Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 24. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
Man, Yobit is really blowing up with volume just like Mintpal used to.

Once this INSANE dumping stops ... it will be fun.

Grin Grin

I say, yobit - mistake, because on yobit - more than 500 coins. need artickles in journals sites etc. And more exchanges.

I don't really see it as a problem, this happens to most coins, what matters is what happens next.
Things are in development, time will tell if insane is worth owning.  I know what is in the future for insane, and its going to be a good one, let the dumpers dump and those who believe collect and profit.
Its a waiting game really, if you have the gonads to wait good things may well come, dumpers run and regret it later.

It is not a dump as such, some are dumping but the framework of sells have been set purposely. Look at the sells on the explorer - markets- you can see more than on Yobit.

It is an old tactic, and they even have a bot on the sell side, which I tested before.

It is easy to beat if you know how many coins they have, but not if you do not.

I have had the buy at 20, so far 2 sells into it for 26,000. These are either testing me or real sells.

It really needs a few bitcoin to flush the game out, though.

NB. These guys will stick it out for a year and gradually take the network coins at rock bottom.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I wait price 1000 - 1500 sat through 1 mounth
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Price i am sure will grow just give some time ! Important it will continue to develop and strong community!
I wait 1-2 mounth. I hope   price will rise. We need correct signature. Link on dice site don't work
Activity: 362
Merit: 256

Grin Grin

I say, yobit - mistake, because on yobit - more than 500 coins. need artickles in journals sites etc. And more exchanges.

I don't really see it as a problem, this happens to most coins, what matters is what happens next.
Things are in development, time will tell if insane is worth owning.  I know what is in the future for insane, and its going to be a good one, let the dumpers dump and those who believe collect and profit.
Its a waiting game really, if you have the gonads to wait good things may well come, dumpers run and regret it later.

Grin Grin

Activity: 882
declining prices, a growing number of holders are dumping Huh
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
If you are holding the old Trump Insane coin and want to exchange it for the new INSANE! coin... this is your timer.

You can swap them on the Insane Coin Website
http://www.insanecoin.com/insaneswap.html

legendary

Grin Grin

Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ INSANE ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - Join The Revolution - PLAY INSANE DICE

The link in the signatures is dead

"not found"
www.insanecoin.com has been updated to reflect the addition of yobit trading and poswallet.com.
legendary
Will near-term price of INSANE rise?

The old Insane Trump coin being exchanged for the newly branded INSANE coin is still an ongoing process.

However, the majority of the coins have been exchanged.

The price will rise and stay risen when the weak hands are done selling their coins for pennies.

Will near-term price of INSANE rise?

I think - 1-3 week... First need more information people about coin... Need more services ... People buy coin, if coin will have something else ... Need alll say about dice site ... If you want to work normal  money, need work  Smiley))
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
I got INSANE up for vote at: https://revex.co/ (New exchanges/coins rating platform)

Go shot your vote!
Activity: 812
Need simple marketplace ( php , possible) . I live in Moscow, and i can sell anything from Moscow

Why not have a look into it and report back any solutions or possibilities, as this is a global thing we need to look at the legalities of such possibilities and not just the profit potentials.
Wallet btc in yobit works fine.
Need simple marketplace ( php , possible) . I live in Moscow, and i can sell anything from Moscow

hmmm anything?, make an insane market and sell stuff that would make silkroad look like a children's site.  lol  

We all love a nice clandestine purchase from time to time Wink

You would have to sell some serious shit to make some of those places look like a children's site lol
Activity: 770

hmmm anything?, make an insane market and sell stuff that would make silkroad look like a children's site.  lol 

Why not have a look into it and report back any solutions or possibilities, as this is a global thing we need to look at the legalities of such possibilities and not just the profit potentials.
Pages:
Jump to: