Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 138. (Read 184404 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
hello!
is poswallet working for you? and  is safe to keep coins there?

I will say so far, so good for POS wallet. 

No issues since depositing my Insane Coins there.

Also, they are going to be an exchange soon.

Activity: 756
Merit: 579
hello!
is poswallet working for you? and  is safe to keep coins there?
legendary
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
I saw great opportunities with the massive dump of Insane at yobit. A test to determine the weaker hands. A chance to buy more coins. And price is slowly rising again. <> If price shoots up, my sell orders are waiting at the top Wink

Those who continue to support insane gain something out of the Insane's rise and fall. With a community that believes in the team, the fall is just a sign of taking off and soaring to a new HIGH.

Don't give up on INSANE yet.

No need for insanity, trade smartly.
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
INSANE added to Bitcoin Garden OP in the list of Preferred Partners:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10413886

It is privilege to collaborate with you, guys! Keep going!
legendary
Merit: 1005
crunck
Weel, time is flowing by from Insane side nothing is changed....or better: what is always like before is the complete lack of updates by the devs and the continous (and immotivate) hype by posters of this topic.
I only continue to read that everything is "insane" but the volume didn't increaseat all, the price still dropping day by day, no roadmap, no others exchanges....
Sincerely without any track of development this coin will survive ionly if someone decide to pump the price, but that will be the definitive death of Insane...
Please dev, release some improvements or this coin will be dead soon!

Nothing to do with me anymore, I be interested to see whats next here.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Weel, time is flowing by from Insane side nothing is changed....or better: what is always like before is the complete lack of updates by the devs and the continous (and immotivate) hype by posters of this topic.
I only continue to read that everything is "insane" but the volume didn't increaseat all, the price still dropping day by day, no roadmap, no others exchanges....
Sincerely without any track of development this coin will survive ionly if someone decide to pump the price, but that will be the definitive death of Insane...
Please dev, release some improvements or this coin will be dead soon!
legendary
bittzy78: (6 hours ago)
Please vote for Piecoin .. will send you some Insane Coins to your username if you do

Not a good vote of confidence

https://postimg.org/image/psjlap9oz/

https://postimg.org/image/ulvup0hbl/

This has nothing to do with a vote of confidence in Insane Coin. I am simply offering a small amount of Insane Coin for a Piecoin vote to get it over the top on TS voting.  

These are coins from my personal holdings and are not coming from the bounty pot.

Advertising a coin costs real money. This is simply a way to spread the Insane word for a very low price.

And basically no different from the many Insane giveaways I have done over the past couple of months.

Grin

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
bittzy78: (6 hours ago)
Please vote for Piecoin .. will send you some Insane Coins to your username if you do

Not a good vote of confidence

https://postimg.org/image/psjlap9oz/

https://postimg.org/image/ulvup0hbl/
Activity: 532
Where is the 2017 roadmap? Time to build one and release it for us.

Insane to the moon 2017.
legendary
Hi all, Sorry for the slow start to the insanity this year. There is a little addition on the way to the notnormals family that is causing me to spend a lot of time at the hospital, refusing to say hello to the world for the first time.

Congrats NN...

I wish your new addition to the Insane family the very best.

Grin
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Hi all, Sorry for the slow start to the insanity this year. There is a little addition on the way to the notnormals family that is causing me to spend a lot of time at the hospital, refusing to say hello to the world for the first time.

I wish that you all returned to normal.The year has just begun.Still ahead.The most important health and family.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
2017 is for insane..... insane will be 2000+ sat in 2017
Activity: 362
Merit: 256

Activity: 770
It's been so quiet in here lately.  Where's the insanity? 
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear INSANE COIN investors - Developers,

We would love to announce that your coin is currently taking the 4th place in PumpMyCoin Community public votes.
Wish you all best and good luck.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

www.pumpmycoin.com
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear INSANE COIN Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Wish you all an INSANE 2017!   Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 770
Activity: 910
Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to 2017

The year of Insane Coin
Same to YOU and all lovers of INSANE COIN ... waiting for the dev to send my share again .
Happy 2017 to all
Jump to: