Pages:
Author

Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ - page 21. (Read 47361 times)

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
I made a staking wallet with chucks of 20K coins. It does not weight much, but stake often...
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Anything happening here?

One of developers ill ( I think  - 1--2 weeks) - we think about future ... And we think about politick about exchanges etc ...
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
I have removed the faucet, if any of the other 8 people that were supposed to be on the dev team wants to put one up please go ahead Smiley

Crunck

Yeah, good bit of irony, just what is the dev team? The main site copy pasted from trump, but no updates about the steering committee. Normals broke his wrist, so he is incapacitated, but there were 7, two of which I have not seen anything from.

I have bought about 1,000,000 to keep the price up. There is nobody backing it with anything but "I will buy every coin at 3 sats",, which is why removed the 1 btc buy wall.

A lot of people have a lot of expectations that someone else is responsible for making them money.

Now moment of truth...

Or all destroyed or all increased ...

We must WAIT and HOPE  ...

Network weight - 1600000 - small ...

Where top-holder of coins? They ran away? Only I ?

Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
I have removed the faucet, if any of the other 8 people that were supposed to be on the dev team wants to put one up please go ahead Smiley

Crunck

Yeah, good bit of irony, just what is the dev team? The main site copy pasted from trump, but no updates about the steering committee. Normals broke his wrist, so he is incapacitated, but there were 7, two of which I have not seen anything from.

I have bought about 1,000,000 to keep the price up. There is nobody backing it with anything but "I will buy every coin at 3 sats",, which is why removed the 1 btc buy wall.

A lot of people have a lot of expectations that someone else is responsible for making them money.

Buy INSANE - and sell it to holders TRUMP.. It's your duty !
Activity: 705
Thanks for the work you are putting into this  Smiley

Crunck

I think - Faucet now no need. Besides, russuian community increase  ...
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

Crunck
Activity: 701
MIGHTYB
Does insane faucet  http://crunck.tech/faucets/insane/ has problem? Haven't received any payment. Sad

It hasn't been paying.  Should be taken offline. 

I will look into it, the payments are staged, how long since you got a payment?

Never received a payment. 

About 3 to 4 times I guess as I keep on testing it. No worries about missed payments but for now atleast this should be fixed or just keep offline. Thanks..
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Does anyone use this exchange?  Yobit seems much better with it's volume.  Bittrex should be insanes next goal to get on. 

An extra exchange never hurts, while we keep working on hitting the big targets...
Activity: 770
Keep voting to get Insane Coin on Trade Satoshi

Social Coin is leading both the paid and free voting so we should get listed in about 6 days because they choose of of each.

But keep up the voting anyways and maybe we get on earlier.

Does anyone use this exchange?  Yobit seems much better with it's volume.  Bittrex should be insanes next goal to get on. 
Does insane faucet  http://crunck.tech/faucets/insane/ has problem? Haven't received any payment. Sad

Never received a payment. 
legendary
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Keep voting to get Insane Coin on Trade Satoshi

Social Coin is leading both the paid and free voting so we should get listed in about 6 days because they choose of of each.

But keep up the voting anyways and maybe we get on earlier.

legendary
That was one INSANE election night in America.

I don't want to do that again for 4 more years.  Grin

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Hello everyone, sorry for my absence, I had a minor injury that required a few ops and a few days of disgusting food.

Loads has happened, and there will be more to come.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Pages:
Jump to: