Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ INDEXBITCO.IN ✅- Advertise Instantly! - ✔ Over 14 ways to Earn ✔ - page 3. (Read 20653 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Dear users,

We are happy to announce to you that Claim rates on Faucet are increased by 25%

This promo is valid till 26th August.

Enjoy the earnings Smiley

Regards,
IndexBitcoin
Activity: 308
@fauwill I have already replied you in your mail  Smiley
Thanks i just tried with the password you sent me but i have : "Somethingwent wrong please check your details again"
So i'm still unable to login

Edit : i can Login now. Thanks to sahil1301 and indexbitcoin team for quick help Smiley
Edit 2 : i could change my password yesterday (27/08/2018) without any issues. Thanks again.
@fauwill I have already replied you in your mail  Smiley
Activity: 308
hello,
Today 22/08/2018, i tried to change my password on my account and i logout to login with my new password.
i'm no unable to connect to indexbitcoin with my new password and i tried with my previous password, it doesn't work too...
i tried to "forgot password" and got this message : " Unable to send email. Contact Admin"
i tried "contact form" and got message : "impossible to send message"

i tried these many times...

can you fix this ?

Regards,
Fauwil

i sent this message to your mail too
i temporally delete indexbitcoin (link + review) from my site
I can't claim from faucet. Re-captcha from btc.ms has only traffic lights, and it is impossible to pass it.

This is an Excellent site, I had some problems with Adgatemedia, and the Admin solved it very effectively.

Great work, Thank you very much.

Hi,

I understood your problem. Sometimes it is just too hard to solve google recaptcha because of issue with your network. You can google it and find a probable working solution.

Unfortunately, btc.ms is beyond our control and they only use google recaptcha.

If you have any other doubts just let me know.

- Admin
Activity: 21
I can't claim from faucet. Re-captcha from btc.ms has only traffic lights, and it is impossible to pass it.

This is an Excellent site, I had some problems with Adgatemedia, and the Admin solved it very effectively.

Great work, Thank you very much.

I have just registered on the page and must say I am very well known with this art of faucets from other pages like this before.
Also the script loks same good for me ! really similar to other surf pages.

regards
Hi Felicita,

Thank you for giving your feedback. We are constantly improving the site.

If you have any doubts dont hesitate to Contact us on site, We will be happy to assist.

Regards,
IndexBitcoin
so my satoshis was sent to which address and I see that here on the site that I was paid more I did not receive in the wallet

Hi,

The Bitcoins have already been sent to your wallet and here is your payout transaction: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/125f65d46848223dd12dfe80b592d29b7b5656726b7c8684dd3150a1d59c0eda

- Admin
Activity: 28
Hello, I made a withdrawal request yesterday how long does it take for me to receive my satoshis in my account?
Hi,

Withdrawls take maximum of 48 hours.

Our team have sent you a mail yesterday,  You may check in spam folder. That's because of your BTC address on your profile is different than the one you asked payment for. However since you confirmed this being your wallet address, Your payment has been processed

Regards,
Admin

so my satoshis was sent to which address and I see that here on the site that I was paid more I did not receive in the wallet
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
I have just registered on the page and must say I am very well known with this art of faucets from other pages like this before.
Also the script loks same good for me ! really similar to other surf pages.

regards
Hello, I made a withdrawal request yesterday how long does it take for me to receive my satoshis in my account?
Hi,

Withdrawls take maximum of 48 hours.

Our team have sent you a mail yesterday,  You may check in spam folder. That's because of your BTC address on your profile is different than the one you asked payment for. However since you confirmed this being your wallet address, Your payment has been processed

Regards,
Admin
Activity: 28
login shura32
153UajEdKVnvvgAW56HEcuEZyVAJiMtjvi   109233.00   Faucethub   2018-07-25 14:16:49   2018-07-25 17:12:08   paid

Payment did not act
Yeah because you are a cheater, You have been notified about this on mail.

Our records show that you DIDN'T earned what you asked for and thats a cause of trying to hack the site. We have taken all security measures now to avoid cheaters like this on our site. All members earnings are safe.

More than 0.0045 BTC was paid today!

Regards,
Admin
Activity: 1
login shura32
153UajEdKVnvvgAW56HEcuEZyVAJiMtjvi   109233.00   Faucethub   2018-07-25 14:16:49   2018-07-25 17:12:08   paid

Payment did not act

Hi,
I created a support ticket because today, 8 hours ago, I completed a survey in ADGATE and it was not accredited in my balance, despite being accredited in ADGate's history log.
Could you review it please?
Thank you.

Hi,

Your message was replied.

Regards,
IndexBitcoin
From what you say you can win 25,000 coins very quickly. If this is so, you should not have any problem taking a withdrawal of 5,000 or 10,000.

By the way, it would seem like you are working very well, and you are always connected and answers the concerns.

Best regards.
I agree, 25.000 satoshi is too high for a few ads with 3.5 satoshis each one.

Hi,

I hope you are aware about the current market fees. So, If I send you 5k satoshis you will get 2k satoshis which is only 20 cents. 25000 coins, thats hardly 2$. You can complete a TapResearch offerwall and cashout immediately as that should not take you long! Most users who cashout from IndexBitco.in are mostly OfferWalls earners! We have now about 10 offerwalls so this should not be hard at all to cashout for you!

Earning with us is not hard and a lot of members already cashed out from indexbitco.in.

We are consistently working to add more earning ways for our members!

I hope I could clear your doubts!

Thanks!
Admin

Hi,
I created a support ticket because today, 8 hours ago, I completed a survey in ADGATE and it was not accredited in my balance, despite being accredited in ADGate's history log.
Could you review it please?
Thank you.
From what you say you can win 25,000 coins very quickly. If this is so, you should not have any problem taking a withdrawal of 5,000 or 10,000.

By the way, it would seem like you are working very well, and you are always connected and answers the concerns.

Best regards.

Hi,

I hope you are aware about the current market fees. So, If I send you 5k satoshis you will get 2k satoshis which is only 20 cents. 25000 coins, thats hardly 2$. You can complete a TapResearch offerwall and cashout immediately as that should not take you long! Most users who cashout from IndexBitco.in are mostly OfferWalls earners! We have now about 10 offerwalls so this should not be hard at all to cashout for you!

Earning with us is not hard and a lot of members already cashed out from indexbitco.in.

We are consistently working to add more earning ways for our members!

I hope I could clear your doubts!

Thanks!
Admin

Best regards.
Activity: 16
I think the 25000 satoshi withdraw limit is to high  Undecided

Don't forget the 3 minute faucet PTP and Offerwall.  Refer some too 25,000 satoshi will come real quick
I think the 25000 satoshi withdraw limit is to high  Undecided

Pages:
Jump to: