Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] InsaneCoin (INSN) 🔷PoW/PoS/CMC 📈 insane.exchange 📈 - page 52. (Read 184404 times)

Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
there is so much info about insane pfffff   

ive give up , i could find answer for my next question:

i bought some insane from yobit, if i am gonna hold this, do i have to the swap at Nova?? can i not transfer to the wallet ??

The coin on YoBit (ticker $INSANE) is the old blockchain and it MUST be swapped for new coin ticker $INSN.

The swap can be done sending the coin https://novaexchange.com/coinswap/129/

The swap ends 2017-08-11 23:59. After that date, the unswapped coins will be destroyed (swap will be no longer possible) and there will be no more support for the old $INSANE blockchain. It will just die.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
there is so much info about insane pfffff   

ive give up , i could find answer for my next question:

i bought some insane from yobit, if i am gonna hold this, do i have to the swap at Nova?? can i not transfer to the wallet ??

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
INSN Update Coming Up

There will be an update coming this Saturday (hopefully) that addresses both the lack of PoW blocks and master node payment discrepancies. The update will have a clock of 10 days before the changes are actually implemented. The reason for this is the update is a soft fork and everyone needs to be on the same version.  Also, after the update goes into effect there will be multiple master node ROI pages and possibly other surprises.

Thank you for the update so we will need to download the new wallet correct? Will this update need the masternode hosting to be re done or we just update the new wallet with the new version?
Activity: 2054
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Need some help.

I downloaded the wallet and transferred some INSN from cryptopia to the wallet.

Now I'm trying to transfer it back but it keeps saying 'insufficient funds'.

Any ideas why?

I have experienced this problem, the solution:

- Closed INSN wallet
- Go to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\INSN
- Backup wallet.data
- Deleted file on folder blocks and database
- Open Insane wallet, it will re-download blockchain again
- After wallet up to date, try transfer 1 coin to Cryptopia or other wallet

Had the same issue some time ago, doing those steps fixed it also for me.
Activity: 137
Need some help.

Any ideas why?

I have experienced this problem, the solution:

- Closed INSN wallet
- Go to C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Roaming\INSN
- Backup wallet.data
- Deleted file on folder blocks and database
- Open Insane wallet, it will re-download blockchain again
- After wallet up to date, try transfer 1 coin to Cryptopia or other wallet
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hello "insane" people! My name is George, better known as "gawlea" and I'm the new Insane Team member.
I handle the OP (Openning Post) of Insane Project here and also over bitcoingarden.org forum.

Latest thread additions:
- Insane Spaces;
- Velocity and VRX features details;
- cstats twitter account.

Best regards, gawlea!

Welcome george..

So you deal with marketing side only?

Yes Asimmo, marketing and some graphics here and there.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
INSN Update Coming Up

There will be an update coming this Saturday (hopefully) that addresses both the lack of PoW blocks and master node payment discrepancies. The update will have a clock of 10 days before the changes are actually implemented. The reason for this is the update is a soft fork and everyone needs to be on the same version.  Also, after the update goes into effect there will be multiple master node ROI pages and possibly other surprises.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Need some help.

Any ideas why?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hello "insane" people! My name is George, better known as "gawlea" and I'm the new Insane Team member.
I handle the OP (Openning Post) of Insane Project here and also over bitcoingarden.org forum.

Latest thread additions:
- Insane Spaces;

Best regards, gawlea!
w
Welcome to the Team. I believe more and more people will come to see the true value of INSANE and gravitate towards what is happening here. They will see that it is a growing Entity and it is evolving day by day.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello,

How much does INSANE need to make a masternode?

How are the rewards distributed? Between masternode, stake and development fund?

Where can I buy INSANE from the new chain?

Thank you for your answers,

Rowenta01
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
With the sudden interest in MN coins. . . I wouldn't be surprised if INSN touches $1 soon.

Plus, that's not even taking into account exchanges like TREX and POLO.

A dollar shouldn't be hard in the near future.  Everyone is waiting for Bittrex. 

By the way, Bittzy78  are you aware that Bittrex is following the Insane Twitter page?  https://twitter.com/insanecoin/followers    Insanecoin twitter account should send out more tweets about getting on Bittrex.  Make a poll or something.  "Who would like to see INSN on Bittrex?" Yes or No. @bittrexexchange @richiela  Let's blow up their notifications on twitter!  INSANE MODE!

Thanks for the heads up.

Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
With the sudden interest in MN coins. . . I wouldn't be surprised if INSN touches $1 soon.

A dollar shouldn't be hard in the near future.  Everyone is waiting for Bittrex. 

By the way, Bittzy78  are you aware that Bittrex is following the Insane Twitter page?  https://twitter.com/insanecoin/followers    Insanecoin twitter account should send out more tweets about getting on Bittrex.  Make a poll or something.  "Who would like to see INSN on Bittrex?" Yes or No. @bittrexexchange @richiela  Let's blow up their notifications on twitter!  INSANE MODE!
Activity: 196

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
What's the ROI for a master node and is there a guide?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

Latest thread additions:
- Insane Spaces;

Best regards, gawlea!

Welcome george..

So you deal with marketing side only?
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Activity: 37
How many coins do you need for masternode?
Activity: 37
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Latest thread additions:
- Insane Spaces;

Best regards, gawlea!
Pages:
Jump to: