Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 55. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
A very unique reason will be announced in the coming weeks. If your an insane holder at a point yet to be announced you will get a slice of the cake and first bite of the apple. Stay insane Smiley

Reason for asking: Each time I resist buying this coin, a few weeks later the price goes up and up. LOL

Usually I invest long term. . . so will be holding this for at least 2 years.

Anyways, I'm glad to join the insane party  Smiley

I hold Insane for long term too Wink

After swap completed, I think Insane will be reach 1-2 dollar like UBQ (swap from JBS) Wink

InsaneCoin (INSN): max supply 30 million (current price $0.17)
Ubiq (UBQ): max supply 50 million (current price $1.28)

I'm sure Insane will be reach to mars Grin

why not 5-10$ ?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Hey team how many coins are needed to run the Insane Masternode? Can't seem to find it for some reason O___o

Hello,

You need 50k coins for a master node.

Welcome aboard.

Great opportunity to start Insane masternode and be a part of this madness. Now coin looks fine and roadmap is really good. Waiting for the rise with Insane!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
Hey team how many coins are needed to run the Insane Masternode? Can't seem to find it for some reason O___o

Hello,

You need 50k coins for a master node.

Welcome aboard.

legendary
I wondering what's the reason of burnind those coins? Just asking...

That was done back in early December.

In retrospect, it might not have been the best thing to do.

Nothing can be done about it now.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
-->BUY-->HODL-->SELL-->REPEAT-->
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
A very unique reason will be announced in the coming weeks. If your an insane holder at a point yet to be announced you will get a slice of the cake and first bite of the apple. Stay insane Smiley

Reason for asking: Each time I resist buying this coin, a few weeks later the price goes up and up. LOL

After swap completed, I think Insane will be reach 1-2 dollar like UBQ (swap from JBS) Wink

What about features of these 2 coins..
Which is better?
Activity: 137

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I wondering what's the reason of burnind those coins? Just asking...
Activity: 770

Hey notnormals.  Your post is going to make people go INSANE.  We are anxious to hear what this "unique" announcement is about.  I hope it's something INSANE that causes FOMO.  The INSN market is hot today!  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL

The cryptocurrency market is a blood bath today.  The majority of the coins are down but Insane is holding up well and moving forward in the green for the day.   Smiley
Activity: 362
Merit: 256

Anyways, I'm glad to join the insane party  Smiley

It's always the way, welcome aboard.
Activity: 196

Anyways, I'm glad to join the insane party  Smiley
Activity: 362
Merit: 256
Activity: 196
Give me one unique reason I should consider investing in INSANE.
I haven't been following many projects that offer masternodes, so correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't INSN offer the cheapest masternodes at the moment???  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL

I don't know if ours are the cheapest but  they certainly are priced towards the bottom right now.

Get'em while the getting is hot. Smiley

Grin Grin

Anyways, cheapest masternodes or not, the price of INSN is slowly rising at a nice pace.  Twitter is getting flooded with INSN tweets and retweets.  INSANE is getting the word out and have a nice following.  Bittrex, where are you?  Come join the INSANE party. 

legendary
I haven't been following many projects that offer masternodes, so correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't INSN offer the cheapest masternodes at the moment???  #INSANEISTHENEWNORMAL

I don't know if ours are the cheapest but  they certainly are priced towards the bottom right now.

Get'em while the getting is hot. Smiley

Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

INSN offers that and more. I haven't seen a masternode helper service in other coins and there is so much help and kindness in the slack room. So anyone who is brave and INSANE enough to pop along in there to get help with setting up their masternodes, will be happy bunnies indeed.  Smiley
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hello I am new to POS. What does "Maximised Stake Age: None" mean? Does that mean that those who've been staking since the beginning have an advantage over those who just started staking in the last few weeks or so? How is staking with INSN configured, via coin weight?

Also what sort of yield does setting up a masternode have?

Thanks!
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
you may want to join the  Insane slack, they have a Masternode section and usually the longestline helps and he is pretty decent.

Thank you, I did that too Smiley
Waiting for some helping hands.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
you may want to join the  Insane slack, they have a Masternode section and usually the longestline helps and he is pretty decent.
Pages:
Jump to: