Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ✅ INDEXBITCO.IN ✅- Advertise Instantly! - ✔ Over 14 ways to Earn ✔ - page 5. (Read 20646 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Great News, just updated my review on my website !
Activity: 99
Hello Bitcoiners!

We have added the PTC Module to IndexBitco.in!

Here is a Brief Description about PTC Module! :

ADVERTISERS:
✅ Advertising starts at just 5 satoshis per click!
✅ Ads loads without a frame! You can add URL shorteners, ICO, Or any other site except for Adult sites.
✅You can advertise for anything you want, there is no minimum deposit  Wink

AFFILIATES:
✅ Affiliates will earn 10% of Referral Surf earnings and 10% of Referral Advertising spendings!
✅ Now you have 1 more reason to Promote IndexBitco.in! We have affiliate Program on PTC, PTP and Faucet Now!
✅ It will be easier than ever before to promote now as IndexBitco.in has more things to offer to its members  Wink

MEMBERS:
✅Now You will have 1 more way to earn Bitcoins on IndexBitco.in

FaucetHub is on the way, and minor bugs have been fixed. Within a day or two site will move to a dedicated hosting to avoid any issues.

Stay Tuned,
IndexBitco.in
Thanks for theses informations Smiley
Hello,

Thanks for posting your payment proof, Keep up the good work  Smiley

i think 25 k satoshi for treshold is a bit high too.

Thanks For Joining our Site  Smiley The minimum payout of 0.00025 BTC is hardly $2 and you can easily attain that from claiming every 3 minutes ( very competitive claim rate! ), along with 5+ Offerwalls + PTP + Referring a little members.

Within 3-4 days a Very effective PTC advertising is also going to be launched so you will have more ways to earn indeed. So basically, the earnings will be faster than ever before  Cool

i tried to add my btc wallet on my account but i don't know if the change was save >> BTC Wallet still blank.
Yes, that is working. We are working to show it there. Thanks for pointing out  Smiley

maybe a possibility later to withdraw through faucethub with a lower treshold or not ?

Running a PTP alongside with a faucet and that too with lower payout treshold will take a lot of time as a majority of users who cashout use our PTP module and many cheat as well. So if the minimum payout will be halved more PTP users we have to check and this may cause a delay in payouts.
We may lower the minimum payout treshold in future.

Regarding FaucetHub we will be adding it very soon.

I hope I could clear your doubts.

Kind Regards
Hello,
i just join your faucet, it looks promising Smiley
i added link on my website too (but i will go sleep so i will do a review on it later)

i think 25 k satoshi for treshold is a bit high too.
i tried to add my btc wallet on my account but i don't know if the change was save >> BTC Wallet still blank.

maybe a possibility later to withdraw through faucethub with a lower treshold or not ?
Activity: 61
I think the 25000 satoshi withdraw limit is to high  Undecided
http://royalwebgrup.com/2018/05/07/indexbitco-in-%E2%9C%85-claim-free-bitcoins-%E2%9C%94-get-paid-to-promote/

articles that I created this is to use indonesian language for Indonesian people also know

sorry i am using the language i use  Angry

Hello,

Bonus have been credited to your account.

Kind Regards
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
http://royalwebgrup.com/2018/05/07/indexbitco-in-%E2%9C%85-claim-free-bitcoins-%E2%9C%94-get-paid-to-promote/

articles that I created this is to use indonesian language for Indonesian people also know

sorry i am using the language i use  Angry
PTC + PTP +  Faucet + GPT!!! :- http://indexbitco.in

Advertising Starts from 5 satoshis per Click!
Over 14 ways to Earn Bitcoins!

Hello BitcoinTalk Forum Members,

Firstly What is Indexbitco.in?
IndexBitco.in is a high paying Bitcoin Paid To Click (PTC),  Faucet + PTP + GPT ( Offerwalls ) site with a Massive affiliate Program. Ofcourse with a stable plan.

Over 14 Ways to Earn on Indexbitco.in:
✔ 3-minute Faucet
✔ PTC ads
✔ Paid to Promote
✔ Referring Friends
✔ Referral Contests and promos
✔ Over 9 Offerwalls

How to Earn more?
The answer is Simple You can complete our very easy to complete offerwalls which pays upto 200,000 satoshis per offer. You can also refer your friends to earn more!

Referral Program on IndexBitco.in
We have a very lucrative affiliate program for our members. You get paid:
✅50% Lifetime Referral Commissions on every claim made by your Referral,
✅20% referral earnings of PTP!,
✅10% referral commission on surf ads earnings
✅10% earnings on advertising spendings!

Advertiser Benefits!
✅Advertising Starts from only 5 satoshis per click
✅Ads load in a new tab without frame, perfect for framebreakers, url shorteners or even youtube videos!
✅Pay for only Unique visitors
✅100% Crypto Interested Members!

Come Join IndexBitco.in and We will be more than happy to have you as a member. Any suggestions are welcomed.

Kind Regards
Admin - IndexBitco.in

==============================================================================

June 21st, 2018

Dear Members,

Our 1st Referral Contest has finished and The prizes have been assigned to the winners!

Here are the Winners:

Another contest is on the way!

Stay Tuned,
IndexBitco.in

July 7th, 2018

Dear Members,

Our 2nd Referral Contest has finished and The prizes have been assigned to the winners!

Here are the Winners:

Another contest is on the way!

Kind Regards,
IndexBitco.in

July 7th, 2018

Dear Members,

Our 3rd Referral Contest with 0.05 BTC total Prize has been completed and Prizes have been assigned!

You can cash it out immediately now.

A New contest with 0.05 BTC prize is also starting now!

Kind Regards,
IndexBitco.in
Pages:
Jump to: