Author

Topic: 💥🚀[ANN] INSOLAR - Distributed Business Networks - page 263. (Read 60954 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 100
English - Romanian Translator, Manager
Hello guys, this is the Romanian bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2311562.new#new
Activity: 336
What is the minimum amount to buy INS?
Minimum purchase is equivalent to 0.1 ETH
0.1eth = how many token??
the minimum contribution is 0,1 ETH. 1 ETH = 300 INS. So 0,1 ETH = 30 INS
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
0.1eth = how many token??
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Can i mine INS coins?
I am already mining BITCOINS using cloud mining technology and making 9% daily returns for my investment .
Planning to mine INS using hardware.
Sorry you can't, it's ether base token.
Activity: 75
Can i mine INS coins?
I am already mining BITCOINS using cloud mining technology and making 9% daily returns for my investment .
Planning to mine INS using hardware.

How to go about that? Can I use online-banking service?

Yes, you can use online-banking service once you decide to deposit $1,000 and more.
The algorithm is as following:
1.Generate the invoice for the sum you want to deposit (minimum allowed amount for wire transfer is $1,000).
2.Find the invoice sent to your email address, download and pay it.
3.The amount will appear in your account as soon as the payment is confirmed. You will receive an email about the successful deposit. It depends on your bank and make take up to 5 days.
4.Please note that if your balance is sufficient for the minimum purchase, the purchase of INS tokens with the deposited funds is completed automatically.
Activity: 8

Therefore, escrow is going to be used no matter either one deposits money in fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies, all will be kept in escrow safely. That should work, indeed.
And i can use my credit card to make deposit, right?

Due to security reason that option was not accepted. You can do wire transfer, though, for the amount exceeding $1,000.

How to go about that? Can I use online-banking service?

Therefore, escrow is going to be used no matter either one deposits money in fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies, all will be kept in escrow safely. That should work, indeed.

Due to security reason that option was not accepted. You can do wire transfer, though, for the amount exceeding $1,000.
What security measures do you apply and use intensively?

Our security system was designed and developed by the team of the internationally acclaimed cryptographer Dmitry Khovratovich, who is a security expert at the University of Luxembourg. We employ a wide range of measures and take all the necessary precautions in addition to the inherent security of the blockchain technology itself.

Here you can read a little bit more about Dmytry Khovratovich:
https://ins.world/#founding_team

The most vulnerable areas are, for sure, payments and deposit. How secure are they?

We take our token holders' security very seriously, which is why their accounts are protected on many levels.

We use the most secure payment processing methods. Payments in cryptocurrencies are secured by the blockchain technology. Payments in fiat currency are accepted only via wire transfer, where the international banking system ensures their security.

All funds received during the INS ICO in fiat currencies are converted to ETH and deposited in escrow. Funds received in cryptocurrencies are converted to ETH and also deposited in escrow http://blockchainlawgroup.com/. Funds in escrow are safely kept in cold wallets in bank safe deposit boxes.

Our security system was designed and developed by the team of the internationally acclaimed cryptographer Dmitry Khovratovich, who is a security expert at the University of Luxembourg. We employ a wide range of measures and take all the necessary precautions in addition to the inherent security of the blockchain technology itself.

The most vulnerable areas are, for sure, payments and deposit. How secure are they?

We take our token holders' security very seriously, which is why their accounts are protected on many levels.

We use the most secure payment processing methods. Payments in cryptocurrencies are secured by the blockchain technology. Payments in fiat currency are accepted only via wire transfer, where the international banking system ensures their security.

All funds received during the INS ICO in fiat currencies are converted to ETH and deposited in escrow. Funds received in cryptocurrencies are converted to ETH and also deposited in escrow http://blockchainlawgroup.com/. Funds in escrow are safely kept in cold wallets in bank safe deposit boxes.
Activity: 196

Good morning all.
Are you planning to develop own blockchain eventually without relying on other available options?
Hello.

At the moment we are negotiating with several blockchain platforms. The initial listing will be done within first two weeks after tokens are issued.  Platforms implementations is scheduled for the final quarter of 2018.
Good morning all.
Are you planning to develop own blockchain eventually without relying on other available options?
Regarding INS Ecosystem expansion - did you mean basic geographical expansion?

With the majority of required technology for operating the INS ecosystem at scale available, our
main focus will shift from development to growth. Investment in network growth will not wait
until all development has been finalized and will take place in parallel as soon as viable versions
of the apps and interfaces are available for preliminary release. Growth of the network is
two-sided ​and ​depends ​on ​both ​manufacturers ​and ​consumers.
MANUFACTURERS
The INS ecosystem will benefit from as many high-quality manufacturers joining the ecosystem
as possible. Manufacturers are the publishers and providers of products in the ecosystem and
serve as engines for driving traffic. Manufacturers consume INS tokens to provide all types of
reward programs. Channels for attracting manufacturers include manufacturers who already
supported the INS idea, direct contacts with manufacturers, participation in relevant meetings
and conferences, forming partnerships with manufacturer associations, and providing guidance
and support to new manufacturers interested in joining the ecosystem in order to make the
process ​as ​seamless ​as ​possible.
CONSUMERS
The more active consumers are in the network, the more turnover and the greater the profits will
be for manufacturers. Greater turnover increases the ecosystem value. Channels for increasing
the consumer base include marketing and promotion of the INS apps and website to broader
audiences and promotion of the online grocery delivery in general. Attracting more consumers
is not the only avenue of growth; improving engagement of existing customers is equally
important. Customer retention in the network can be increased by ongoing improvement to the
core ​product.
Activity: 196
Regarding INS Ecosystem expansion - did you mean basic geographical expansion?
How many milestones does development plan have at the moment?

There are two more milestones:
The second milestone is all about development of the apps and web interfaces, making them as much user friendly as possible.
The third milestone is dedicated to the ecosystem expansion as for consumers as for manufacturers.
Jump to: