Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INDINODE: MASTERNODE - page 3. (Read 11355 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
My IndiNode balance is 232.232000 XIND coins.

I believe INDINODE is a great criprtocurrency with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
Activity: 108
September 11, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
My IndiNode balance is 312.232000 XIND coins.
INDINODE is a cool coin with a great future !!!
Activity: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:24:14 PM
It seems like this plan has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this idea.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
My IndiNode balance is 82.021720 XIND Coins.

I will add more to i and HODL it for the future. 
Activity: 6
September 10, 2018, 12:50:40 AM
Indinode is a coin-based privacy, community focused on promoting sustainable growth, development, and practice of justice in space masternode coins. I like it because it is a self-managed electronic money, autonomy, privacy, instant and secure, using the methods, features and best ideas from DASH, PIVX, and Zerocoin
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 02:45:39 PM
More funds lead to further development and maybe give us something new that was not announced in the thread. I can imagine the team having some ideas that cannot be developed due to financial reasons. So, let’s help them
Activity: 56
September 09, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
can we see what results were in the past compared with the average profit of the market during this time?
Activity: 5
September 07, 2018, 02:04:33 PM
My IndiNode balance is 387.032014 coins
I'm staking 382.760014 coins Wink

IndiNode community is really amazing! Whenever possible I'm there meeting people and engaging airdrop games with them. They're one of the best Discord communities I'm in, it's always nice to be there - a great way to introduce the coin to the people. I'm proud to be part of this growing community! Smiley

I'm @paulofreitas#1991 on Discord, hope I'd meet you on IndiNode server. If you aren't there yet, let me invite you: https://discord.gg/EphttTk
Activity: 72
September 07, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
My IndiNode balance is 560 coins.

I really like how Indinode is a community focused and privacy based coin. One of the best communities to be in and a very good project. Can't wait to see how far Indinode can go.
September 07, 2018, 10:34:59 AM
Indinode very good project,
can be used as inspiration as well as parts of life in the future,
developers offer many conveniences and advantages,
we deserve appreciation of the hard work of the developer,
going forward Indinode we always hope that it will advance rapidly and be the best, succeed in all the developers.
Good luck
September 07, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
Very good project index,
can be used as inspiration as well as parts of life in the future,
developers offer many conveniences and advantages,
we deserve appreciation of the hard work of the developer,
going forward Indinode we always hope that it will advance rapidly and be the best, succeed in all the developers.
Good luck
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
September 07, 2018, 08:15:15 AM
My IndiNode balance is 1049.498116 coins.

XIND is going to be a game changer for around the world.  It is only the beginning of this coin, so you should do your research on it and look to invest now before you miss the great prices it is currently sitting at in pre-sale.  Two exchanges will be added soon and then the gold rush begins (the highest reward phase of the coin!!)  Get your coins now for the GOLD RUSH, otherwise be left in the dust  Wink.

Havent u noticed, xind is a bumper on other alts' way to reach higher daily turnover. When someone places a wall in ethereum orderbook xind gets the same wall. It just copies other alts behavior, consequently stealing volume from prominent coins. When a coin is dried out of volume the probability for the coin to end up in a garbage bin grows exponentially.
Activity: 25
September 07, 2018, 07:51:04 AM
My IndiNode balance is 1049.498116 coins.

XIND is going to be a game changer for around the world.  It is only the beginning of this coin, so you should do your research on it and look to invest now before you miss the great prices it is currently sitting at in pre-sale.  Two exchanges will be added soon and then the gold rush begins (the highest reward phase of the coin!!)  Get your coins now for the GOLD RUSH, otherwise be left in the dust  Wink.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
It seems like this project has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this business.
Activity: 67
September 07, 2018, 07:44:29 AM
My IndiNode balance is 199 coins
i visit your official website and see your road map doing well by the update on your discord channel and im also there watching this project reaching its goals everyday... we all know that its hard to make a exchange platform in this industry... we are here to help you by giving our support to your project for the benefits of all your investor special for indian market... keep up the good work for the success of everyone...
this is their discord channel to see every update:

https://discord.gg/ccYag7n
Activity: 35
September 07, 2018, 07:26:21 AM
incredible project I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses and benefits as well, I also see this idea developed an airdrop program, where I can see the thread about it?
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
September 07, 2018, 07:16:22 AM
My IndiNode balance is 1765 coins.
What I liked most about Indinode is that, Indinode masternode owners are gonna enjoy seamless benefit of being associated with Indinode in the form of profits from the operations of Indi Exchange, crypto-to-crypto exchange.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 06:45:28 AM
Hi
If you want something, you have to set high goals, it’s just the way it goes. So, I wish good luck to the devs with their plan!!!
Activity: 3
September 07, 2018, 06:40:30 AM
My IndiNode balance is 26.458000 coins.
Nice find for the future!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
♥kd100♥ https://discord.gg/HYGnfbm
September 07, 2018, 06:37:21 AM
My IndiNode balance is 1835.574953 coins.  Tongue
IndiNode is such a great community driven project Grin
With daily games, airdrops etc where the community can earn more XIND Kiss
There is even job openings for the community!
JOIN today to be part of the IndiNote family https://discord.gg/wnhmbfa
Pages:
Jump to: