Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDINODE: MASTERNODE - page 2. (Read 11355 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 01:52:46 AM
Well Well Woow ;

I am not surprised to see such reply because I have seen such responses in discord and Twitter for anyone who asks a question .

Who are you btw ? Are you from the team ?

Why team can't answer anything positive about their own project? .

And who cares if you have 2 MIL or 200 MIL when you don't know what this project is all about .

I am asking questions because I wanted to have few nodes  but wanted clarity on project.

So if you guys are not a planned scam or going to be scam guys ;then unban me to have a healthy discussion .

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 05:36:01 PM
I asked you guys a question on discord and you banned me . I then went to telegram to ask some more details about project and you banned me there as-well .

Why .Because you don't want to answer ?? Appreciate a sensible answer rather than deleting the post or ban n such stuff . Ban / delete poses your team as a scamster and I hope you are not !!!

And My dear Mr cool CS .Calm down and get your attitude correct . you might be jack of all trades but if you donno how to answer a community question and have right attitude ,Your project will go no where .Perhaps that's one reason price was 50 sats  a month ago and 3 sats today .

you a really pain the ass. This coin is high inflation. Most MN owner have 2 MIL and more coin. And you have no idea, what you are talking about. Stop stalking INDINODE.
Activity: 11
November 06, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
I asked you guys a question on discord and you banned me . I then went to telegram to ask some more details about project and you banned me there as-well .

Why .Because you don't want to answer ?? Appreciate a sensible answer rather than deleting the post or ban n such stuff . Ban / delete poses your team as a scamster and I hope you are not !!!

And My dear Mr cool CS .Calm down and get your attitude correct . you might be jack of all trades but if you donno how to answer a community question and have right attitude ,Your project will go no where .Perhaps that's one reason price was 50 sats  a month ago and 3 sats today .

Activity: 418
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 12:17:22 PM
if you need spanish translator tell me =)
Activity: 3
November 05, 2018, 10:24:25 AM
Very good, thanks for getting back informixx. I am a holder of a MN and got curious about the coming months. I am curious how things will unfold. At the moment the website appears to be down. Something is smelling fishy over here.

Please keep us posted on the website - and later on I'd like to see how the  Q3/2018 and Q1/2 of 2019 are envisioned.

Best regards!
Activity: 157
November 03, 2018, 06:57:18 AM
We striked a deal with an excellent DEX programmer, he will help us to realize the upcoming Exchange and participate in the revenue. Still, many obstacles and a lot of work ahead and many things  (everything) can go wrong. Programming will start Late November / Early December 2018.

Additionally, we made following change to our Masternode coin hold strategy. In order to award holders and punish sellers only 1.000.000 and higher XIND (in 1 Million steps) will make you an Exchange Carbon Member on the earning of the upcoming Exchange. Based on my calculations most MN Holders should already have 1 MIL XIND.
Join us to make the impossible - possible!
Activity: 644
October 29, 2018, 11:33:26 AM
Congratulations on entering new exchange, keep it up!
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.XIND_BRIDGE.BTC
xind is also listed on coinmarketcap, is there a plan to add to larger exchanges? the price is only 6 satoshi with a supply of only 200 million.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indinode/

I agree, now the price is 2 Satoshi. What are your plans for entering the new exchanges? Any market management plans?
Activity: 4
October 18, 2018, 12:31:01 AM
masternod does not start, some error with the address "ip", how can I solve this problem or the project has died
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 06:21:09 AM
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

HUZU Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)         $ 5.85K   
Maximum Supply    25,000,000
Price %(1h)           -0.50%
Price %(24h)                0.04%

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 10:33:40 PM
xind is also listed on coinmarketcap, is there a plan to add to larger exchanges? the price is only 6 satoshi with a supply of only 200 million.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indinode/
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 06:44:11 AM
copper member
Activity: 358
September 28, 2018, 06:35:01 AM
Gold Rush is live , which is really great and in a week it is hitting crypto bridge.
Activity: 1
September 22, 2018, 12:59:55 PM
Can you nine this coin? Is so which pool
Activity: 50
September 20, 2018, 12:33:45 PM
Looks like the team has royally screwed up the launch with all the operational issues/forks - people and exchanges still on the wrong chains after DAYS.....  also there is very little support in their discord and the devs are anon....

I am all for speculative investing - but you have to be crazy to join this project now - i'd wait until they get organized and their product is stabilized.  Don't believe me - check out CREX24 and their discord - total shit show.
copper member
Activity: 42
September 18, 2018, 01:13:41 PM
I'm writing to you with an offer of listing at one of the major masternodes monitoring website - http://masternodes.plus (MasterNodesPlus).
You have been selected and approved for listing as recommended masternode coin.
To be listed at the website, you can use one of the three offers:

Normal listing-up to 24 hours: 0.1BTC or
500 000 XIND

You can make your request for the lisitng here:
https://masternodes.plus/contact.html

Regards,
Timothy James-Quill
“MNP”
Activity: 8
September 15, 2018, 12:27:43 AM
The XIND currency has come to make a difference showing that it is one of the best coins with MN very top, who has not yet bought their XIND run that still of the time as it is the currency of the future. Grin Grin  My Balance in Discord : 32.5 Xind
I'm already buying more in Exchange
Activity: 53
September 13, 2018, 05:19:00 PM
My IndiNode balance is 11.500000 coins

Indinode is a coin with a long term roadmap, focused on scalable assets like Indi-Exchange and Indi-Marketplace

Indinode will be also the payment platform for IndiExchange, an exchange service for cryptocurrency, and a decentralized Indi-marketplace integration for goods and services, fully regulated and protected for investors on favorable jurisdictions.

Indinode coins will be eligible for staking and earning based on the exchange revenue, Its an asset and a Token for a big Market, this is a win/win for investors!!!!

Join the XINDI Nation and be part of one of the largest markets newtorks.

Clarf
Activity: 25
September 12, 2018, 10:41:43 AM
Good night there.
Hide your wife, hide your cards cause everything getting liquidated for this ICO. I feel really good about it guys seriously, lets go all in! ))
September 12, 2018, 10:29:33 AM
"My IndiNode balance is 1191 coins."
Indinode, future coin of INDIA..
go man go...
September 11, 2018, 04:50:12 PM
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: