Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM - page 72. (Read 154986 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Now, the market is beginning to pay attention to the old and valuable projects. IFC has experienced six years of precipitation and has an incomparable advantage. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes, IFC is moving in this direction. We are deploying mining machines and nodes, and we have made new progress in updating our wallets.
Yes, this is my second week as a miner. Counting subsidies, I've dug more than 10,000 coins and joined us to make infinite coins the world's leader in digital micropayments.

Activity: 92
China's most active blockchain forum gives IFC a column that shows that the development of IFC has caught the attention of the Forum, and that the days when IFC return to new market attention are getting closer.
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
IFC's pageviews on chainnode.com are still very high. Comments and likes are very active. This is worthy of recognition for IFC. chainnode.com is China's largest traffic forum, authoritative.
Activity: 24
The rich list wallet address on the IFC block browser shows that the top 100 to 500 coin owners account for 60%, indicating that the middle class is getting more and more, and the rich and the poor are getting fewer and fewer. Is a good thing Grin
correct! From an economic point of view, the rugby-type economic structure is the healthiest and most dynamic.
Activity: 42
The rich list wallet address on the IFC block browser shows that the top 100 to 500 coin owners account for 60%, indicating that the middle class is getting more and more, and the rich and the poor are getting fewer and fewer. Is a good thing Grin
Activity: 120
Now, the market is beginning to pay attention to the old and valuable projects. IFC has experienced six years of precipitation and has an incomparable advantage. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes, IFC is moving in this direction. We are deploying mining machines and nodes, and we have made new progress in updating our wallets.
Version 1.9.1.8 Wallet Mine Pool starts operation and the calculation power is rising rapidly.

Mine Pool: ifcf2pool.com:9391

Wallet: i6FRBUjf JmFPEKHgcyQ7BRmDWdPk1hAdCR

Now IFC's three big pools perfectly support the 1.9.1.8 version of the wallet, three big pools have to charge 2/1000 of the handling fee assigned to the miners, if the transfer fee is less than 2/1000, there is no mine pool to package the transfer, but I would like to ask a question? If I use the 1.88 IFC wallet to manually set a handling fee of no less than 2/1000 to the miner, will my transfer be successful? Is there a mine pool willing to pack and transfer money for my 1.88 wallet?
Hello, I am very happy to answer this question. The 1.9.1.8 version is only the default fee of two thousandths. If the version is 1.8.8 or the previous version, the manual setting fee is greater than or equal to two thousandths and can be packaged.
Activity: 95
Version 1.9.1.8 Wallet Mine Pool starts operation and the calculation power is rising rapidly.

Now IFC's three big pools perfectly support the 1.9.1.8 version of the wallet, three big pools have to charge 2/1000 of the handling fee assigned to the miners, if the transfer fee is less than 2/1000, there is no mine pool to package the transfer, but I would like to ask a question? If I use the 1.88 IFC wallet to manually set a handling fee of no less than 2/1000 to the miner, will my transfer be successful? Is there a mine pool willing to pack and transfer money for my 1.88 wallet?
Activity: 40
The Chinese community has upgraded the IFC infinite Coin Wallet to version 1.9.1.8, removed the embedded links, version 1.9.1.8 is suitable for international applications, this is very good, I switched the node to version 1.9.1.8, feel very beautiful!!

Ifc's version 1.9.1.8 is perfect for international applications, it's clean, we need to return the ifc back to the world, not being manipulated and suppressed by some wicked gangs.
copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 4

Activity: 40
IFC hasn't been updated for a long time. It has been attacked many times. Exchange losses are huge.
I have implemented a scheme that can effectively prevent 51% attacks. At present, after a small range of tests, it really resists the attack.
Would you please take a look at it for me and make your valuable suggestions?

For more information, please visit the following websites
You may need to use translation to translate Chinese into English.
https://bbs.ifc123.net/thread-19401.htm
https://bbs.ifc123.net/thread-19428.htm
Github:https://github.com/withu2018/infinitecoin/tree/dev

--
中文:
您好,我是IFC目前的开发者,无限币很久没有更新,已经受到了很多次攻击,交易所的损失巨大。
我实现了一种方案,可以有效防止51%攻击。目前经过小范围测试,确实抵抗了攻击。
您能否帮我看一下,并提出您的宝贵建议?

更多内容请访问以下网站
https://bbs.ifc123.net/thread-19401.htm
https://bbs.ifc123.net/thread-19428.htm
Github:https://github.com/withu2018/infinitecoin/tree/dev
China's ifc miners all don't approve of you. Don't take your ridiculous skills and deceive some ignorant people. Ifc is a good coin,It shouldn't be ruined by someone like you.
Activity: 44
Through long-term mining statistics, plus subsidies from the fund, at least 10,000 IFC earn a week.
This is a considerable income.
The good news is that, in theory, the more active the chain transactions are, the higher the mining returns will be.
If this model continues to develop, the foundation of IFC will be better and better.
That's right, I have dig more than 10,000 in 5 days! There are millions in a year! What are you waiting for, join the IFC miners!
Activity: 24
Deserve the possession of the currency.  If you miss Bitcoin and miss Litecoin, please don't miss IFC.
copper member

Thank! China's largest encrypted currency forum! Thanks to the Babbitt Forum for giving Infinite Currency a column! Today, I actively updated the icon of unlimited currency. Babbitt Forum is great!!

https://www.chainnode.com/forum/372

Activity: 95

China's largest encrypted currency forum! Thanks to the Babbitt Forum for giving Infinite Currency a column!

Hello! Excuse me, does Babbitt Forum, the largest mathematical currency in China, provide a column for IFC free of charge?
copper member

China's largest encrypted currency forum! Thanks to the Babbitt Forum for giving Infinite Currency a column!

Activity: 105
Through long-term mining statistics, plus subsidies from the fund, at least 10,000 IFC earn a week.
This is a considerable income.
The good news is that, in theory, the more active the chain transactions are, the higher the mining returns will be.
If this model continues to develop, the foundation of IFC will be better and better.
Activity: 64
Activity: 72
IFC is just like Doge, it may need some technical upgrades but other than that it works just fine. I have been holding some IFC since 2012 and will continue to do so.

One problem that I see is we need more miners. The more different miners, the smaller the chances of 51% attacks. But this goes for every crypto. This is not something that IFC suffers from alone. If support for BitcoinCash would drop severely then it would also be easy to attack that is someone wanted to do harm. In the end 51% attacks cost a lot of power (money) to do and the return isn't that great.

One more thing is that IFC doesn't have a real team so there are multiple wallets out there that people don't trust. I still use 1.8.8

To succeed more you need people actively talking about IFC on Twitter etc. That's where all the crypto people are today. I don't know anyone else (in person) that uses BitcoinTalk even though I still like it.
I think 1.9.1.8 version is really useful, is not in the C: disk storage block data, can be a random other disk, don't worry about the computer damage wallet file, and moved around is more convenient! You can try to use it! Shocked Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: