, I hope it provides some job openings for online jobs. Later indaHash can pay it through coin and surely there will be many people who are interested.

You can try to create a business like PTC, Captcha Entry, Cloud mining, and various other online businesses.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
So, as I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??-

AshleyAshes,
Thanks for a good question. Unsold tokens will be distributed among the pre & main ICO participants.
Feel free to join our telegram chat - https://t.me/indaHash_chat
Thanks,
indaHash Team
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
But what think the influencers about receiving tokens instead money in the bank ? Many of them are girls, i don't think will be simple for a lot of them exchange tokens with fiat
copper member
So, as I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??-
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
Just reading up on indahash now that i am part of the signature team.
I like the fact that indahash proposes to introduce its coins to big corporate companies, infleuencers and people who otherwise wouldnt know about crypto
Merit: 251
A few things I would like to comment on this project. I would like to congratulate you on the working app pre ICO. That means that the team behind the project really has commitment on succeeding. You seldom see ICOs with a working platform before the ICO and you guys are one of the few that does. Hoping you get more brands to be included in the app in the long run.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
After reading the roadmap and projects of INDAHASH one thing is sure that most of crypto users are really wanted to use the coins to purchase the products like what we do with fiat currency and this feature will really give this coin more value, even they are the running company so their wont be any problem for the coins usage immediately. More over their is a buy back option in this coin which will create more demand for this coin in the main stream.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I'm really excited by this one, count me in!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
This is a promising project! The team composition is so good and there was an award winning founder. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.

Well it is really a good one indeed, and if you are very fond of social media and you are so hype and well known or popular every like you get from your photos, comment, post, tweets, or shares you can get your very own coins and earn with your social media accounts, they call this digital Influencers. that is why it is very catchy to some Youtubers I think this will be a great hit indeed.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
This is a promising project! The team composition is so good and there was an award winning founder. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 248
Indahash coins is a great crypto-currency which we can have a lot of discounts because they have a lot of partners which is, if we can buy their coin we can also have a lot of discount and if we want to book in a hotel (pay with fame)  Cool awesome right? It is very interesting since we can also make our own coin using indahash.
Activity: 224
Having a brilliant team and a founder who won numerous awards, this project will surely a success. Indahash being a partner of world known brands with an application which could influence and promote those brands to the people is a great project. This is an amazing idea because they can reach trendsetters with just a push of button.This is very useful nowadays because most of the people are already using technologies in many ways. Good luck for this project!
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
The project looks quite promising. And it is very good and interesting.this ICO will be succesfull and do support.I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
Pages:
Jump to: