Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (INPAY) SWAP is OVER | Development started - page 2. (Read 23193 times)

Activity: 489
Merit: 253
How do you keep this in cold storage?do i send it to a Waves address? or ETC address? Huh
You can hold your tokens in any of these two wallets, i prefer Waves cause i can easy transfer inpay from/to exchange without converting tokens.

Thanks Cheesy

Activity: 638
Merit: 500
How do you keep this in cold storage?do i send it to a Waves address? or ETC address? Huh
You can hold your tokens in any of these two wallets, i prefer Waves cause i can easy transfer inpay from/to exchange without converting tokens.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
A good alternative to Paypal. I hope you deliver on your idea. Just curious why there is no website at coinmarketcap. please look into it thanks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
this is getting crazy: almost 6000 satoshi... Will there be 10k soon  Grin
Activity: 144
Join slack and read the guide.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Seems like I missed the swap, but I holding some INCP. Now it worth nothing?
UGC
Activity: 266
why is this the biggest winner?

Because it has a really loyal community that is holding the price and DEV will soon present new ANN with future technology and use for InPay.  1USD in next weeks

I see you like to hype, i hold INPAY aswell, but dont say things as this coin will be 1USD within a short period without knowing the roadmap.
Once the roadmap is published it is very likely the price will rise more, how much more depends on the upcoming developments.
Thinking big is ok, by doing this you wont sell too early for instance at a 2x profit, but you have to underpin your arguments better. Wink

join slack.inpay.tech

Activity: 130

Because it has a really loyal community that is holding the price and DEV will soon present new ANN with future technology and use for InPay.  1USD in next weeks

I see you like to hype, i hold INPAY aswell, but dont say things as this coin will be 1USD within a short period without knowing the roadmap.
Once the roadmap is published it is very likely the price will rise more, how much more depends on the upcoming developments.
Thinking big is ok, by doing this you wont sell too early for instance at a 2x profit, but you have to underpin your arguments better. Wink

UGC
Whos trading @ cryptopia, bot? High volume from days but price has not change Huh

Inpay community is buying as much as possible before new ANN.

i am trading @ cryptopia,,,been buying daily inpay...i am not selling...inpay = coming like me tonight...

You should get as much as you can, as this coin will be a biggest winner ever

yeah be happy for holding inpay
you mean 1 inpay 1usd?  Grin
Yeah 1Inpay = 1USD
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Whos trading @ cryptopia, bot? High volume from days but price has not change Huh

i am trading @ cryptopia,,,been buying daily inpay...i am not selling...inpay = coming like me tonight...

yeah be happy for holding inpay
you mean 1 inpay 1usd?  Grin
UGC

Activity: 632

UGC

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

UGC

Activity: 144
Activity: 434
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Hello community
All text is ready. We are working with graphic and finishing webpage

U can ask any question in our slack: http://slack.inpay.tech/
good information finishing webpage
we waiting news here
stay tuned  Wink
Activity: 278
Hello community
All text is ready. We are working with graphic and finishing webpage

U can ask any question in our slack: http://slack.inpay.tech/
UGC
Nice to see the price is stable/bottomed at 3k sat, not many people are hyping this coin which is great to accumulate more at a relatively cheap price.
Volume is growing so soon inpay will catch more peoples attention, plus this weeks roadmap release, i would say great week in foresight.
Nice work devs, you are very active in slack!

Yup.. This will be awsome...
Just accumulate as much as possible and wait for ANN. This price is at 1% of future price

The price of InPay could soon reach the price of http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/gnosis-gno/
Pages:
Jump to: