Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 109. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 102
The Crypto Detective
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Today INSANE will record the highest value.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat
Can't believe u are still chasing masternodes hype. What makes u so supportive of that shit. If u like staking through mn go and buy urself a chunk of dash. Dash thread is the only thread where masternodes discussion can take place as dash was the first coin introducing them. But u never listen to the voice of reason instead u clone and clone and clone.

Yeh cos it's not like Dash had no predecessor or anything.

Dash may have brung something new to the table with their implementation of MasterNodes, but this whole space is built upon "open source"

perhaps you should google that and learn what that means.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
If anyone would like a Slack invite.

Please send a self addresses stamped envelope to :

Insane Coin
500 Insane Coin Way
Hell, Michigan 123456

And you will get your Slack invite in 6 - 8 weeks.

or

You could just send me a PM with your email address and I will get to it ASAP.

Smiley
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
Insane grow and grow Smiley
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Can't believe u are still chasing masternodes hype. What makes u so supportive of that shit. If u like staking through mn go and buy urself a chunk of dash. Dash thread is the only thread where masternodes discussion can take place as dash was the first coin introducing them. But u never listen to the voice of reason instead u clone and clone and clone.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
^YOU are the dev and shiller combined !! ~ this coin is hacked because MASTERNODES ARE A SCAM == WHY SHOULD ONE INSIDER GET ADVANTAGE TO MAKE MORE COINS THAN ANYONE ELSE?? YOU ARE STUPID AND DANGEROUS FOR BITCOIN WITH YOUR CENSORSHIP AND FAKE COINS == GET A LIFE! :-D

Do you have an idea how a pos network works or you just type because you have fingers?

People who stake coins in a pos network get a reward because they provide a service to the network in the same way miners in the bitcoin system get a reward because they provide a service to the network. Masternodes provides extra services to the network (specially the anon features, but not only those) but require money, time and tech skills to manage, thus there are extra rewards for those who decide to put efforts in managing one.

Nobody asked your money, help or opinion, so please go post nonsense to the next thread.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Congratulations over 1000 sat! Over 10000 sat is also going to happen in the near future.

INSANE is on fire!  It's getting too hot in here.  10k satoshis is very possible at the rate INSANE is insanely increasing at.  Insane is the new normal!
Most of my friends are buying to get a masternode, so they won't be dumping their INSANES put it that way. I think in the near future there will be few million only for day trading and much of it locked up in MASTERNODE MODE.  Smiley

proof of stake coins have been hacked! lol are you seriously lying to people like this is not cool POS is all doomed~~ POW is the only way ~ bitcoin duhh ;-D

Well that's just your opinion..not everyone has the same tastes and that goes for coins also.. Some we love, some we leave alone, it's a matter of choice.. The Devs here are doing their best to make a quality coin.

^YOU are the dev and shiller combined !! ~ this coin is hacked because MASTERNODES ARE A SCAM == WHY SHOULD ONE INSIDER GET ADVANTAGE TO MAKE MORE COINS THAN ANYONE ELSE?? YOU ARE STUPID AND DANGEROUS FOR BITCOIN WITH YOUR CENSORSHIP AND FAKE COINS == GET A LIFE! :-D

Could you take your random crypto brain farts to another thread please... there are no scams going on with Insane Coin.

- Air dropped coin
- No ICO
- No sales
- We have spent out of pocket money on buy support / website hosting / advertising
- The Insane team has been giving away coins for months
- We have been around over 6 months

It would be better for you to spend your time harassing the latest and great ICO that claims to be taking off to the crypto moon.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Congratulations over 1000 sat! Over 10000 sat is also going to happen in the near future.

INSANE is on fire!  It's getting too hot in here.  10k satoshis is very possible at the rate INSANE is insanely increasing at.  Insane is the new normal!
Most of my friends are buying to get a masternode, so they won't be dumping their INSANES put it that way. I think in the near future there will be few million only for day trading and much of it locked up in MASTERNODE MODE.  Smiley

proof of stake coins have been hacked! lol are you seriously lying to people like this is not cool POS is all doomed~~ POW is the only way ~ bitcoin duhh ;-D

Well that's just your opinion..not everyone has the same tastes and that goes for coins also.. Some we love, some we leave alone, it's a matter of choice.. The Devs here are doing their best to make a quality coin.

Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Nice to see all the great comments. Everyone on the insane team has been working really hard behind the scenes.
insane is just getting going, there is much more than just master nodes, wallet and security improvements on the way.
A network is being constructed and we want you to be a part of it.
Be brave hold your coins, get some if you haven't already and reap the future rewards. 
I am confident that insane is a very wise investment, but as always make your own informed decisions. 
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
Insane now reached 1000 satoshi.  Congratulations to all Insane holders.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
BTMEN
dont rise so fast! let me get 2nd masternode first :DD

Grin go go
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
dont rise so fast! let me get 2nd masternode first :DD
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

INSANE is on fire!  It's getting too hot in here.  10k satoshis is very possible at the rate INSANE is insanely increasing at.  Insane is the new normal!
Most of my friends are buying to get a masternode, so they won't be dumping their INSANES put it that way. I think in the near future there will be few million only for day trading and much of it locked up in MASTERNODE MODE.  Smiley

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Wow nice Insane the price doubled just 2 days, I saw yesterday the price just 500 satoshi and now reached 1000 satoshi, and I think the price will still go up cause the masternode.
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Should try to get on Bittrex but good luck  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Activity: 204
Merit: 100
What is the point / use case of this coin?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Jump to: