Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (INPAY) SWAP is OVER | Development started - page 3. (Read 23220 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Nice to see the price is stable/bottomed at 3k sat, not many people are hyping this coin which is great to accumulate more at a relatively cheap price.
Volume is growing so soon inpay will catch more peoples attention, plus this weeks roadmap release, i would say great week in foresight.
Nice work devs, you are very active in slack!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Any news here? The price is nice at cryptopia and with only 10Million InPay it could rise to 1USD or more
dev go to new ANN and white paper for this week
so hard work for dev
you can join slack about news inpay inpay-team.slack.com
but you sure with supply 10million could rise 1USD or more?

If new ANN will show some great future tech there is no reason why price would not be 1USD or even more. Supply is really low and already at 0.04USD without any roadmap
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bountie- Do You Have Game?
Any news here? The price is nice at cryptopia and with only 10Million InPay it could rise to 1USD or more
dev go to new ANN and white paper for this week
so hard work for dev
you can join slack about news inpay inpay-team.slack.com
but you sure with supply 10million could rise 1USD or more?
Merit: 500
What about this https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=INPAY_DOGE ?

Second thing is that new theard with detail and whitepaper is coming in days. Dev's going to talk with bittrex also. Join slack, theres much more info.

yeah i'm joined slack
i just waiting all info coming  Wink
Activity: 144
What about this https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=INPAY_DOGE ?

Second thing is that new theard with detail and whitepaper is coming in days. Dev's going to talk with bittrex also. Join slack, theres much more info.

Why exchange in cryptopia just inpay/btc inpay/LTC inpay/uno ? But why with uno not with dogecoin   Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Usually SWAP is held on the stock exchanges. I want to protect weirdos who buy this token for 0.00004 btc. Wait at least a roadmap.
These questions should go to inpaydev, as I told all guys join slack(fresh info).  Not all coins were swaped as far as I know, some coins were  burned. Soon new theard, more info and white paper, then we can investigate  Cool
Activity: 31
You want to say that they changed all the coins Inception according to blok explorer http://explorer.inceptionco.in/?p=richlist ? How can you confirm? Very similar to generating a token with 100% premine and adding to the stock exchange. At the current price is 300 btc. Especially Inception the usual shitcoin for yobit with a hint of the film "Inception", where the dev took the bold blocks. Maybe it would be more honest to do ICO?   Huh
Join slack and send a msg to dev. Also new thread is coming so be patient Wink
Inpay's gonna rise is months
No reward for signature campaign???
I use Inpay signature codes 2 month  Undecided
Activity: 27
Disclaimer: Because many people ask, InPay S.A. (inpay.pl) Bitcoin Payment Processor is not in any way related to this project.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Dev is mostly online @ their slack.

invite automatic?
Dev is mostly online @ their slack.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
How to add a token to classicetherwallet.com? Can not connect, what do not I do?

I'm also waiting for manual form DEV... I'll let you know how to make it after I get instructions
Read above posts. where dev wrote that to join their slack to get help to withdraw tokens. you better also join their slack and get live help from devs.

UGC
Activity: 266
How to add a token to classicetherwallet.com? Can not connect, what do not I do?

I'm also waiting for manual form DEV... I'll let you know how to make it after I get instructions
Activity: 448
UGC
Activity: 266
Hello Community
We are changing some code base in ETC token. Inpay exchanger guide changed
Contract Address: 0x008c85D446F8Ea5fD6361894B5ABf926E94EA964

is it possible to use MyEtherWalletCX for exchange? This way I don't need to sync the chain?

Thx
Please sign up to our slack. i will help to withdraw you coins
http://slack.inpay.tech/

jOINED slack... waiting for instructions thx
Pages:
Jump to: