Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 141. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What has insane got coming up ?

Im thinking of buying some but after sending crunck a pm im unsure now he tells me that he was pushed out and that Bittzy78 has taken over so the new wallet that he had done wont be released now.

Is there any new stuff coming or is this is a nice website, poswallet, and some kind of affiliation with a chat room ?

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Can't you make a proper faucet ? The chatroom one will probably pay out nothing. I'm not registered there and I won't just for one faucet especially if it pays out rubbish. Who here knows the faucet payouts since I'm not a member on that site. Thanks I will appreciate it.

The typical faucet model is coming to an end due to widespread abuse of  just about every single one of them. There are some exceptions such as Moon Bitcoin that seem to make a profit but the majority of them get drained by a few people. This isn't exactly the same for coins not named Bitcoin but it typically holds true.

Instead of a faucet, you can get a larger daily dispense by hitting up the InsaneCoin Bitcoin garden daily retweet giveaway. You have to perform a small task to get your coins but it shouldn't take you very long.

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11314.0
Thanks for the tip. I actually like moon bitcoin too and currently collecting double rewards from them for making an claim once a day for over 100 days now. As for the small tasks to get more insane, thanks its really nice to do in my quest of everyday things I do that keeps me INSANE!! To add the payouts I've received at the faucet at thecryptochat for Insane have actually been pretty good and if you good at quizes play the game and win some Insane to today.
Activity: 246
Merit: 101
PapaverSomniferum
Can't you make a proper faucet ? The chatroom one will probably pay out nothing. I'm not registered there and I won't just for one faucet especially if it pays out rubbish. Who here knows the faucet payouts since I'm not a member on that site. Thanks I will appreciate it.

The typical faucet model is coming to an end due to widespread abuse of  just about every single one of them. There are some exceptions such as Moon Bitcoin that seem to make a profit but the majority of them get drained by a few people. This isn't exactly the same for coins not named Bitcoin but it typically holds true.

Instead of a faucet, you can get a larger daily dispense by hitting up the InsaneCoin Bitcoin garden daily retweet giveaway. You have to perform a small task to get your coins but it shouldn't take you very long.

Faucets are okay in principle, but open to abuse and theft, and I am not sure that they provide exposure that is meaningful, given there are thousands, paying a cent a go.

I think you are right.

Twitter, and a good bot is far more beneficial. A variation on an ebooks bot, without ebooks in the name. Insane is totally primed to be outrageous and gain followers by this simple method.

It only requires Ruby on Rails and python.

14,000 blocks ... nearly.

Excellent job, NN, and you have grown into the role of the face of INSANE. Impressive ending to the last 8 weeks.

I know more than most the barriers you faced, but you stuck at it, and deserve credit for that.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Developer at TheCryptoChat

Faucets were never designed as a way to make people rich!

if that's your goal, you're gonna be in for a nasty shock!

They really exist as a way to make newcomers familiar with the coins, sure, you can keep visiting them and claiming them, but our site isn't about the faucets, it's about the community, and chance encounters with other cryptocurrency enthusiasts... we have a whole load of goodies in store for the site, if you want high paying faucets, I wish you good luck on your quest Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

The typical faucet model is coming to an end due to widespread abuse of  just about every single one of them. There are some exceptions such as Moon Bitcoin that seem to make a profit but the majority of them get drained by a few people. This isn't exactly the same for coins not named Bitcoin but it typically holds true.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 532
But what's the plan for mass adoption, without 100k people using and talking about INsane it wont go anywhere. We need more holders and supporters.
Get FREE INSANE!!
Go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/238553959907251/
 &  and Activate the Yobit Code on Yobit.net > Yobit code  - Good Luck!
Be fast!!

Way to go CryptoCo gotta love those free stuffs 0_o
normal is the disease.

insanity is the cure.

It's the cure, hesinsanejim and I think is the first time I strayed into this part of BCT before... ya know what? I quite like it

... bring on the insanity
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Get FREE INSANE!!
Be fast!!

Wow!!!! "THE" Cryptco is now INSANE.  What an honor! Wink

legendary
Insane In Da Membrane,
Insane In Da Brain!!

Man this coin is making me go Insane. I like all the new things this coin and community of Insaniacs(followers)  are doing. Can't wait to see whats instore for Insanecoin in 2017. Lets the Insanity flow!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool

You also made something much better.

So modest

Cheesy
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
normal is the disease.

insanity is the cure.

Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Get FREE INSANE!!
Be fast!!

Activity: 323
insane will be the moon guyz, buy before the price to the moon
legendary
Insane is not going very insane today :p So hows everyone doing today? any news / updates?

Insane has things going on behind the scenes that will help the price in the future.

In the mean time, the end of POW/POS is coming up @ block 14000 with pure POS after that

http://insanecoin.thecryptochat.net/

Insane is not going very insane today :p So hows everyone doing today? any news / updates?
Hey man if you really want to no Insane you should get out their new website. Insane often visits thecryptochat(.)net. INSANE / BTC Last: 0.00000118 24High: 0.00000127 24Low: 0.00000098 24V: 0.12 BTC currntly doing well dont you think?

Insanity is no longer considered a medicinal finding yet is a lawful term in the United States, coming from its unique use in customary law. The clutters some time ago enveloped by the term secured an extensive variety of mental issue now analyzed as bipolar issue, natural cerebrum disorders, schizophrenia, and other INSANE issue. Now thats something I didnt know. I guess I'm not medically insane but still feeling mentally Insane haha.
Insane In Da Membrane,
Insane In Da Brain!!

Man this coin is making me go Insane. I like all the new things this coin and community of Insaniacs(followers)  are doing. Can't wait to see whats instore for Insanecoin in 2017. Lets the Insanity flow!!!  Cool Cool Cool Cool
My all insane is hold for long term😎
Same here man. I'm holding all my insane too. I like what the new coin is doing and where its going. Lots of people been pooping on Insane which they shouldn't be if they don't even follow the coin or the community team behind it. They have had major improvements since its been rebranded and I have to say that it would be Insane of me not to show my support. Peace Love and Crypto!!! Stay Insane my fellow Insaniacs.
Activity: 952
A part the Insanity hype, the price is slightly rising but the volume is still too low then the risk is that the money will stuck in the exchange.
Btw i've visited teh webiste and is very nice then cheers to all the stuff.
Now we wait for some others serious development on the coin tat will let the interest increase on Insane!
Ah, casted my vote to get listed on C-Cex Wink
Jump to: