Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 260. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Can anyone tell me what will happen with unsold tokens? Will they get burned?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
You do not need a blockchain ! Stop this scam please. I understand that everyone wants free money, but stop your scam.
We are building a decentralized marketplace that connects grocery manufacturers, consumers, and third-party fulfilment providers.

The blockchain is an ideal fit for this model since it allows one to record the flow of goods and sync the parties together.

Importantly, we also enable manufacturers to run bespoke loyalty programs directed at consumers and run on smart contracts. Smart contracts support any logic manufacturers want to code in the reward - once the customer has met the conditions, the system unlocks INS tokens as a reward.

Blockchain enables us to trim costs. It shortens the supply chain and creates a decentralised environment with more options and lower prices than traditional retail.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Can make a smart contract with a group of people to buy ?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
An alt account who woke up from dead after 2-3 months is claiming a venture is scam.?

Let us know if you have any proof or just keep your mouth shut.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
You do not need a blockchain ! Stop this scam please. I understand that everyone wants free money, but stop your scam.

If you know more than everyone else please provide details? Why it's not require blockchain, I did not saw you, when there is dicing site or gambling site launching ICO, why you did not posted there, why they are raising funds through ICO
No, this is not a scam, it is a real project! Our founders have a long-standing experience and built one of the leading grocery delivery services in Russia - Instamart (www.instamart.ru)
Moreover, you will be able to buy a very real goods - groceries - with up to 30% discount to retail prices and also can vote for manufacturers you like to endorse them very soon after the successful completion of our ICO. Don't you think this is a great idea?
Activity: 141
It is clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the system is launched, what do i do to make an order?
Consumers will be able to order products using the official INS website, the official app or a derivation of the official app released by a specific manufacturer. To make it simple and convenient, products on the INS Platform will be required to have several defined parameters, such as name, category assignment, volume, price, description, ingredients, etc. that makes it easy to find and choose products for ordering. Consumers choose products to buy, specify delivery details, and pay in fiat, BTC, ETH or INS tokens. Depending on the payment method, consumers will be eligible to different prices and rewards.
After the order is placed, the manufacturer will get it and deliver it to one of the fulfillment smart centers, where couriers will pick it up and get straight to the consumer!
It’s all going to be pretty simple and user-friendly!

This launch has very easy and balanced substructure, mechanism of launch bring in profit to us. Its being so useful cause with this launch grovcery will be pulled. I'd be happy when i will use this launch cause its seems so clear.
Yes! We work hard to make it clear and balanced! Thank you for your support and belief! Smiley
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team. I think those interactions will increase the popularity among the common people and investors.
Of course! https://ins.world/ in block "Events" you can find the conferences where we are participating!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It is clear how is the delivery going to be performed! and what about the ordering process? when the system is launched, what do i do to make an order?
Consumers will be able to order products using the official INS website, the official app or a derivation of the official app released by a specific manufacturer. To make it simple and convenient, products on the INS Platform will be required to have several defined parameters, such as name, category assignment, volume, price, description, ingredients, etc. that makes it easy to find and choose products for ordering. Consumers choose products to buy, specify delivery details, and pay in fiat, BTC, ETH or INS tokens. Depending on the payment method, consumers will be eligible to different prices and rewards.
After the order is placed, the manufacturer will get it and deliver it to one of the fulfillment smart centers, where couriers will pick it up and get straight to the consumer!

This launch has very easy and balanced substructure, mechanism of launch bring in profit to us. Its being so useful cause with this launch grovcery will be pulled. I'd be happy when i will use this launch cause its seems so clear.
How about force majeure like a large token theft??
In the case of any force majeure, such
as large token theft, contract compromise, or a disrupting change of Ethereum protocol, INS
may opt to freeze token transfers and issue a new token contract with balances replaying that
of the original token registry by certain date.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team. I think those interactions will increase the popularity among the common people and investors.
Activity: 229
How about force majeure like a large token theft??
I can’t understand how to buy any cryptocurrencies better? could give me some advice?!
Sure! You can buy cryptocurrencies as follows:
* cash and bank transfer at https://localbitcoins.net/
* bank transfer at any popular exchange, such as https://www.coinbase.com/. The full list is published at https://www.cryptocoincharts.info/markets/info
* card payments at https://www.coinmama.com/ether
* card payments at https://cex.io/buy-ethereum

We take BTC, ETH, LTC, DASH.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I can’t understand how to buy any cryptocurrencies better? could give me some advice?!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What is the role of smart contract?
Smart contracts are self-executing contracts with the terms of the agreement between buyer
and seller being directly written into lines of code. The code and the agreements contained
therein exist across a distributed, decentralized blockchain network. Smart contracts permit
trusted transactions and agreements to be carried out among disparate, anonymous parties
without the need for a central authority, legal system, or external enforcement mechanism. They
render ​transactions ​traceable, ​transparent, ​and ​irreversible.
Another money laundering. Careful. Look at the founders Cheesy . Sorry,NO !
Dmitry Khovratovich, the chief blockchain and smart contract developer at INS, led the crypto security and smart contracts team that previously developed smart contracts for several companies who successfully completed their ICOs.
Our co-founder and CEO, Petr Fedchenkov, is a Harvard Business School MBA Alumni and a well-known expert in the grocery industry.
So, you can be sure in our qualification!
Activity: 154
What is the role of smart contract?
Jump to: