Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDAHASH ICO: WORKING APP, 130 PERSON TEAM, 7 OFFICES, 300 000 INFLUENCERS - page 26. (Read 35600 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 257
This project is good because this provides services like money transfers to different counties without putting a big fees and it's less hassle. One of the good feature of it is, indahash is working with so many brands, if we buy a product using the indahash coins there will be a discount. Aside from the fact that this is indeed a good project, i know that it will be a success because there are advantage in this project already such as, they establish offices to seven countries already, they are active on 70,000 markets, and they are operating all over the world.
Which is a good news to everyone especially in transferring money in different countries which has high demand so this project will be surely become one of the great and because we do have a great team behind this project.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
This project is good because this provides services like money transfers to different counties without putting a big fees and it's less hassle. One of the good feature of it is, indahash is working with so many brands, if we buy a product using the indahash coins there will be a discount. Aside from the fact that this is indeed a good project, i know that it will be a success because there are advantage in this project already such as, they establish offices to seven countries already, they are active on 70,000 markets, and they are operating all over the world.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
One feature that I like on this project is that they will buy back also. So that means, no matter what, there will always be buy orders. And might contribute in the increase of its price in the market.

Aside from the fact that they've been in the industry already. So that's a plus factor over the others. Good luck to IDH team!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
this project is interesting and the platform offer is great. Eventually this kind of platform is ensuring the security of anyone who want to join. I'm pretty sure this campaign is successful because of the great effort of signature manager. Lets support this campaign.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
Looking forward to working with you guys. This looks like its going to be a really interesting and promising project!

I can see this project is promising, it's unique like no others.
I think this project is the most colorfull I've ever seen, will looking further for this project !
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Unlike the most ICO, INDAHASH has already a service working, just are making the ICO to integrate into the crypto world, its a very nice project and for sure will be a huge sucessful ICO, since their product is already live, and keeps growing.
It is really a good project for all of us, they have the great team and a great campaign manager so it will likely to become successful no doubt about it, I am looking forward for the success of this ICO so excited for it.
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Unlike the most ICO, INDAHASH has already a service working, just are making the ICO to integrate into the crypto world, its a very nice project and for sure will be a huge sucessful ICO, since their product is already live, and keeps growing.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348
Looking forward to working with you guys. This looks like its going to be a really interesting and promising project!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
I'm pretty sure that the INDAHASH will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of INDAHASH
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 4469
Your Dutch announcent is terrible! The translator is either not a native speaker or relies on more than a dictionaire.

Have it proofread before you publish, it is so unproffesional.
Ill have a look at it, and get it fixed
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
I'm sure the Indahash project will be a success, with a large team and community ensuring that everything planned will fit the realization. I can not wait to join ICO.
Activity: 61
Merit: 2
I proofread and expose cheaters
Your Dutch announcent is terrible! The translator is either not a native speaker or relies on more than a dictionaire.

Have it proofread before you publish, it is so unproffesional.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
Signature campaign will be opening soon. For those interested in helping advertise by wearing the sig, please pay attention to this thread
I reserved a slot for a signature campaign team
to be success with you sir
thanks
legendary
Signature campaign will be opening soon. For those interested in helping advertise by wearing the sig, please pay attention to this thread
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
One of few Ico's who have already a working app, like the concept as well where influencers get paid using indahash [Suspicious link removed]d luck with the project and I will be following this one.
Thank you Bbcolex Smiley

You can check our latest ICO reviews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7sUl94ssxg&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dICD2CoFlW0&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHmjG4vd7g&t=205s

If you have any questions please feel free to join our telegram chat: https://t.me/indaHash_chat

Best regards,
indaHash team

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
One of few Ico's who have already a working app, like the concept as well where influencers get paid using indahash coin. Good luck with the project and I will be following this one.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
nice project with highly progress and developed by experts. i'm waiting for the next info exactly about the bounty programs.
Hello Blackbold,
you can check our bounty thread here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-indahash-ico-message-me-if-needing-address-changed-2290709

Thanks!
indaHash team
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
What is the current Revenue of indahash? Why launch ICO?
Hello Cauchy,
We’re not a publicly listed company so we don’t share our financial data. One of the goals of our ICO is to obtain liquidity of indaHash Coin on the cryptocurrency exchanges. Taking into account the scale of our business and the entire influencer marketing industry, obtaining liquidity for indaHash Coin is a crucial part of tokenizing the ecosystem of cooperation between brands, influencers and their fans. It is noteworthy that we do not reserve IDH Coins for the team. Every month indaHash will buy their own tokens back from the market, using the money received from the brands to settle payments with influencers. In this way, we will be able to ensure a stable and constant growth of the indaHash Coin value. Our cryptocurrency will reflect the value and the growth of the real business. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our whitepaper: https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/idh-files/ico-landing/indahash_whitepaper_ico.pdf
Have a nice day!
indaHash team

Beware, if you are publishing the contibution address in the last moment, not to make the same mistake that Coindash did. Hackers hacked Coindash website in the very moment of the beginning of the the ICO and changed the correct contribution address withe theirs. They stole 10M$ in minutes. So many ICOs now publish their address on different media in advance, to avoid that scenario.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
nice project with highly progress and developed by experts. i'm waiting for the next info exactly about the bounty programs.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: